Official O2 Conference Thread!!!

My friend is there now, standing close to the stage (I'm soooo jealous lol - but had to work) But he hasn't heard anything about them pre-selling tickets to fans right now.

Last edited:
did anyone get an email from michaeljacksonlive.com saying the general sale of tickets begins at 7am on the 13th of March? I did :)

I just saw Joe on Sky News!!! haha

shadowgames2

1uzt0-f67a94d72e0bf84ff52e351352dc1b89.49afe065.jpg

Fans out in force!!! :woohoo:

did anyone get an email from michaeljacksonlive.com saying the general sale of tickets begins at 7am on the 13th of March? I did :)

I think I may need to re-register because I haven't gotten any emails from michaeljacksonlive.com. I know one other fan got a confirmation email, and I didn't. But, anyway...

I'm am so excited about this. It's all a bit surreal over here at the moment. I'm really tired, I've been up for like 20 hours but I can't sleep :lol: far too excited to sleep. :wild:

Report on Sky News!!!

Fans chanting "This is it!"

Man I wish I was there... :(

Me too!!!!! I am so excited sitting here in front of my computer, I can't imagine being there :wild: I also can't imagine living close and not going to this!!!!! I can't wait to hear what he has to say!!! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

i,ve just seen sky news,there seems to be a lot of fans there to me,but they have to make the report sound negative,wait till the king arrives that will show them.

Ummm ... I'm obviously excited because I made a video
I apologize for being so excited *some of my hopes might not come to being true* but hey, wishful thinking never hurt anyone right? ;;^^

Here it is !

Well I Hope .. ^
just 90 minutes ! I CANTTTT WAITTT !!!!!!!
Thnx for the link by the way !

There's a ticket talk thread for ticket announcements and talking let's leave this discussion to the conference emotion and michaelmaniaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Back