OFFICIAL L'UOMO VOGUE Discussion THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ohh, dang, Michael looks good. Damn it, I need to get this magazine somewhere, lol. He looks amazing I think, striking the poses, man, we haven't seen Michael like this for such a long time.

OH MY GOD! Michael looks so good and so scrumpcious! :p :wub:[/b]
OMG yeah he looks like in the earth song video :wild: and even HOTTER !!!!!!! :woohoo:

dorothy where did u get the pics from ? can we have them in a better quality ? are there anymore ? is there a video too ?

4-2.jpg

THANK YOU GOD!!!! :praying

7-2.jpg
[/b]

OMG :innocent: OK, now i know i NEED it
whats that tube thing thought it was a snake to start with lol *shows every1 the photos*
where are the photos actually from?

dorothy where did u get the pics from ? can we have them in a better quality ? are there anymore ? is there a video too ?[/b]

I got them from a member of MJNO who posted a link from MJSTAR. I went to that link and just started posting them here because I knew yall would be excited about it. I was too excited to give credit to those people who posted them first.

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: MICHAEL JACKSON????????????????????????????? :blush: :blush: :wild: :wild: :wild:

HE looks STUNNINg!

do u guys see those EYES???? THAT IS SOOO HOT!!!

Its been i while since i've seen his eyes like that...even in bad quality :p

I got them from a member of MJNO who posted a link from MJSTAR. I went to that link and just started posting them here because I knew yall would be excited about it. I was too excited to give credit to those people who posted them first.[/b]
mjstar ? whoa cool i thought it was a crappy website. it turns out its not that crappy lol thanks for posting !!!! THEY'RE AMAZING MORE THAN AMAZING THEY'RE AWESOME MORE THAN AWESOME I JUST CANT FIND THE WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW PERFECT AND GORGEOUS HE IS AND WOW OMG......ok i need a chill pill immediately haha

mjstar ? whoa cool i thought it was a crappy website. it turns out its not that crappy lol thanks for posting !!!! THEY'RE AMAZING MORE THAN AMAZING THEY'RE AWESOME MORE THAN AWESOME I JUST CANT FIND THE WORDS TO DESCRIBE HOW PERFECT AND GORGEOUS HE IS AND WOW OMG......ok i need a chill pill immediately haha[/b]

Well, I got them from the forum that MJSTAR has and a member named ivamjfan posted them.

OMG,OMG, OMG I JUST CAN'T BELIEVE IT, OMG, OMG, OMG!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
MICHAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL
:stretcher :stretcher :stretcher :stretcher :stretcher :stretcher

Well, they have it at B&N and other newsstands, it's just a question of when they'll get it in. Not knowing of course can drive one to madness, lol.

Geez .. I really don't like these pics.

I thought they'd make MJ look more .. normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back