Official O2 Conference Thread!!!

ONLY 200?!!! Not good.
the last time I heard it was 1000 so unless Michael's outfit scared some of the fans away it's 2000 now.

Last edited:
I'm watchin CNN right now.... cant hear no MJ anywhere (musta missed it!).

Live at the O2: people are being allowed into golden circle.

CNN in the US is not the same as in the rest of the world, so don't know what you guys in the states will see on CNN, but on my version they have someone there.

And I haven't gotten any mail from Michaeljacksonlive!

We're getting fan updates on Twitter with pictures. We will post some here. Very exciting!

cnn international had a coverage just a few mins ago. didnt catch all of it but from what i saw it was positive

Our Twitter member Johnathan who is with the press:

jonathanwildman http://twitpic.com/1uzww - Looks like MJ will make public appearance on red stage before conference,so if u want to see him, head to the O2!

I am listening to Earth Song and I have goosebumps thinking of how brilliant he is, and whats to come :|

Only a confirmation, in the conformation they written something about a possible pin-code to get for a presale window and yes the starting time for regular sale.

Last edited:
I hadn't got an email either, but then registered again and I received it.

Me too .. I registered 2 times yesterday like 30 sec after the new page..!!And no message in my hotmail box.. some says that its hotmail the problem

Back