One Word Names for Michael's Next Album

Whatever it is, it would have to be an adverb. Some that describes a person, place or thing. Think of what Will I. Am said the songs they did are about and that will help with the name of the album. Maybe just the title: Love would be the answer because that is what most of the songs will be about. The Love Tour sounds nice. :cool:

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

Actually an adjective is something that describes a person, place, or thing and the word "love" wouldn't fit that definition. You could write loveD or even have a noun such as loveR like Thriller. I really hope he doesn't title the album love. Will.I.Am also said he loves melody so a title like "Melodic" would be great.

Actually now that I think about it I have another good idea. Remember when he said that he likes to put sounds on the microscope? He could put that together and call it "Microsymphonic"…

Self titled is nice, but I don't think it is powerful enough at this time.

I would like for him to stick with his usual adverb style....

Actually an adjective is something that describes a person, place, or thing and the word "love" wouldn't fit that definition. You could write loveD or even have a noun such as loveR like Thriller. I really hope he doesn't title the album love. Will.I.Am also said he loves melody so a title like "Melodic" would be great.

Actually now that I think about it I have another good idea. Remember when he said that he likes to put sounds on the microscope? He could put that together and call it "Microsymphonic"…
Heck yes I remember. It's in my siggy. I was trying to figure out how to fit it in.

The other thing we have heard is that it is going to be happy music that makes you want to dance. I haven't figured out any good one word titles for that yet though.

Last edited:
:rolleyes: You're right, I should have said adjective. I always get those two mixed up, but you knew what I meant. I'm just glad it is getting people on here to focus on what Mike may call the album and not what they would call it. That's should be what we're discussing. I do understand though that your personal opinions are welcome. -_-

Ticie,
The JACKSONOLOGIST

How about....

Be ready for it....

Catatonic

That's the title right there! Spells MICHAEL all over it lol. The Catatonic Era...and World Tour!

How about....

Be ready for it....

Catatonic

That's the title right there! Spells MICHAEL all over it lol. The Catatonic Era...and World Tour!
Voiceless music???? Will he just get up on stage and stare down the audience? :toofunny:

And Chichi.... 'Dominion' sounds OMINOUS.

I love the names people are coming up with. This is fun!

Voiceless music???? Will he just get up on stage and stare down the audience? :toofunny:

And Chichi.... 'Dominion' sounds OMINOUS.

I love the names people are coming up with. This is fun!

Well he named a song called Speechless :lol:

Annnnd that's how he starts off every concert right? Staring down the audience :lol: Music so good, it leaves people catatonic ;) :lol:

He should call it Smelly!

The majority of the public won't have a clue about its history with him using that word during the Thriller era and Quincy using it for his nickname. That way it is an adjective and a self-titled album that fans will appreciate. Then when he goes on tour and promotes the album they will ask about the name and reference it back to his greatest work…

Well he named a song called Speechless :lol:

Annnnd that's how he starts off every concert right? Staring down the audience :lol: Music so good, it leaves people catatonic ;) :lol:
True. :lol: And there is actually a place in the song where he says something I say ".................. " and there is silence. That really got me the first time I realized that.

The audience only goes silent after they have screamed themselves into laryngitis.

What if he named the album ROYALTY? PRINCE? KING? KANG? :lol:

Or better yet: (insert symbol here)

:p

Last edited:
Michaelicious.

And most importantly it has ten characters so it can be used by ithself on MJJC.

Michaelicious!!! I love it! Right along with Thrillicious :lol:

THRUST! That's eye catching. And the cover will be a really jarring pic of MJ grabbing is balls :lol:

I know it's two words but I gotta say it: BIG RED. :lol:

Last edited:
I was gonna say sovereignty but that just reminds me of Dominion.

Hey wait a min...how about Maestro? LOL

Last edited:
Michaelicious!!! I love it! Right along with Thrillicious :lol:

THRUST! That's eye catching. And the cover will be a really jarring pic of MJ grabbing is balls :lol:

I know it's two words but I gotta say it: BIG RED. :lol:
Weren't you the one worried about Loaded? :p

No i was worried about "Loaded Palette" LMAO

I wasn't the one complaining about Loaded. Cuz i said Bulge :lol:

How about Uncensored? LOL

Okay I really need to get out of this thread...lol Nite ya'll :lol:

Last edited:
Back