'Official Michael Jackson Opus' (All Threads Merged)

you guys are lucky who got at least the FedEx code and receive the compensation.
we here in Hungary seem to be forgotten a bit..i mean no FedEx code yet nothing :(

Got an email from Kraken...Opus wont be coming till 8th of Jan for Australians :(
At least I know though rather then waiting the whole time....hope they keep this delivery date unlike the other numerous times haha

Goodluck to everyone else in the world with their Opus'!

Same here in Romania... :no: They forgot about us!:(

:((( no FedEx code for you yet either??
but i do not understand, those countries are even getting the compensation who have the code already (well i understand that they get the compensation and it is right so) but what about us? we are even forgotten to being sent a code....

:((( no FedEx code for you yet either??
but i do not understand, those countries are even getting the compensation who have the code already (well i understand that they get the compensation and it is right so) but what about us? we are even forgotten to being sent a code....
No FedEx code, no message... :no:
I've lost my hope... I am sure I will get it next year...maybe in June... :(

oh this is so ridiculous!! kraken opus shop is only 4.4 hrs away from me, where is my book!!!

So it sounds like everyone else has been told the same story by the Times (Book People) as me... hopefully we should start receiving them TODAY! Although lets hope the weather doesnt hold them back! If you receive yours can you post on here so we can keep track?? (Also let us know which courier should be coming!)
Thanks!

Received mine from the Times offer today and TNT delivered it :)

Not opened mine yet.. waiting til Christmas, but im gutted to hear about the mistakes, that theres only one glove and no memorial wall thingy etc, what can be done about this coz I think its disgusting especially for the price we paid!? :(

oh this is so ridiculous!! kraken opus shop is only 4.4 hrs away from me, where is my book!!!

I say that you should just go to the store and take the display book of the stand. They can't put you in jail for it as you have already paid for it!!!!!......Although the book might have a few fingerprints and bent corners on it!!!!!

I've heard that people who receive the book after Christmas (when they promised before Christmas) are getting 20% discounts off any Opus.............

Well an opus usually costs €5,000.......minus 20% and it costs €4,000!!!.....This is one hell of a discount but almost all of us still can't afford it.

In terms of the Michael Jackson Opus here is the original price compared to the discounted price (in $, £ and €).
Original $249 => Discount $199.20 ($49.80 saving)
Original £199 => Discount £159.20 (£39.80 saving)
Original €219 => Discount €175.20 (€43.80 saving)

it's so hilarious that they think we would want to buy another opus from them!!!!
they have lost their minds.

According to FedEx tracking, my Opus is now in Paris too and there's apparently been one delay beyond the carrier's control (due to weather, I'm guessing). I won't be seeing my book before the week commencing Dec 28th either, so will I receive another glove or artwork too? Wouldn't mind getting those but the e-mail mentions only German, French and Dutch customers in Europe. Hmm...? I hope the book withstands the weather conditions...

I won't be seeing my book before the week commencing Dec 28th either, so will I receive another glove or artwork too? Wouldn't mind getting those but the e-mail mentions only German, French and Dutch customers in Europe.
What about the other Europeans? What about the other countries around the world? We will get the artwork or the second glove?

What about the other Europeans? What about the other countries around the world? We will get the artwork or the second glove?

It sounds to me that any delivery they know isnt going to make it before christmas will get the art work & such. That is if the order was a pre-order of December or what ever the date was.

According to FedEx tracking, my Opus is now in Paris too and there's apparently been one delay beyond the carrier's control (due to weather, I'm guessing). I won't be seeing my book before the week commencing Dec 28th either, so will I receive another glove or artwork too? Wouldn't mind getting those but the e-mail mentions only German, French and Dutch customers in Europe. Hmm...? I hope the book withstands the weather conditions...

Just checked, my Opus is in Paris too. I thought they would be delivered straight to Finland from UK :huh:

Okay, so I got that mail about it arriving before Christmas in the UK? Does that mean Republic of Ireland is included in that? Oooooh telephone number for a second glove! Thanks 2300JacksonStreet!

Just checked, my Opus is in Paris too. I thought they would be delivered straight to Finland from UK :huh:

Yeah, I would have thought so too. It's economy shipping, so maybe that sends the book on a little sight-seeing tour before heading over here. :p

It is bad that some of you haven't even got a tracking number yet... :(

From where did you guys order your copy of the Opus?! I ordered mine from Amazon...only to get an e-mail now that they are still trying to get a hold on a copy and that they may not be successful. WTF? :huh: Why do they ask people to PRE-ORDER a copy and then not even know if they will GET any??!! :doh: This sucks!! :(

I've had nothing like a tracking number or anything. I got the email earlier saying it would be delivered in the next 48 hours. I'm gonna give them that but if it's not here by then I will be pissssssssed!

From where did you guys order your copy of the Opus?! I ordered mine from Amazon...only to get an e-mail now that they are still trying to get a hold on a copy and that they may not be successful. WTF? :huh: Why do they ask people to PRE-ORDER a copy and then not even know if they will GET any??!! :doh: This sucks!! :(
i ordered from amazon.com

WTF may not be successful?....:doh:

i did not get any mail from them. well only one..the first one that everyone got

I ordered mine from times offer in a paper xoxo

with so much delay we might even get matching socks to the glove(s) :lol:

Two socks or just one?
sy_xmassocks02.gif

sy_xmassocks01.gif

Back