Official "Michael" Tracklist and First Single "Hold my Hand" Announcement

Dangerous 1991 HIStory;3070780 said:
2. Hollywood Tonight
3. Keep Your Head Up
6. Best Of Joy
8. (I Can’t Make It) Another Day (Featuring Lenny Kravitz)
9. Behind The Mask
10. Much Too Soon

So this are the songs that could be good, as the other 4 are very average.
I cant wait to hear those songs, another day sounds very good, and I'm sure that other songs will be good. I really hope that MJ is on all of them.

BTW, is there any info on when those songs were recorded? And which songs are by cascio, beside BN and Monster? :)

Keep your head up is another Cascio song.

I am excited for the new album again. I have decided to temporarily suspend my feelings of disbelief over BN and enjoy the other tracks. I can't wait to hear new stuff from Michael and I love that there are songs that I haven't even heard snippets of.
I think if they are releasing TWYLM, it must be quite different from the demo version released earlier. Perhaps Michael recorded a new vocal track and took it from demo to finished track. If he did that, then he must have wanted to release a final version. In that case, I have no problem with it being on the album.
As for HMH, if they have a hand written note that Michael wanted it to be the 1st single, then it should be the 1st single. Period. No Discussion.

he didnt record with him! he just had a lunch with his DJ thats all!
50 recorded his verse afetr MJ died!

That's what i was thinking too. Surely we would found out if he would be working with him... This was the last nail into coffin... The last doubts about buying album have dissapeared when i noticed that 50 is on the album.

blah blah blah ... Nothing can satisfy you all can IT ?? Nice manners to Michael ....You are all such excellent musical experts, you were with Michael all the time, and we who like it, the way things are, we are fools .... ok. I rest my case.

A letter requesting the Estate. Now why wud he do that? Surely Mike did'nt kwn he was dying....

That is not what the press release said. It said the estate had a note written by Michael saying he wanted HMH to be the first single. A person doesn't have to think they are dying to write a note!

blah blah blah ... Nothing can satisfy you all can IT ?? Nice manners to Michael ....You are all such excellent musical experts, you were with Michael all the time, and we who like it, the way things are, we are fools .... ok. I rest my case.

I rest my case with you!
I'm actually thinking of not posting to MJJC ever again!
I can't tolerate all this sickness, hostility, negativity!

he didnt record with him! he just had a lunch with his DJ thats all!
50 recorded his verse afetr MJ died!

Wrong! Michael talked to him many times, he was trying to end the fight between 50 and The Game. Maybe they even recorded something together but we didn't know. And 50 Cent appeared in Heal the World music video as one of the kids!! If you didn't know that. Michael respected 50 Cent and he would be happy having him on his album.

sigh.. i really dont know about this.
monster obviously wasn't michael. breaking news... nope.
all the other songs, i pray they're actually him singing.

I guess we'll just have to agree to disagree. Notorious B.I.G. and Shaq were huge in 1995, and Biggie was even bigger by the time 'Invincible' came out and MJ used him on 'Unbreakable'. And I don't really understand the distinction you make between singing and rapping -- isn't any collaboration just that? A joint effort between two artists? Regardless of whether the person sings, raps or plays guitar? Also, will.i.am did actually rap on 'The Girl Is Mine'.

Well, his 6th solo album was called "Thriller" and yet I didn't think there was anything particularly scary about his duet with Paul McCartney... Come on now, using an albums title to explain why another artist shouldn't be on there? Not really a valid argument.

sorry u dont understand!
Biggie was famous,but he was DOPE!the greatest mc on the east coast! and he was not a POP artist like 50 cent! ..! and 50 has more fans in europe than in USA!...
Biggie was not bigger in 2001 since he was dead for 6 years already!
That was Rodney's idea to put biggie on there not mikes!

i see u are not a HIP HOP FAN! to understand!
its different to put a rapper on the VERSE then to put somebody to play guitar on the track! HELLO???
Thriller 25 is not THE REAL ALBUM ! A NEW STUDIO ALBUM! THE MOST ANTICIPATED ALBUM OF ALL TIME! Thriller 25 WERE REMIXES!
i dont mind 50 cent on a remix ,but not on the OFFICIAL ALBUM!!!!!
Will i am can't rap! he did in the 90's.....he is now a POP Artist!
MJ "need" a REAL dope underground artist with dope flow,but still need to be a little famous!

sorry maybe its just me...but 50 cent JUST DONT WORK 4 ME!!!!!!

Thirller was in 1982! and thats a DUET with singing! its different with RAP MUSIC! paul was mikes friend at that time and paul was from beatles!

50 cent actually got introduced to Michael in Bahrain, and he was supposed to of worked with him! How the Heck do any of you know if that was not the case! Just enjoy the new works, at last new music out to dance and be happy too.

I miss Michael but im sure he would be happy us doing that than arguing and being un happy about HIS music.

Terry

Wrong! Michael talked to him many times, he was trying to end the fight between 50 and The Game. Maybe they even recorded something together but we didn't know. And 50 Cent appeared in Heal the World music video as one of the kids!! If you didn't know that. Michael respected 50 Cent and he would be happy having him on his album.

u dont know that for sure! all we now official is that he met with WHOOKID!
don't belive tha game that much anyway! LOL

And 50 Cent appeared in Heal the World music video as one of the kids ?? u sure:) damn....haha...but still

i could deal with JAY-Z! i dont know....50 cent just HELL NOOO

I rest my case with you!
I'm actually thinking of not posting to MJJC ever again!
I can't tolerate all this sickness, hostility, negativity!

Me to. This is just unbearable. Not in my wildest dreams I thought some MJ fans could be like this.

u dont know that for sure! all we now official is that he met with WHOOKID!
don't belive tha game that much anyway! LOL

And 50 Cent appeared in Heal the World music video as one of the kids ?? u sure:) damn....haha...but still

Sorry, my mistake... as one of the soldiers with a gun.

We've sorta already heard "Hold My Hand" and "Another Day" so i guess the only "new" MJ songs we are going to hear on the album are:

-Hollywood Tonight
-The Way You Love Me
-Best Of Joy
-Behind The Mask
-Much Too Soon

I'm probably just going to download these and wait for a extended special version of the album and see if they add more of the real Michael we all love so much :wub:

We've sorta already heard "Hold My Hand" and "Another Day" so i guess the only "new" MJ songs we are going to hear on the album are:

-Hollywood Tonight
-The Way You Love Me
-Best Of Joy
-Behind The Mask
-Much Too Soon

I'm probably just going to download these and wait for a extended special version of the album and see if they add more of the real Michael we all love so much :wub:

we've only heard a small clip of Another Day so i wouldn't write that off just yet dude :)

lol and another discussion was born.

Why are there people judging 50 cent????????
Those same people hated when people talk that way about MJ.

Respect the man, live with the fact that MJ did respect alot of rappers and where in contact with him. Im looking forward to it.

Im also looking forward to the Behind The Mask song, I like Phill's version alot, I can imagine how Mj would do it, now I can hear it, gladly!

we've only heard a small clip of Another Day so i wouldn't write that off just yet dude :)

Yeah I guess there's another verse and maybe a bridge section to look forward to in that song, which is pretty awesome ^^

I am excited for the new album again. I have decided to temporarily suspend my feelings of disbelief over BN and enjoy the other tracks. I can't wait to hear new stuff from Michael and I love that there are songs that I haven't even heard snippets of.
I think if they are releasing TWYLM, it must be quite different from the demo version released earlier. Perhaps Michael recorded a new vocal track and took it from demo to finished track. If he did that, then he must have wanted to release a final version. In that case, I have no problem with it being on the album.
As for HMH, if they have a hand written note that Michael wanted it to be the 1st single, then it should be the 1st single. Period. No Discussion.

I like this post. It's called making the best of a bad situation.

lol and another discussion was born.

Why are there people judging 50 cent????????
Those same people hated when people talk that way about MJ.
!

we are not talkin about 50's life :)
it just.....50 cent ..i mean....i don't know!
the worst thing that could happen haha!

Its gotta be quality...and when i see AKon on there..and now 50 cent...it just like WTF???
Its not the new justin timberlake album! its the ne MJ ALBUM!
Come on..
I wIll buy the album dont worry...but i lost my respect for SONY 100 %! i didnt like them...but now i hate them!
Breaking news...and now this!
maybe on the final stages they gonna put justin bieber on the duet!

Hold my hand is a nice song...but i dont think its album material!

Does anyone have any information about Hollywood Tonight and Best Of Joy? I heard these titles before but I can't remember anything about those songs.

i don't believe nothing anymore!
it just sad what is happening!

Smooth , Gaz what do you honestly think of this final tracklisting?

Ele maybe as well? Ele what else is planned considering ?? I cannot wait to see what promotion now is going to come out!

Terry

I already love HMH and "The way you love me" earlier version. "Another Day" is definitely gonna be awesome. The rest of the tracklist is nothing I ever heard of, but it sounds promising and exciting no matter what. Just can't wait to hear the entire album!

1st. 10 tracks on the album is a rip-off.
2nd. 3 tracks are supposedly fakes by the Cascios.
3rd. 50 cent? WTF? And no 'Do you know were you're children are'

I'm definatly reconsidering buying this album... It's a disgrace to MJ's legacy IMO.

Back