OFFICIAL L'UOMO VOGUE Discussion THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!!! These Pics are incredible!!!! I HAVE TO have one. I think that was just a model that they had him pose with! But He looks fabulous!!!!!

who ? is she a celebrity like a model or a vogue person or sth ?[/b]
Fashion stylist and sometimes she's a vogue contributing editor.

No one ever looks "normal" in Vogue, lol.

And heck, Michael's never been one to sport "trendy" styles, he isn't exactly normal, as in, like the general population, so why try to make him something he's not. Besides, normal is boring.

Well I'm just disappointed. MJ "look" is dated in these pictures.

I've seen better pictures of MJ taken just in the past year -- like when he went to visit the US Army base.

Compare these pictures to those beautiful pictures from ... GQ .. years ago.

There's no comparison.

Although that pic in SunsetDriver's post just above -- that looks good. :)

Don't start with the BS guys. Everyone is entitled to THEIR OWN OPINIONS. Remember we're still moderating this board, so keep it respectable at ALL TIMES.

Ok this will be the first and only warning: Enjoy the pictures. Damnit! Bask in the scrumpciousness and remember Michael is BACK! :wub: :woohoo:

No one ever looks "normal" in Vogue, lol.

And heck, Michael's never been one to sport "trendy" styles, he isn't exactly normal, as in, like the general population, so why try to make him something he's not. Besides, normal is boring.[/b]

:yes: He looks FABULOUS!!!!

SPEECHLESS....TOTALLY SPEECHLESS!

THE KING IS BACK....BUT THEN HE'S NEVER REALLY BEEN AWAY HAS HE!

YES, YES AND MORE YES!

MICHAEL YOU SIMPLY ROCK!

8-1.jpg

wooop`[/b]

Is it me, or is Mike missin' a leg in this flick? :blink:

Is it me, or is Mike missin' a leg in this flick? :blink:[/b]
hahahaha sorry girl but LMAO that was so hilarious LMAO

btw..... im kinda disappointed, weren't there suppose to be like a BUNCH of shots of Michael and I dont quite like the photos outcome but it might be the cause we haven't seen the images in full versions

This was posted by nemezis on mjstar forum:

Since we all know the news that Michael will appear in October issue in Italian Vogue for men, I have more news for you. I come from Serbia and today I saw on our national television RTS, on the show Mira Adanja-Polak i Vi (Mira Adanja-Polak and You) a short interview with Rushka Bergman, a stylist from Serbia who works for Italian Vogue. She brought exclusive pictures with Michael Jackson, since she did the mentioned photoshoot. Michael looks very beautiful and stylish, mostly in Cavalli clothes, but she also said that he posed in Dior clothes. Michael's hair is shorter and he looks perfectly well. She said Michael was very professional, but also very shy. She said he was very interested in fashion and that Dior clothes suited him best because of his shape. The shoot was very long, but she praised him for his patience and ideas.

I am sorry that I can't show you any of these photos, but you can visit the website www.adanja-polak.com and try to view the show using RealOne Player, if possible. By the way, Mira Adanja-Polak is the best Serbian journalist with impressive biography, who interviewed both celebrities and political figures all around the world.[/b]

He looks like he's climbing out of a hole or something lol.[/b]

I think he's standing with one leg crossed over the other! :lol: :D[/b]

hahahaha sorry girl but LMAO that was so hilarious LMAO[/b]

He lookin like "Dayum, did ya' have to cut my leg off for this pose or what?! :huh: :lol:

They're simply BEAUTIFUL! He looks GREAT. Thanks for posting these.

He lookin like "Dayum, did ya' have to cut my leg off for this pose or what?! :huh: :lol:[/b]
OMG hahahahahaha, I will not be able to see the pictures now normally anymore...

lol I will go to my local store tomorrow and pick a copy if they have one now.....

Ok .. TV_MJ I like those last two pics.

His hair is puffy though. But he looks in good shape. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back