OFFICIAL L'UOMO VOGUE Discussion THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm, i guess it wasnt said yet..

MICHAEL LOOKS SOOOO HOTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THIS IS UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!
THESE PICS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Something tells me Michael took that underwear photo in honor of you, ChiChi! :flowers:

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

THANK YOU ENRICO!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

04.jpg

He looks so gorgeous in this one. :wub:

I am simply beyond speechless... I am loving every single one of them TO DEATH!!!!!!!!!!
I WANT THAT MAGAZINE so BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Is that the full magazine- why there aren't any of the first pics we saw?

Since the pics are too HQ to be used in quotes...I've resized them to use in comments, quotes....:
03_resize.jpg
04_resize.jpg

08_resize.jpg

09_resize.jpg

and you're all very welcome! :flowers: Enrico
The "I don't want to be a robot" pic

10_resize.jpg

Oooooooh! those eyes are the killer..........I'm melting now!!!! :woohoo: :woohoo:
2nd pic's got the 1991 Jam's look! The 1st two pics are my fav :wub: :stretcher
[/b]

totally fantastic!!!! The 2nd one is my favourite!!

thank you thank you thank you for those who shared th pictures with us. they are so good. Michael is looking amazing, such a bad ass! haha i can't stop lookin at them and going wow wow wow!

Mike looks great in these pictures,thanks a lot for posting these ones

He looks like he really had fun. I am so happy for him. It's about time. It's so nice seeing him have fun again.

MTV Japan......................................FUN
World Music Awards.........................FUN
Hanging out with Access Hollywood...FUN
Vogue Magazine..............................FUN

The wait is over. Thank you so much, God. :flowers:

wooooowwww.

he looks absolutely great. For me these are the best photo shoot pics I've seen of him since the mid 90s

[quote name='roxanne' date='Oct 3 2007, 08:56 AM' post='1818999']
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :stretcher
[/quote]
hey everyone, I just received an officiail e-maii from jasckson.il. They have received our order and they are been un packed as we speak. This is great news for us fans :sarmoti :sarmoti :sarmoti

THanks for the scans.. Finally the SCREAMING pick in High Res... SO COOL

[quote name='roxanne' date='Oct 3 2007, 08:56 AM' post='1818999']
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :stretcher

hey everyone, I just received an officiail e-maii from jasckson.il. They have received our order and they are been un packed as we speak. This is great news for us fans :sarmoti :sarmoti :sarmoti

What order???? hmmm i'm not sure i follow :blink:

as soon as i realised the date i started getting a good feeling knowing there would be new photos when i came home and they are amazing, he's looking hot and some unexpected poses, so suave, i can't wait to get my hands on this magazine

I have no words! Those pics are absolutely STUNNING! And the screamin pic MADE it!

Crazy crazy crazy!!!!!

NUTS!

He looks SO GOOD! It's been a while since I've gone :wacko: over MJ pics!! He looks so GREAT!!!! Especially THIS ONE:

img017.jpg

OMG This reminds of back in the day when I would go ga ga over MJ pics...I just used to love those STRAIGHT-ON IN-YO-FACE shots that totally showcased his eyes...His eyes are just so beautiful. MAN. I forgot how much i missed those kinds of shots. He so dang PRETTY! :lol: And I mean it in such a good way. This is the dawn of a new era man. I can't wait til he BRINGS IT! THis is the MJ i missed so much!

WHOOO HOOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back