Official O2 Conference Thread!!!

Yes! :lol:

And a return of the ponytail would be incredible - his hair is so good at the moment, so natural. A ponytail would look awesome. Oh, and I hope he wears, like, one black glove. Just one. And a fedora! Ah it keeps getting better.

Really? Wow ... and nobody saw him leave the hotel? Nobody noticed any strange movement in the hotel?

Michael is the master of disguise again. Really impressive of him not to make an appearance anywhere in London until the big moment. I think he really intends to make this a special moment. Go Michael go! Make this day one to remember in HIStory!

The whole presale thing is so unfair. Many people will come from abroad to see the concerts, not being in the UK we obviously can't be 02 phone customers so it sucks, they should realise this for someone like MJ, that if these are the only concerts then it won't just be British people coming to see him!

Another thing. The whole concept of of tickets first going to 02 staff, VIP's, companies and so on. We the true fans were the ones who stood by him through all the rough patches and never doubted him, listen to him every day, visiting sites like MJJC every day. Most of these VIP's who could get the tickets before us probably only have a passing curiosity in Michael, and to think that they could get the best seats leaving the rest of us to pay hundreds just to get a half decent seat because they take up the good ones just angers me, especially when we already pay money to buy all his albums. It just sounds so wrong that they have the first pick.

Sorry if I am a bit drastic here but to think that my first and maybe last chance to fulfil my dream could be spoiled by a big greedy business is just not a very nice thought :(

Michael is the master of disguise again. Really impressive of him not to make an appearance anywhere in London until the big moment. I think he really intends to make this a special moment. Go Michael go! Make this day one to remember in HIStory!

tooooo right!!

How about pj's? :lol:

Spongebob_Flavor.jpg

MJ'S new song :woohoo:

YEY! I wish I was there! But my friend is there! :D I hope she makes pictures :D oo I want a poster :D I think it will take at least 1 hour for MJ to say anything else but "I love you too" because the fans will keep on screaming! (we just cant help it ;) ) hahaha.
GO MICHAEL, GO MICHAEL, GO MICHAEL :D

The whole presale thing is so unfair. Many people will come from abroad to see the concerts, not being in the UK we obviously can't be 02 phone customers so it sucks, they should realise this for someone like MJ, that if these are the only concerts then it won't just be British people coming to see him!

Another thing. The whole concept of of tickets first going to 02 staff, VIP's, companies and so on. We the true fans were the ones who stood by him through all the rough patches and never doubted him, listen to him every day, visiting sites like MJJC every day. Most of these VIP's who could get the tickets before us probably only have a passing curiosity in Michael, and to think that they could get the best seats leaving the rest of us to pay hundreds just to get a half decent seat because they take up the good ones just angers me, especially when we already pay money to buy all his albums. It just sounds so wrong that they have the first pick.

Sorry if I am a bit drastic here but to think that my first and maybe last chance to fulfil my dream could be spoiled by a big greedy business is just not a very nice thought :(
yes so true. :(
why isnt there any tickets given to the mjjc members here?

I agree with you. Today is a day very important to Michael. He must be very happy and excited to share with all fans of their new projects.

CONFIRMED :

The dates are from 8th July.

Ticket's are £75 for bottom floor and first floor. £45 for higher tier.

TICKETS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR O2 PRIORITY CUSTOMERS AS OF WEDNESDAY MORNING.

Back