OFFICIAL L'UOMO VOGUE Discussion THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's proving very popular, i still haven't got my copy, they are now wanting to order more in, i hope more copies are available!

It's proving very popular, i still haven't got my copy, they are now wanting to order more in, i hope more copies are available!

on the front page of onlinenewsagent.co.uk. who says no one cares about mj lol

L Uomo Vogue It

Michael Jackson issue

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This issue is the Michael Jackson issue and is in very high demand.

Due to current supply levels, we cannot guarantee distribution to our normal timescale and advise customers to expect a delay.

Frequency : Bi-monthly
On sale date : 15-Oct-07[/b]

on the front page of onlinenewsagent.co.uk. who says no one cares about mj lol

L Uomo Vogue It

Michael Jackson issue

IMPORTANT NOTICE:

This issue is the Michael Jackson issue and is in very high demand.

Due to current supply levels, we cannot guarantee distribution to our normal timescale and advise customers to expect a delay.

Frequency : Bi-monthly
On sale date : 15-Oct-07[/b]

I received mine today from Jacksonland!

Everything would be great if only the magazine was packed better. I mean, it was packed in a plastic bag envelope, no cardboard, bubble or anything like that. As a result, the mag came not in a very good condition. It has tears on the cover and is bent in a few places. The actual postage was 8,5 euro, not 15, so I thought they would spend it on better packaginbg, but they didn't.

Yeah, they suck. Mine came damaged too. Oh well, time to wait for Barnes and Nobel to get it in. It should be in a plastic wrap there, and in good shape.

Well, I picked my copy up from the News Room in DC today. Talk about timing and luck. I was there for a training class today and the newstand was right across the street from my building! That dude Steven gots to be a fan. :yes: He has Mike all up in the window in clear view for all of DC working folk and tourist to see. And there were two sitting on the counter all perfectly wrapped and Mike looking absolutely delicious! :magicstick And when I picked it up he was like, Mi-chael Jack-son, yeah! I left there with a great big ol' fat grin on my face. :D

Picked up my copy TODAY. Finally and of course Michael is looking so absolutely georgeous as always. The pics are really nice to see in the mag as oppose to seeing them on the internet. For the New Yorkers on the Forum check out the Hudson News in Penn Station. Actually when I went today, there were but a few copies left so hurry guys.

Does anyone know what Brett Ratner says about Michael in the magazine? There's an interview with him, but I don't think it's translated in the back.

Mine came too, damaged... It got someting deep, like a knife cut, and it goes starting from the cover , deep into 1/4, or 1/3 from the mag... :( I payed 20 euros for it, and inded it wasn't wrapped properly.

Mine came too, damaged... It got someting deep, like a knife cut, and it goes starting from the cover , deep into 1/4, or 1/3 from the mag... :( I payed 20 euros for it, and inded it wasn't wrapped properly.[/b]
Sounds like someone trying to sabotage the magazine.

So the mag has made its way to the U.S I see?
I plan to check out B&N and maybe even Waldens and Macy's and
any other place I come across that carries mags. :)

Mine came too, damaged... It got someting deep, like a knife cut, and it goes starting from the cover , deep into 1/4, or 1/3 from the mag... :( I payed 20 euros for it, and inded it wasn't wrapped properly.[/b]

Wow, that's too bad. Sounds like you should be able to return that and get your money back. If anyone's interested, I'd be glad to pick up a copy for you and ship it properly. Hit me up on PM if you're interested.

I saw a Vogue mag in a store today it was dated Oct. on it didnt see anything with michael so i figured itwas the wrong one. Or maybe the wrong date . Can someone tell me please the month and the right spelling of the mag. so i can go back and look for the right one . thanks .

I saw a Vogue mag in a store today it was dated Oct. on it didnt see anything with michael so i figured itwas the wrong one. Or maybe the wrong date . Can someone tell me please the month and the right spelling of the mag. so i can go back and look for the right one . thanks .[/b]

I received my magazine from jacksonland.
It indeed says:
"L'UOMO VOGUE EDIZIONI CONDE NAST OTTOBRE/OCTOBER 2007 N. 384 MENSILE

The spelling of the title on the cover at the top is "L'UOMO" printed in a silver color,
then underneath to the far right in small letters is the word "VOGUE" also colored silver.
Michael's picture is in black and white. He is wearing an expensive tuxedo.

Below is the cover picture:

img002.jpg

Sounds like someone trying to sabotage the magazine.[/b]

Yeah, sounds like stupid postmen... Some probably saw the sticker that goes liek Michael Jackson italian Fanclub, and get disturbed by it, and thought that maybe he can play with the knife and ruin it. :banghead

Yeah, sounds like stupid postmen... Some probably saw the sticker that goes liek Michael Jackson italian Fanclub, and get disturbed by it, and thought that maybe he can play with the knife and ruin it. :banghead[/b]
Try complaining to the post office and see what they say. :innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back