Official "Michael" Tracklist and First Single "Hold my Hand" Announcement

What about that charity song MJ recorded back in 2005/06 with other artists for the katrina victims "I have this dream(from the bottom of my heart)" I thought its gonna make it the final cut for this album....
and also hoping "the way you love me" its not the same track as it is on the ultimate collection because i don't really like that song...
Looking forward to hearing new version of "Hold My Hand" hopefully they've made some decent video for this :) using some rare studio(if they exists) footages :)

It looks like this tak_1984_tak@yahoo.com character works at Sony Music. If you Google their email address, they are offering all sorts of clips from unreleased Sony artists like Kesha and Leona Lewis. Very interesting!

If they used Behind the Mask from the '80 and Much Too Soon from the '90, they could use Do You Know Where Your Children Are and Men In Black. I also wanted to hear Blue Gangsta..

"Much Too Soon" and "Behind The Mask" are both from 1981/1982. They were recorded for THRILLER. ;)

muchtoosoonzoomedup.png

Much too soong does not sound like a thriller era song. Sounds early 90s to me.

I will not worry about 50 cent till I have heard it.

When HIStory was released and MJ made The Notorious B.I.G. and Shaquille O'Neal RAP - I believe many thought that was crap too. Well it turned out great.

MJ know what he does.
I am actually very interested in hearing the 50 Cent track! He is so different artist than Michael, it should be very interesting.

And it's a shame they aren't all post-2000 tracks :(

Not sure about this one :(

Yeah I was expecting them all to be from 2000 onwards but oh well, I'm just happy that we get at least something.

Much too soong does not sound like a thriller era song. Sounds early 90s to me.

• Much Too Soon (1981) (Michael Jackson)
    Michael Jackson
    Outtake of the album THRILLER (1982)
    Sources:
    • Bruce Swedien
    • Michael Jackson's court disposition in Mexico in November 1993

It looks like this tak_1984_tak@yahoo.com character works at Sony Music. If you Google their email address, they are offering all sorts of clips from unreleased Sony artists like Kesha and Leona Lewis. Very interesting!

hmmmm. me thinks someone may be getting fired soon, lol.

Much Too Soon I agree reminded me of his vocals around DANGEROUS.. A bit deeper than 1981 as I saw a few type.. maybe he wrote it in 81 and recorded it later.. the vocal style is different of his than the early 80's

"Much Too Soon" and "Behind The Mask" are both from 1981/1982. They were recorded for THRILLER. ;)

Maybe Much Too Soon is written in '81 but the vocals on the sample are not from the '80.. it sounds like '90 to me but maybe I'm wrong..

How much are they asking for one song or for whole album?? Have you contacted them?

Much Too Soon I agree reminded me of his vocals around DANGEROUS.. A bit deeper than 1981 as I saw a few type.. maybe he wrote it in 81 and recorded it later.. the vocal style is different of his than the early 80's

Maybe this is a version done for dangerous, that wasn''t used either. But the orignal was written around 82/3

Much Too Soon vocals remind of Triumph. 1981 makes sense :)

- And the song doesn't fit with the Thriller album. I can understand why it didn't make the cut. But it sounds CLASSIC MJ.

thats my guess.. Like 'For All Time' which they say was for Thriller.. But the voice is SO not Thriller era

I've emailed that tak_1984_tak@yahoo.com address. Not asking for them to gimme music (I'm assuming some fans must have done that already Lol) but to ask about their stance on the alleged fake tracks/real tracks.

I'll let you know if they reply back.

I truly believe that 1981/82 is correct for Much Too Soon. Now I am wondering what the inspiration was for the song...

How can Monster be fake when MJ worked on with 50 cent?

They just added him in later or 50 Cent recorded a rap at the time separate from MJ. I heard a clip of Monster - I'm gonna go ahead and say it sounded even less convincing than BN. Sorry to say.

I am wondering if Quincy Jones or Bruce Swedien could shine some light on Behind The Mask and Much Too Soon, considering they were recorded around the time of the Thriller album.

And I almost forgot about Don't Be Messin'. That's still not out there yet.

The voice on Much Too Soon sounds like it was from around Dangerous, I wouldn't believe it was recorded in the early 80's if I was told so.

Back