Official: The Jackson UNITY TOUR

Re: Official: The Jackson Start Their UNITY TOUR in July

^^Gee I hope only a few tickets have dropped to that price. 19.90 is significantly lower than 61.50.

I realllly have to get updated, but are you guys not liking the tour or do you?
guess i'll have to start from page 1:chillin:

edit---- hmm, i see the opinions differ from one another

I realllly have to get updated, but are you guys not liking the tour or do you?
guess i'll have to start from page 1:chillin:

edit---- hmm, i see the opinions differ from one another
I personally don't.
I've probably posted it before in this thread but the Jacksons performing without Michael is like Queen without Freddy. Incomplete, and disrespectful.

As brothers they should have said; we lost one, now we are incomplete. We can't fly with 1 wing. But they made a choice to use their new found fame and attention to cash in. Sad, really.

I don't care if you are touring Jermane I hope you fall over and break something.

Jackson brothers tour for first time since Michael's death

Years before One Direction were even born, The Jackson Five were the global boyband who dominated the charts with hits such as ABC and I Want You Back.

Their younger brother Michael went on to huge success as a solo artist before his death in 2009.

Now Jackie, Jermaine, Marlon and Tito are performing on stage for the first time since his death.

They spoke to Colin Paterson about how being on stage has helped them cope with their grief.

Watch the video from link below, its worth of watching just for the entertainment value, Tito is drunk,their reason for long break from touring, why they sing Michael's songs (he can do our music, we can do his, no big deal!), Jermaine saying:when you working on the band, you feed off the each other (yeah Jermaine, literally)

here http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-21516370

I saw The Jacksons yesterday in Copenhagen live, it was a great concert. I was very surprised that they played Can't Let Her Get Away, very cool to hear that song live! Always loved the beat from that song. Other songs I always have admired which was played live was "Man Of War" and "Time Waits For No One".

^^Oh, okay. So the show happened. How many people were there? In relation to the theatre. How long did the show last?

Last edited:

I will guess about 2.500 people in a kind of theatre. It lasted for about 2 hours with one break.

2.500? Wow! That's good... I assume. I'm still worried about the Munich concert.

They played for 4.000 people in Norway yesterday. But it was cool to shake their hands.

4000? That sounds even better. They played at the Spectrum right? Was it filled on the sides too?

I don't know, I didn't attend the concert in Norway.

I saw The Jacksons yesterday in Copenhagen live, it was a great concert. I was very surprised that they played Can't Let Her Get Away, very cool to hear that song live! Always loved the beat from that song. Other songs I always have admired which was played live was "Man Of War" and "Time Waits For No One".

Thanks ^^ It is always interesting to hear from people who attended the shows and enjoyed it.

Everyone is talking about Jermaine. Can you guys leave my Mr. Sunshine alone, please!!!!! He brings the light into my day.

I attended the concert in Stockholm! It was amazing, I was impressed by the energy, excpecially Marlon. I also managed to meet the brothers (!) and they signed my Opus and Jermaine signed his book (you are not alone) :)

Where is Randy?? I'm wondering why is not joining the tour...??

Interesting thought. Somehow I hope he will be back on stage in the future because after Michael he was the most talented brother, I think. I wonder how he lived his life since the 80's.

Please stay on topic. You know how it works. This thread isn't about Randy, what he did in 2005, the will,the estate the, granny snatching or any other off topic discussions. We have asked many times not to do that. There are many threads available for those discussions. If not start one. If you wish to keep access to 2300 please don't continue to derail threads off topic. You don't have to like the tour and can voice your dissatisfaction, but please don't be sarcastic to members who do. Thread Cleaned. Lets all get back to the topic of the Unity Tour.

Still not sure wether I should go or not. It'll be on the day before the CDS so not sure.. Also, I dont know how it will be without MJ..
Whos going to the concert next week @Amsterdam?

^^If you ever want to see them you should go. I guess that will be the only chance. And really, this is closer to Michael than any overblown CDS show could be... regardless of what some fools say and think. Looking forward to the Munich show.

I saw them on the Night Of The Proms in Belgium and it was a good show but they bugged the hell out of me for some reason lol. They are playing near me on March 6th, but I'm not going. It's not worth it to me. And in all honesty, I cried a lot during Cirque du Soleil because it was so moving and pure. When Jerms sang Michael's parts I just cringed ;-)

Still not sure wether I should go or not. It'll be on the day before the CDS so not sure.. Also, I dont know how it will be without MJ..
Whos going to the concert next week @Amsterdam?

Friendly advice.
If you want to see something close to MJ, then you should wait until any of the real MJ imitators comes near to you:)
Thriller live is very good if they come to your town, Cirque great, or even Spike Lee's document when it comes out is worth of seeing. As for brother's endless tribute to their brother, save your money.

I saw it last night on it was brilliant. The audience were on their feet the whole time.

Friendly advice.
If you want to see something close to MJ, then you should wait until any of the real MJ imitators comes near to you:)
Thriller live is very good if they come to your town, Cirque great, or even Spike Lee's document when it comes out is worth of seeing. As for brother's endless tribute to their brother, save your money.

Ah, you're so clever. I'd rather see his family than some unrelated people making money off the Jacksons.

I attended the concert in Stockholm! It was amazing, I was impressed by the energy, excpecially Marlon. I also managed to meet the brothers (!) and they signed my Opus and Jermaine signed his book (you are not alone) :)

^^Congratulations on bringing that big heavy Opus to a concert to have it signed, but why would you want the brothers to sign it, when it is all about Michael?

^^^ The sight of Jermaine in tights blinded me:rofl:

Knowing the trouble (and most likely fun) Marlon and Michael got into growing up, I still really enjoy watching Marlon:popcorn:
. Wish I could say the same about Jermaine, but I just can't. Those pants/tights he's wearing, gracious. He tries.

(sorry if I offended any Jerm fans)

Back