Official: The Jackson UNITY TOUR

Re: Official: The Jackson Start Their National Reunion Tour in July

Okay on twitter, people are saying La Toya statement was supposedly taken out of context.

UnivrslLove ? @UnivrslLuv
Hold up. Latoya said Michael and Jermaine but people are taking it out of character. That's sad.

ETA: She was speaking too fast so not just Michael but Jermaine, too (referring to that awful MJ tribute in Wales -- Jermaine didn't perform w/ his brothers then)

But I think she still said what she said. It's still disrespectful.

The video doesn't work in my country. Were La Toya's words taken out of context or did she really say that? Wouldn't surprise me either way.

^^^Twitter:
Annie ? @AnnieMJJlover
correction Latoya said on the MJ tribute concert:Jermaine was't w/ them there but u didnt miss michael or jermaine thats how great they were
Yep her statement wasn't taken entirely outta context. Not a lot of people care for Erm. Only Mike. It's still a stupid thing to say...

From the little bits of the Cardiff "tribute" that I saw on youtube, the brothers were pretty much singing backup to some European boy band. Maybe she got confused by all those paid seat fillers that were cued to cheer. I wouldn't take her assessment too seriously though, afterall she's deluded herself into thinking she's some sort of entertainment mogul herself.

"You didn't miss Michael or Jermaine. That's how great they were"
Oh Lord have mercy...

At 1:30ish

La Toya is also touring with her brothers....

www.MessenTools.com-Humor-pelos-locos.gif
:fear:

Annie ? @AnnieMJJlover
correction Latoya said on the MJ tribute concert:Jermaine was't w/ them there but u didnt miss michael or jermaine thats how great they were

LMFAO that doesn't even make sense LATOYA!

Latoya Latoya Latoya... Words fail me sometimes...

Latoya is an epic fail. We all know that Michael was the heart of that group from the start. If the Victory tour was a hit, it was all because of Michael and Thriller. The brothers were riding on his fame. It was little Michael's electrifying voice that lead their first 4 Motown singles to # 1. Berry Gordy wrote those songs for Michael - he was his inspiration.

LMAO if what Latoya says is true, I wonder some half century ago if the people at Motown would've thought the same if it was a 4 member group with no Michael and hired them. Nahh I seriously doubt that. Latoya can stuff it.

Let's see how well the brother's tour does. I will let the numbers speak, not their loony sister.

"You didn't miss Michael or Jermaine. That's how great they were"
Oh Lord have mercy...

Amen. Amen.

I'm willing to bet that when they really get out there and start promoting the tour, the person they didn't miss, will be mentioned all over the place.

I don't believe her words were taken out of context. The tribute in Wales was for Michael and people missed and still miss him. Why does she think people are going to see the Immortal tour? It's because they love and miss Michael and this is something that makes you feel close to Michael. What a terrible thing to say and I don't know why I am surprised. Her father said he felt great 3 days after Michael died. Did anybody give her a weird look when she said that? I know what look I would have given her.

From the little bits of the Cardiff "tribute" that I saw on youtube, the brothers were pretty much singing backup to some European boy band. Maybe she got confused by all those paid seat fillers that were cued to cheer. I wouldn't take her assessment too seriously though, afterall she's deluded herself into thinking she's some sort of entertainment mogul herself.

:D :lol:

The sad thing when La Toya said that. The audience clapped...

They clapped? So the 4 brothers are going to sing and dance and no one will think of Michael? Everytime these people do an interview or something Michael's name gets brought up. Now they are going to perform and no one will miss Michael? I highly doubt that. Even if she meant something else her words were poor choice and sounds cold.

I don't think Latoya's words were taken out of context.

She mentioned Cardiff tribute and how great the brothers were and how she told them they were wonderful and they should tour. then she added "You didn't miss Michael or Jermaine, that's how great they were".

Her statement is clear, it didn't make a difference if Michael or Jermaine was there or not. As MJ fans did not necessarily care about the Jermaine comment they didn't focus on that but the meaning was still the same she said it didn't matter Michael was performing with the brothers or not, the brothers were so great that you didn't miss Michael.

I'm going to post 2 videos.

First one is the brothers performing a song at Cardiff tribute

same song at 30th year anniversary

now you decide if the first performance is so great that you don't miss Michael - or Jermaine.

La Toya said what!:bugeyed
The video posted earlier doesn't work here, is there another video that I can hear exactly what she says?
Michael wasn't missed at all, huh!
She is going on tour with brothers, is that true? But she can't sing?

I wonder if she and her JaTail company is involved with this tour as much as in Cardiff fiasco, that would explain her insane comments?

@ Kikuchiyo
Thanks for the LaToya tribute video, great parody:hysterical:

@Ivy
Thanks Ivy
The difference between those videos were tremendous.
When Michael is doing his thing on stage, he owns it, when brothers are singing, they just sing, no soul.

I'm sorry, but I didn't notice anybody but my man in the second one. I miss him so much.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Ahhh that was soooo funny :hysterical: 'Born a legend' :hysterical: 'Queen of Pop' :hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Ahhh that was soooo funny :hysterical: 'Born a legend' :hysterical: 'Queen of Pop' :hysterical:

It was funny as hell:)
Born a legend
30 years in music industry
Sexual icon
Playboy legend
Natural talent
True queen of pop
I am :hysterical: so much :stretcher

I think that Latoya saying that the brothers will be so good on their tour that nobody will miss Michael is one of the most dumb things I've ever heard her say. Personally, I don't appreciate hearing her talk like that.

same song at 30th year anniversary

now you decide if the first performance is so great that you don't miss Michael - or Jermaine.

Aside from the fact that I watch Michael almost the entire time, you can also see how much Michael's presence brings up the energy of the other brothers. When you compare both videos you can see how much more the brothers are stepping their game up with Michael bringing the crowd to a frenzy. He had that intangible "it" factor that gets people excited, and "it" was sorely missing in that Cardiff video.

Last edited:

I wouldn't normally be so nit picky but I couldn't help but notice that Marlon jumped a second too soon before the explosion, don't recall ever seeing Michael so that, just sayin'.........

I miss Michael :( and that performance misses Michael, I don't care what LaToya says.

^ I'm pretty sure that the audiences are taken from MJ concerts.

LaToya needs to be quiet seriously. Does she even realize how cold that sounds? her brother is dead and he was the greatest ever and she makes a stupid comment like that? Does this family realize how cold they sound? It makes me think of Janet and her cold comments after MJ was killed.. Just cold and non-feeling saying stuff like 'leading horses to water, and moving on with your life, and not grieving etc... Just cold. The more time goes on the attitude of this family is very questionable to me.. It's like MJ being killed gave them new life or something. I refuse to support anything they do.

http://www.courier-journal.com/arti...metown?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|Entertainment
MERRILLVILLE, IND. — The Jackson Brothers will be returning to their northwestern Indiana roots for a concert this summer.

The head of Merrillville’s Star Plaza Theatre says the group consisting of Jackie, Jermaine, Marlon and Tito Jackson will perform there June 22. The show will be part of a 27-city tour around the world in memory of their late brother Michael.

Star Plaza president Charlie Blum tells The Times of Munster that the brothers will perform songs going back to their days as the Jackson 5 when they rocketed to fame from their hometown in neighboring Gary.

Michael Jackson died in 2009. The Jackson brothers last did a concert tour together in 1984.

Tickets for the Merrillville show go on sale April 14.

I wouldn't normally be so nit picky but I couldn't help but notice that Marlon jumped a second too soon before the explosion, don't recall ever seeing Michael so that, just sayin'.........

I miss Michael :( and that performance misses Michael, I don't care what LaToya says.
and jermine too for real i am not just saying that but you can see the difference even he brings 3 vs 5 the difference is huge not that michael isnt the lions share of that but its simple family stuff its like when all my brothers get together you act different when ones missing

I think that Latoya saying that the brothers will be so good on their tour that nobody will miss Michael is one of the most dumb things I've ever heard her say. Personally, I don't appreciate hearing her talk like that.

I think they will all come to miss Michael when they see their paycheck and realized that they could had so much more if Michael was still around.

Back