OFFICIAL L'UOMO VOGUE Discussion THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
WITH THIS DOCTOR...I'D BE HAVING HEART ATTACKS EACH AND EVERY DAY, LOL :wild:[/b]
me too :lol: i'd be sick always and forever :wub: i'd live inside the hospital :stretcher

ATTENTION EVERYONE

just a small note: i thought there was an eng edition as well as an italian one and i know lots of u think so too. so just to let u know, i emailed jacksonland.it where i ordered my copies from and i clarified to them that i wanted the eng edition. they replied to me saying :

Hi. FYI, Mr. Jackson participated to a photo-shoot for L’Uomo Vogue, an Italian publication; there’s no English edition available for L’Uomo Vogue magazine.

Thanks for your inquiry.

Regards.

CTE MJ SHOP

www.jacksonland.co.uk

img015.jpg
[/b]

Is he wearing an eye patch? :blink:

Yeah I think that's his hair covering his eye

BTW, MJ is too bootylicious for those pants;)

Oh and can someone explain to me what's going on in the bottom left of this pic? :lol:

img012.jpg

Re: Sharing HQ pics from L'Uomo Vogue's magazine.

May I have you attention, please? Thanks. :flowers:

You know that today I, Enrico (Sunsetdriver) personally posted the first scans from the 'L'Uomo Vogue' magazine. Those scans were sent to me by a friend of mine who kindly went to a shop to have some pages scanned and share them with all the fans. However those scans weren't in high quality, but in Grayscale.

BUT...since some italian fans dissented about sharing scans from the magazine 'L'Uomo Vogue' in the italian michaelmania's forum, here is a note from Daniele B., founder and webmaster of Michaelmania italian fanclub, active and supportive fanclub since 1985:

FYI:

I'd like only to communicate this...

Michaelmania has been in contact for business with "L'Uomo Vogue"'s editor since days, even when the 1st pics surfaced the internet (from style.it website) and were shared in Michaelmania's forum. Michaelmania asked the Vogue's editor how to behave about sharing the pics in the forum.
After various emails and phone calls we haven't yet received an answer regarding the matter, but Michaelmania's behavior will meticulously respect the editor's choice. If the editor will communicate to us that pics posted in forum don't respect the copyright, we will remove these pics and we'll continue forum's discussions without pics. On the contrary, if we'll not receive any communication from the editor, meaning they tolerate the pics' circulation, we'll carry on with pics in forum's threads.

In the meantime we've been said that the Vogue's editor has the exclusive for the pics until January 2008. This means no other magazine neither any kind of media can publish the pics.

Daniele/Michaelmania

Enrico

I still haven't recovered :stretcher :stretcher :stretcher

I must have about 4 versions of each pic :lol:

Thanks for all the pictures...and i guess just to clarify....it wasn't a snake around Michael....lol!

He looks so damm hot and happy....love it!

I still haven't recovered[/b]

I hear ya! I'm not sure I will ever recover. :lol:

We don't see Michael for days and days and BAM here he is, in all his glory. The man STILL knows how to cause a bunch of excitement. I truly love him!

I have to say... this thread is extremely entertaining LOL

And I have to admit - amazing pictures

Re: Sharing HQ pics from L'Uomo Vogue's magazine.

May I have you attention, please? Thanks. :flowers:

You know that today I, Enrico (Sunsetdriver) personally posted the first scans from the 'L'Uomo Vogue' magazine. Those scans were sent to me by a friend of mine who kindly went to a shop to have some pages scanned and share them with all the fans. However those scans weren't in high quality, but in Grayscale.

BUT...since some italian fans dissented about sharing scans from the magazine 'L'Uomo Vogue' in the italian michaelmania's forum, here is a note from Daniele B., founder and webmaster of Michaelmania italian fanclub, active and supportive fanclub since 1985:
FYI:
I'd like only to communicate this...

Michaelmania has been in contact for business with "L'Uomo Vogue"'s editor since days, even when the 1st pics surfaced the internet (from style.it website) and were shared in Michaelmania's forum. Michaelmania asked the Vogue's editor how to behave about sharing the pics in the forum.
After various emails and phone calls we haven't yet received an answer regarding the matter, but Michaelmania's behavior will meticulously respect the editor's choice. If the editor will communicate to us that pics posted in forum don't respect the copyright, we will remove these pics and we'll continue forum's discussions without pics. On the contrary, if we'll not receive any communication from the editor, meaning they tolerate the pics' circulation, we'll carry on with pics in forum's threads.
In the meantime we've been said that the Vogue's editor has the exclusive for the pics until January 2008. This means no other magazine neither any kind of media can publish the pics.
Daniele/Michaelmania

Enrico[/b]

yEAH, I THINK IT'S PRETTY FAIR, ISN'T IT? :flowers: I mean for the editor to have the copyright, thus no other magazine or any mass media won't take the pics freely , not after they talk trash about his image .
I only hope they will let us, forums to have free access....'cause we loooooove him *giggles* :wub:

I soooooo look forward to have this magazine myself!! Fab pictures!! :kickass:
He looks..............too good, total destruction of my peace of mind........ :blush: I am lost for words, and that doesn`t happen that often..... -_-

Thank you to those who scanned the pics- I think that was a very good incentive to go and get the magazine :yes:

I just called B&N again! They still don't have it yet :([/b]
I called earlier and they hadn't gotten it in. I will continue bto check cosb zi need two more copies

I love these pictures and not just because Michael looks great but it just seems like a fun photoshoot for him.

Holy smokes, is that him.....his underware.....oh dear....*giggles* :lol: :blush:

*tries to compose herself*
[/b]
Oh my gosh! I could not believe my eyes! It took me a minute to relize who and what this was! :wild: I love it! :yes:

Since the pics are too HQ to be used in quotes...I've resized them to use in comments, quotes....:

08_resize.jpg

img018.jpg

and you're all very welcome!

:flowers:[/b]

Michael looks so thin in the first pic. He really needs to gain some weight but I love the second one! It's so out of chracter for him to pose like that, love it! :wild: :wild:

I love him, I love him, I love him, I love him, I love him

WOW, that's all I have to say! I didn't really expect something so... bold and different... well, I knew Mike would be able to do it but I didn't think it would actually be in Men's Vogue, be it in the Italian version or any other one. I'm really glad they did it.
Although I have to say, I don't like the red one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back