Official O2 Conference Thread!!!

Where the conference is being held.

74129336.jpg

Live at the O2: guards should be letting people in the golden circle around about now.

I'm gonna keep an eye on twitter and I'll pop back in a little while, gotta get some laundry done... if I can keep myself calm enough to not spill the detergent.... LOL :woohoo:

Today is the happiest day of my life. I prayed a lot for that day arrived. Michael thank you for providing so much joy to me and all fans around the world! I love you ... all love you! I love you forever! :)

I can't believe this is happening!! This is so surreal, it has all happened so fast!

After such a long wait, and quiet now.........THE STORM!!!

This is one of the most amazing days is MJ fandom and MJ history!

because if the presale starts now and i put money in my card tomorrow by that time all the tickets will be sold

Oh that sucks man!

So does that mean you cantbuy a single ticket then? You have to buy them in 4s or something?

Where abouts are you? (in the uk) x

jonathanwildman on twitter - "overhearing that a lot of media didnt get confirmation. got mine! latest rumblings suggest MJ will perform a song"

:O

They don't put ALL tickets up in the presale

only a fraction of them

there will still be tickets left for the general sale

sounds like a rumor to me, O2 only give priority to O2 customers 48hrs before general sale.

He's not taking questions, I doubt he'll PERFORM

Just sounds like more speculation to me

Oh that sucks man!

So does that mean you cantbuy a single ticket then? You have to buy them in 4s or something?

Where abouts are you? (in the uk) x

yea shamonee im with you!!!!
i think if the tickets went on presale tonight or even tomorow id just burst into tears because i dont have the money just yet!!! :(

i need at least two weeks to save

please guys don't speculate and panic. just be happy and enjoy the moment. Michael thinks of us, I know he does. There's gonna be a chance for all of us! :)

Just go play some MJ and turn it up to the max and SCREAM YOUR ASSES OFF!!!

Sky TV saying that they expected the place to be full of fans by now but not even 1000 in the queue... hopefully it will fill up over the next couple of hours.

sounds like a rumor to me, O2 only give priority to O2 customers 48hrs before general sale.

Hmm, true... I remember during the selling of britney tickets; they went on sale 2nd december but 02 said that if you register with them you get to buy them 1 day before everyone else. Will this happen with michael jackson though?

Back