OFFICIAL L'UOMO VOGUE Discussion THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
I called AI's Newstand in Beverly Hills. The manager has ordered the mag and it will be in on Friday. The guy sounded really frustrated because apparently, people have been calling for the mag all day.

********** WOW *************
Such AMAZING pictures
Love YOU Michael
And----thank you so much for EVERYONE who has given us the pleasure and joy---of being able to see these pictures.
So many of us would NEVER be able to see them---other than being here.
Dawn

OMG!! Guys...you have consumed my photobucket's bandwidth!! :zformation: :p

Just received this from photobucket:
Every free account with Photobucket is allotted 25 GB of monthly
bandwidth and our records show that you have less than 75 MB of
bandwidth left to your account.[/b]
Capture_2.jpg

This morning it was less than 1 gb!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Enrico

Awesome pictures, very different! Wasn't there supposed to be a diary of sorts recounting the experience minute-by-minute, I know there was an excerpt of something like that posted to MJ Data Bank some time back:

September 14th, 2007. Coming from Los Angeles. Landing in New York. The doorman is here to greet me, and here is Rushka Bergman - with beautiful long lack hair and wearing vintage 60's glasses. She says hello with that strong Eastern-Europe accent : "How are you Darling ?" We have no time to loose: I ask her to give me all details about the latest events, just before I checked in at the Four Seasons Hotel , as we are a few minutes before our meeting with Michael Jackson. Rushka explains that during a conversation with her assistant, Marek, last august 22nd, she suggested they should work on a photospread with Michael Jackson to celebrate Thriller 25. She then sent a letter to Raymone K. Ban, Jackson's assistant. She called them back letting the know she'd keep them posted...

Roberto Croci

More to come in L'Uomo Vogue, October 2007, n. 384.[/b]

@ Enrico, wow that's a lot of bandwidth used up, I never even saw such a message with a PhotoBucket account before :lol:! Leave it to MJ fans....

Damn Mike looks sexy as hell in all of them. I'm in LOVE with the pics, there soo good and Mike looks good to. I like the whole black and white theme it always goes well for Mike.

Wasn't there supposed to be a diary of sorts recounting the experience minute-by-minute, I know there was an excerpt of something like that posted to MJ Data Bank some time back:[/b]
You're right :yes:

There's a 2-pages article by Roberto Croci. But unfortunately I don't have the magazine in my hands yet. So we'll have to wait for the complete transcript.

Enrico

You're right :yes:

There's a 2-pages article by Roberto Croci. But unfortunately I don't have the magazine in my hands yet. So we'll have to wait for the complete transcript.

Enrico[/b]
Cool. I can't wait :D

Thanks very much for sharing the pictures Enrico & others. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to get a hold of the magazine in the US.

Cool. I can't wait :D

Thanks very much for sharing the pictures Enrico & others. I'm still trying to figure out the best way to get a hold of the magazine in the US.
[/b]

As am I. Is it even out here yet?

I called AI's Newstand in Beverly Hills. The manager has ordered the mag and it will be in on Friday. The guy sounded really frustrated because apparently, people have been calling for the mag all day.[/b]

sent the cover photo to a friend in Ireland.. and they were like WOW.. he looks great.. so its not just us.. recognizing the beauty baby...

OMG!! Guys...you have consumed my photobucket's bandwidth!! :zformation: :p

Just received this from photobucket:

Capture_2.jpg

This morning it was less than 1 gb!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Enrico[/b]

Wow, lol have there been so many visitors it takes 24 GB place? Wow that has to be extremly many visitors :lol:
But wait a minute, does it count visitors on the different forums too? Cause I mean, how many people have visited the actual photobucket site?

update: my photobucket's account is officially suspended :sarmoti :lol:
35.2gb in nearly 1 day!! :blink:

enrico75 Alert! You have exceeded the limit on your Photobucket account
Attention enrico75

You have exceeded the 25 GB monthly bandwidth limit on your free
Photobucket account. As such, your image and video links have been
temporarily disabled. You images and videos have not been deleted but
will be reactivated on the 08th of the month, when your bandwidth
usage resets to zero.

2hoa4bq.jpg
[/b]
I'm not sure but I think now pics can't be downloaded/displayed.

Cause I mean, how many people have visited the actual photobucket site?[/b]
It doesn't matter if people visit photobucket's site. Everytime someone saves a pic, it consumes bandwidth. And those links were posted in different forums :p

Enrico

I was at work all day and never got to see the pics, they aren't showing here is there anyway to see them?

Because so many people have viewed the pictures off of their photobucket accounts, the bandwidth has been exceeded.

I can't see any of them either! Every one just has a square that says "Photobucket bandwidth exceeded." Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! Can somebody do something to fix it for us who missed out?

Please? :flowers:

Thank you to all those who posted scans of the pics.....the later ones though, are like DAMN!!!!!! :wild:

I love this photo shoot! the praying pic is my favourite...he's lookin' all angelic there! :sarmoti

I AM PLEASED, VERY, VERY PLEASED!!!!! :flowers:

FIYAH!!!!! :lol:

I WANT THIS MAGAZINE!!!!! Come ON U.S. Barnes & Noble!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If any U.S. fans find out where to get the magazine, can you all please let me know? I really NEED to get this magazine lol. Thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back