Oprah to Interview Paris Jackson For A 2nd Time on "Next Chapter" Airing This Summer!

i remember i was bullied when i was 12. there was this kid at my school who made fun of me for wearing braces. it annoyed so much , everyday he made fun of me,saying nasty things. the funny thing was that he has his tooth worst than me lol... so one day i told my dad about it and asked for an advice...so i gave him a little of his medicine...i did exactly what my dad told me to. and from the day on the kid never bullied me ever.my dad had best advices ever, i always can count on him, when i don't know what to do....

anyways back to paris. i think she did a wonderful job...and i hated when oprah used ( " " )

but oprah got her ratings last night, though.. and a lot of people still watch the kardashians which a new episode aired the same time the Paris / 50 cent interview on oprah aired. I betcha most ppl flipped the channel over to own. I didn't watch after PJays part ended.
Did anyone else see the commerical break where oprah had the segment where paris was with the bird..?

the video is blocked in my country :(
Same here:(

Can someone post a link where we can watch this episode, perhaps someone recorded it and put it up in youtube?
Link for OWN doesn't show in my country.

Thank you very much MsCassieMollie for your updates.

It annoyed me how Oprah asked the questions about MJ like he was some sort of alien and she can't comprehend how he could have acted "normal" as she would put it.

Paris' body language everytime Oprah tries to touch her, especially when they are entering the house and in the kitchen is quite interesting. I'm no body language expert but it clearly looks like she doesn't want O's creepy hands touching her lol

Oprahs pretty strange herself acting as fake as those middle school girls Paris described, she should grow and stop her sneaky schoolgirl antics. O came off as very disgenuine and that balcony clip was so uncalled for. I can't wait until OWN gets the axe and all the experts come out and scrutinize every little thing she did that led to her failure...karma always comes back ten fold and I can't wait until she gets hers

Whatever she does....Oprah will never seem honest when it comes to Michael Jackson.
I hear the tone of her voice when she talks to Michael"s mother and Paris.....fake.
It is surely good to talk about the real Michael Jackson.....but why Oprah ?! There are other journalists in this world.

Thanks guys for posting these links for us. At the beginning of the clip, Oprah thanked Katherine and Paris for inviting her!
I cannot think of any other reason for them to invite Oprah, other than Paris wants to talk about her father and trying her best to explain to wider audience that Michael was normal father to them. I have to say, she is one good kid and she is best representative for Michael. I wouldn't mind watching Paris talking about daddy, but Oprah ruins it for me.

I was so sorry to hear that she is being bullied at school and I have noticed in her twitter, she is cyber bullied too :no:

Thanks guys for posting these links for us.

Ditto....big thanks to all.

At the beginning of the clip, Oprah thanked Katherine and Paris for inviting her! I cannot think of any other reason for them to invite Oprah, other than Paris wants to talk about her father and trying her best to explain to wider audience that Michael was normal father to them. I have to say, she is one good kid and she is best representative for Michael. I wouldn't mind watching Paris talking about daddy, but Oprah ruins it for me.

I was so sorry to hear that she is being bullied at school and I have noticed in her twitter, she is cyber bullied too :no:

I caught the "invite" part too. Oprah could have said it just because she was being allowed to conduct the interview there and her team still initiated contact. Or the Lundon movie folks want the word to get out more for the movie and contacted Oprah. With that crazy wish list they've got going for some of the biggest stars in the industry to be it, maybe they think being publicized by Oprah helps their cause in attracting some stars.

Paris is just so impressive, so smart, mature and just all around together for a 14 year old, or even older. MJ certainly was an incredible father.

I saw the interview and I am really in shock at how freakily fake and bizarrely hypocritical Oprah is. I do think that Paris did a great job answering all the closed and misleading questions.

Paris didn't say she was bullied, she said people have tried to bully her and cyberbully her. But that it didn't work and that she has friends. That's more than a lot of high school kids can say, isn't it? I loved the part where she introduced her best friend to Oprah, that was really sweet.

I did not like Oprah lying to Katherine, saying "We will talk about your granddaughter's career now" and then went on asking those prying and misleading questions about MJ and the masks, implying he was weird and strange and not """NORMAL""". I bet Oprah is just like MB and talks to Katherine on the phone like "oh I think you're so great and Michael was so great and I just love your grandchildren" while just being an idle jabber and a backstabber....!!!

Sorry, I keep ranting when it comes to Oprah... I'll stop now :)

I forgot to say that I was nearly in shock to see how bad interviewer Oprah is.
I have only watched 3 or 4 Oprah interviews ever, if thats the way she carries on in every interview, I have to wonder how on earth she managed to get on top?

If somebody manages to find this interview in 1 part, I would be grateful if its posted here.

Haha.. at the kids took Michael own things, things he really liked, wrapped them, and gave them to him on Christmas... :D

And how he always brought a projector with him to hotels so the family could watch movies together... :)

I thought that xmas thing was so funny:clapping:
At least they got something for Michael that he really liked, as he already owned it :rollin:

The girl gets my vote as a role model!

And yes the house is gorgeous, being opened and all with the beautiful lighting and when you stare out the window your mind can wander in a logical thought process, as you admire God's handiwork!

27 books in one week! I thought she read the "Chronicles of Narnia" just because of the painting in the closet at "Neverland."

image211.jpg

an upstairs room in the main house "neverland"

I cannot think of any other reason for them to invite Oprah, other than Paris wants to talk about her father and trying her best to explain to wider audience that Michael was normal father to them.

Only thing is, this show doesn't do squat in the ratings. It first airings averages around 600k viewers and the rerun after that does around 300k. Bobbi kristina brought it it's biggest ratings with over 3 million.

The girl gets my vote as a role model!

And yes the house is gorgeous, being opened and all with the beautiful lighting and when you stare out the window your mind can wander in a logical thought process, as you admire God's handiwork!

27 books in one week! I thought she read the "Chronicles of Narnia" just because of the painting in the closet at "Neverland."

image211.jpg

an upstairs room in the main house "neverland"

I can read one or two books a day if I'm left alone, but 27/week is a lot (of course it depends what kind of books she read).

Thanks for the pic, I have not seen it before.
All those bookshelves along the sides! Is that the place Michael kept his books or was it children's area?

Ditto....big thanks to all.

I caught the "invite" part too. Oprah could have said it just because she was being allowed to conduct the interview there and her team still initiated contact. Or the Lundon movie folks want the word to get out more for the movie and contacted Oprah. With that crazy wish list they've got going for some of the biggest stars in the industry to be it, maybe they think being publicized by Oprah helps their cause in attracting some stars.

Paris is just so impressive, so smart, mature and just all around together for a 14 year old, or even older. MJ certainly was an incredible father.

I checked what Oprah said at the beginning of her previous interview, she said the same.
The previous interview was organised by Howard Mann, he wanted Katherine to try to bring out Never Can Say goodbye book.

Paris didn't talk about much of her movie, or did she? You could be right that Lundon crowd asked her to mention the movie in her interview.

She definitely is going to be bullied more as teenage girls can be very jealous of what Paris has:-(
She has movie on the works, she has looks, her father is MJ, tons of money, for some people, thats good enough reason to start/keep bullying her.

Thanks cassie mollie for the updates. I'm in uk and was able to access the daily motion videos.

It was kinda awquard interview, agree with bubs oprah;s really not good at interviewing children - she was either treating paris like she was 6 or asking really intrusive questions about how she's coping with the pain of losing her father. Ellen was much better, keeping it light rather than making the grief of a child an entertainment feature. And i can't imagine what it must be like to be a young teen ager and having to constantly explain that your recently deceased dad was 'normal'. The motive behind why this interview had to be done is just baffling to me.

Was v suspicious of oprah's constant questioning about the reasons behind paris's bullying. I got the impression that she was really hoping she cd get paris to say she was being bullied because of mj and get some headlines but luckily paris closed it down. Paris came across really well and was rightly defensive. Thought it cute she had her bbf there with her at the end of the interview - just like mj had eliz taylor in '93!

The motive behind why this interview had to be done is just baffling to me.
I say it's because of the movie. So far the way they've gone about things for this movie screams desperation. So i'm sure their thinking is, put Paris out there and the movie will get some well needed exposure which they thinks means some A-list stars and movie studios might want in. But the problem is, no one cares at all about this film, so the exposure just seems pointless in the end.

Just watched interview. I have mixed feelings. I totally don't like Oprah and I see she's still the same. That footage with Blanket in Berlin at the beginning of the show was confusing. It looked like: "We all know MJ was wacko but believe it or not he could be a good father!!!"
And that moment when she was staying turned away from Paris and showing her back in her own house - I think it's a little but another one point displays Oprah as an impolite and uncaring person. That's IMO

I don't believe Oprah cares if Michael was a normal dad or anything about his life with his kids. She doesn't deserve to step foot in their home and talk to his kids about anything. I don't care how popular Oprah is and all that. She was wrong in how she treated Michael and now she gets to hug his kids well Paris anyway. It gives me the creeps. I hope Prince and Blanket stay away from her.

Yes Oprah Michael was very normal and he loved his kids and they loved him. He actually gave them a good life and with all his hard work he has provided well for his kids for the rest of their lives.

Back