Oprah Show on Michael jackson's new album 'Michael' *Update Post 994*

Re: Oprah Show on Michael jackson's new album 'Michael'

If she interviews fans for their comments about the album, I sure hope that there will be one fan out there to say her "our" opinion about Oprah, let her know where she stands.

I cant stand that woman. All these people, its all about making money out of his name, no body gives a damn about what really happend to him, who killed him, what killed him, why he is no longer here with us....nooooo...its all about the cash pouring in.

You are so right--Oprah has an agenda and it stinks. Did she ever interview Geraldine Hughes? Aphrodite Jones? Tom Messereau? If she did I never heard about it. Oprah needs to stop projecting her personal baggage onto an INNOCENT man.

Teddy Riley will (probably) be there. :)
He wrote: On my way to Oprah to represent my mentor, big brother, & best friend. Michael J Jackson. Thank you for the times & greatness we shared.

Yessssss..that is what I was hoping for.

We also need the Cascios & their videos of MJ in the studio...They need to address the controversy head on, and use the proper platform to do so.

Like someone said on Twitter: The jacksons are working hard to sabotage the album...Oprah (an MJ hater) might just be what we all need to bring the focus back to the music.

Randy & co can all go to hell!! The music remains...MJ's spirit remains. FOREVER.

Oh the irony...

I cant stand that woman. All these people, its all about making money out of his name, no body gives a damn about what really happend to him, who killed him, what killed him, why he is no longer here with us....nooooo...its all about the cash pouring in.

Not all true...many fans are supporting justice for him while supporting his legacy (his kids & music). Some of us are smart individuals...we can do more than one thing at once. Same fans who goes inside the courthouse at every hearing are also same ones who want to keep his music legacy alive & are calling out Howard Mann * putting pressure on him for including MJ's kids' name in Katherine Jackson's contract.

So what have you been doing for Justice??

Long live MJ!!!

Last edited:

I'm not sure how this is going to go.
Don't forget that there could very well be fans who totally disprove of the album that could sit in the audience as well and have their say. (As I guess they are allowed to)
I just hope this doesn't backfire and cause even more controversy/divide between fans or something.
I'm kind of curous what this show will consist of though. I can't believe she even wants to hear from MJ fans.

I shook my head when I saw the title of this thread. I can't believe she is doing another show. She really can't get enough of MJ now can she?
Hopefully this time it will bring some positivity.
I'm not going to get my hopes up though. That way it can't dissapoint me too badly.

I'm not sure how this is going to go.
Don't forget that there could very well be fans who totally disprove of the album that could sit in the audience as well and have their say. (As I guess they are allowed to)
I just hope this doesn't backfire and cause even more controversy/divide between fans or something.
I'm kind of curous what this show will consist of though. I can't believe she even wants to hear from MJ fans.

I shook my head when I saw the title of this thread. I can't believe she is doing another show. She really can't get enough of MJ now can she?
Hopefully this time it will bring some positivity.
I'm not going to get my hopes up though. That way it can't dissapoint me too badly.

Put it that way, Oprah (yeah we all hate her) has a lot more class than the Jacksons..she won't let her show turn into a circus. As far as I am concerned, the circus should be limited to Twitter. Rightfully so.

I am glad someone like Riley...will use the proper forum (unlike some) to drive his message his truth home.

only way she gets attention is by using mjs names.

I'm glad Teddy Riley is going on Oprah. This is a good move to turn the attention back on the music, I was told by my source that the entire show will not be focused around MJ's new album, but they are dedicating 20 minutes of the show for it.

If she interviews fans for their comments about the album, I sure hope that there will be one fan out there to say her "our" opinion about Oprah, let her know where she stands.

I know its really sad.. His own family has been ridiculous and hasnt been good support.

In Michael's own words... "Tell her to go to ****" (You know where)

Lets just wait and see what shows she will air prior to the "Michael Jackson Fan" show...

L.o.v.e.
Romi
:clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

LMAO.

I'm pretty sure her fans are starting to get creeped out by her MJ obsession..you know, unless they are just like her...

Teddy just tweeted the show will air on Dec 6th.

This show will not be live and heavily edited to make sure no one says anything out of line, lol...I'm sure of that!

This show will not be live and heavily edited to make sure no one says anything out of line, lol...I'm sure of that!

figured that! I wish it was live!:popcorn::ph34r::smilerolleyes: & a few MJJC people could get on the show! hehe!

Right, so she's happy to use Michael on a weekly basis for ratings now is she? Hell why doesn't she fly the kids over and bring them on. Urgh.

Right, so she's happy to use Michael on a weekly basis for ratings now is she? Hell why doesn't she fly the kids over and bring them on. Urgh.
oh please..don't give that witch any ideas..:bugeyed

Sound like she is trying to make up for lost time. Too bad she had to wait until he died to do this or realize this.

I have nothing to say, cept she knows that MJ is what made her show successful in the first place, and now she's using his name again at the end to go out with a bang. :puke: The only good that I can see that would come from this is it would promote the album more.

But I dont see how any REAL MJ fan would go on her show? Oprah is so fake. If I was to ever go on her show I would seriously have to voice my opinion in her representation of Michael and hopefully that will come up but knowing Oprah she probably wont allow something like that to happen.

No she wont! I agree!

Well since the show is taped in advance, we can expect that the show will go the way she wants it to and reflect her agenda. I hope her agenda is a good one, though. I want Teddy to clarify the controversy with the Cascio tapes, but I guess that will not happen. Teddy has to say what Sony and company wants him to say, so I doubt we will ever hear the truth about this controversy.

Oprah using MJ to rake in the mouldies yet again! She knows anything MJ related will pull in the viewers.
We wouldnt mind if she respected MJ
:doh:

I'm glad Teddy Riley is going on Oprah. This is a good move to turn the attention back on the music, I was told by my source that the entire show will not be focused around MJ's new album, but they are dedicating 20 minutes of the show for it.

See, that makes me nervous right there.....so what could the other 40 mins. less commercials be about? Without a doubt she will be focusing on the controversy as it relates to 'is it him singing?' or 'is'nt it?' and could we possibly see more footage from her 'talk' with the kids?

BTW....it would be so nice if Lenny Kravitz was there as well.

See, that makes me nervous right there.....so what could the other 40 mins. less commercials be about? Without a doubt she will be focusing on the controversy as it relates to 'is it him singing?' or 'is'nt it?' and could we possibly see more footage from her 'talk' with the kids?

BTW....it would be so nice if Lenny Kravitz was there as well.

I think what he meant is that only a segment of the show will be about MJ. The rest will be another topic non-MJ related.

I think what he meant is that only a segment of the show will be about MJ. The rest will be another topic non-MJ related.

And if thats the case, then hopefully, 20mins. does'nt allow for any negativity toward Michael.

I find it strange though that MJ fans were'nt made aware of this until a day before. That woman already had her audience before this. There won't be any 'real' (for lack of a better description) MJ fans in that audience I'd bet.

That's it. I'm not watching this one. I'm so sick with Oprah and her MJ shows. It's just plain unhealthy now...

f**k it!

this is great promotion in my opinion!!

-Dal

Back