official stage outfit

guys these are for real, a very well known source. he'll be peforming smooth criminal in the pink outfit with a diamond encrusted shirt

m26uk> :blink: Dude are you taking the piss? Please tell me you're joking.. and if not where's the source from?:scratch: I am a blonde you know.. and maybe haven't cought on yet. Please someone tell me it's a joke! LOL

ok ok ITS A JOKE!!!! lol fooled you guys!!! ..........imagine if he actually does peform in pink now!!!

And the jacket that looks like a mop.

:hysterical: Well :scratch: maybe it's one of those things that look better off the hanger? Accessorize.. do his hair all funky and ohh he could look hot!

indeed. michael can pull it off........
I don't mind him wearing pink... I mean as long as he accessorizes and slaps some shiny stuff on.. or something. Ya know.. bling it up and lookin fine.:wub: MJ can make a trash bag look fashionable..LOL:kickass:

Rock that shit Michael!!!! I love you!:D

Thanks god it is a joke ... we ale know that michael would look stupid in pink hat and everithing.. And I can´t imageine that michael would perform SMC in pink outfit ..

Source?........ Tomatoe.....

The original idea for the thread wasnt really that funny, but that was.

Unless your not trying to be funny, and your really just spamming the boards. If the latter is correct then you smell like paprika.

You know what the sad thing is about this? I was actually starting to look forward to see MJ wear the "Earth Song mop top"... I only wanted to see what he would have looked like in it...;D

haha...

Back