Official O2 Conference Thread!!!

Live at the O2: testing sound system again, this time with music. Stay tuned.

yea shamonee im with you!!!!
i think if the tickets went on presale tonight or even tomorow id just burst into tears because i dont have the money just yet!!! :(

i need at least two weeks to save

Oh babe! *hugs*

Luckilly for me, although I had lost faith, I still decided to nevertheless do overtime at work during xmas so thankGOD I have that money in my bank accoutn ready to be spent on tickets.

Hope you get it sorted! xx

Oh that sucks man!

So does that mean you cantbuy a single ticket then? You have to buy them in 4s or something?

Where abouts are you? (in the uk) x

im just afraid that they'll disappear within a couple of hrs. hopefully they wont.

yep....stay relaxed and enjoy the wonderwold called michaelmania!!!

10 years ago i was there at history.....michaelmania was at the top..madness...crying, screaing and of course...enjoy my idol michael....

And now..it al is happeing again...i,m so happy i could rise tress out of the ground, haha

Oh babe! *hugs*

Luckilly for me, although I had lost faith, I still decided to nevertheless do overtime at work during xmas so thankGOD I have that money in my bank accoutn ready to be spent on tickets.

Hope you get it sorted! xx

thanks shamonee *hugs*

i think id prob have to borrow money from my dad who i never ask for anything but ill do anything to get a ticket!!!

im sure ill come up with the money somehow!!!

I wonder what he's going to WEAR??
Do you think he's feeling nervous?
It's been a long time since he did something like this!!!

Live at the O2: a few press starting to wonder about.

I hope he's wearing something really Michael Jackson. Like, something outrageous. No more suits! Only sequins.

Why can't my lunch break last 3 more hours!! I may be extending it! Haha! I just hope I can get tickets and great ones! MichaelMania Has Began!! Now ..... Where is Michael? Lol

BBC just reported: 'Jackson set to announce dozen of concerts in London this summer'

"Do you think he's feeling nervous?"

After what he has been through this has to be pretty easy.
Can you imagine the nerves he had going for the verdict. I think this will be a very happy day for him.

Back