OFFICIAL L'UOMO VOGUE Discussion THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm speechless... He's beautiful. That's all I can say...

Except...

GO MICHAEL!

(Looks like he had lots of fun too.) :) :wub:

I wanna see the "I'm don't want to be a robot" picture. Hmm... possible album title?

look who we got our Hanes on now !!
and Mike seems to have busted the seat of his designer pants[/b]

I absolutely LOVE all of the pictures. But the "Hanes" picture is my favorite. Boxer's or Brief's Michael! Boxer's or Brief's! :lol:

And I definitely have to BIG Michael UP for rockin that New York Yankees baseball cap. Holla! Mike is sending a little love to the peeps from the NYC.

I am TOTALLY and UNDENIABLE in love with Michael Jackson. He STILL has the ability to "knock my socks off!

Thank you to Enrico/Sunset Driver, for all of your efforts. I came to work early today, because I knew you would not disappoint and those pictures would be up for all to see. Many, many thanks to you. :flowers:

05_resize.jpg
[/b]
this is the front side of the pants but it looks like its michaels back ? :unsure:

Thank you to Enrico/Sunset Driver, for all of your efforts. I came to work early today, because I knew you would not disappoint and those pictures would be up for all to see. Many, many thanks to you. :flowers:[/b]
Yes! Thank You Enrico!!!!

^ I would have said it was the back by the way his hands are facing :yes:

He's wearing his pants backways. It's a fashion statement. It'd be as uncomfortable was hell to wear but makes for a cool shot.

He's wearing his pants backways. It's a fashion statement. It'd be as uncomfortable was hell to wear but makes for a cool shot.[/b]
oh ok thanks for the info. i dont know much about fashion so.... :lol:

this is the front side of the pants but it looks like its michaels back ? :unsure:[/b]

I still dont get how his hands are the other way around, I need to Study This Pic Very Very Carefully!!! :wild: :lol:

Backwards or no backwards I'm sent in a trance and heading towards his loving arms! :stretcher :stretcher :stretcher :stretcher :stretcher :stretcher

Really!!! Nice to meet you, workmate :photoflash:

I love your signature... so much![/b]

Nice too meet you too~!~ Thank you so much for your words.... Yeah I'd love to shoot Mike in an old castle setting, in a old king size bed, singing at a grand piano etc.... Mean time I make my own 'photos' out of old ones and movies! lololol

what the hell? Why can;t I download those pictures? It says I'm not authorised or something.

That underpants picture...
Does anyone think the pants ripped and they took a picture just for laughs...but then decided to include it in the mag for the hell of it? :lol:
Michael and the photographer must've been in a funny mood. :lol:

Isn't there supposed to be an article somewhere, besided the one from the photographer? What do the pic captions say?

secrets revealed :eek: :blush: :innocent: ...

mjvoguechichi22.jpg
[/b]

Ok...there are only 2 explanations... :huh:

1. Chichi stole Michael's underwear and marked them :eek:
2. Chichi IS Michael :eek: :eek: :eek:

:wild: :lol:

Finally I see what I expected -I not 100%sure and happy about the first shots
Avant guarde,innovation, some craziness(in positive way)-Dior (John Galiano)-he is much more suitable of Michael then Cavalli

GREAT!!

btw, is there an interview in this issue?[/b]
There's a 1-page introduction by Bruce Weber and a 2-pages article by Roberto Croci, the one alredy posted&translated in this thread.

Bruce's intro:
11BruceWeber.jpg

my favourite Bruce's quotes:
"...If I had to count how many times Michael's music has given a life to my photographs, that number would be in the thousands..."

"Let's just get down and take some pictures and see if we land once again on the moon".
^_^

Enrico

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back