OFFICIAL L'UOMO VOGUE Discussion THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO I was wondering that too Cookie. But it looks kinda stiff...

for ones Perez was NICE to Michael, but hmmmmmm, that guy is whack, y'all know that....... trippin on mike like that y'all ain't no up for no shame ;)

They're just jealous cause Michael's look sharp, and they're probably sitting on their couch wearing a sweat drenched tank top with patato chips all over the place.

well i knew after all the crazy ideas the fans came up with, the "expectation" syndrom would come in when the photos came...people expect something out of this world. I mean i respect the opinions of this board, but i respectfully disagree at this instance lol

I mean it always happens. before something big hits, fans build up all these "possiblities" and when MJ does come out with it...peeps are disappointed

I don't expect MJ to change for anyone and i'm glad he hasn't. I like his style. I dont care if it's "dated". MJ looks AMAZING , AS HE IS. He doesn't need to put on hip hop clothes, cut his hair, do all kinds of mess. I'm just glad to see MJ looking happy and healthy. And he does. He looks better than i've seen him in YEARS.

Oh, and MJ looks "normal" to me lol. He's not wearing anything crazy lol. I don't get it.

He COULD have gone all out, like most models in Vogue does with crazy make up and outfits lol. But MJ looks GREAT, like old times and i LOVE it.

Really nice pics of Michael, he looks healthy and well.

I dont know what some of the whingers were expecting to be honest. Vogue is a fashion mag, and Michael certainly knows how to wear a suit...he ALWAYS looks sharp in a suit, he has the perfect frame and build to model them. The poses are some classic MJ poses and fit with the "Still a Thriller" quotes.(though the one legged look is a new one! lol) I particularly like the one where he's looking downwards and smiling. Cant wait to see some high quality pics.

Is there an interview with this?

wow mike in all black, mike w/ a snake, mike smiling, and some weird ass pose w/ his hand up.....yay

who cares who the girl is. someone needs to find the man's damn leg.

Wth is up with the 'one legged' bit?? LOL

Clearly MJ is climbing out of a whole, one leg in , one leg out. With clearer quality, i think u'll be able to see it better.

His hand is holding the edge of the whole as well

DAYUUUUUUUM, MICHAEL LOOKS HELLA GOOD!

I'M LOVING THE PICS, I HAVE TO GET THE MAG WHEN IT COMES OUT! :wild:

The pictures look great. I hope that we get to see more soon.

Thanks so much Dorothy Marie for posting them. And thanks to the others that posted information.

Michael looks great in these. He deserves all the good publicity that these bring.

I don't expect MJ to change for anyone and i'm glad he hasn't. I like his style. I dont care if it's "dated". MJ looks AMAZING , AS HE IS. He doesn't need to put on hip hop clothes, cut his hair, do all kinds of mess. I'm just glad to see MJ looking happy and healthy. And he does. He looks better than i've seen him in YEARS.[/b]
I agree! Dang it's good to see him. He does look healthy. :lol: :sarmoti:

Wow!I really like the picturesc! :D Michael looks great and,I must say,i really like he's outfit.A very classy look! :kickass:

slightly better quality of the same pix

MJ4.jpg

MJ5.jpg

MJ6.jpg

MJ7.jpg

MJ8.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back