Oprah to Interview Paris Jackson For A 2nd Time on "Next Chapter" Airing This Summer!

Welcome. I'm a bit late as I'm sure most watched it already but I know some might want it to keep record of what's been said etc. :)

Why did paris talked to oprah if michael was that against it?

Is the interview part 1: 8 minutes and part 2: 9 minutes? Thats the only parts i can find online to watch

im sorry to say this, but Paris seems to know nothing about his own father... i guess she's being rebel (i dont agree with her) ,i dont think Michael would be happy about the way this girl is acting, almost like a new lindsay lohan... is so sad to compare this girl to the one that was around Michael, that shy little girl that seemed so respectful to everybody, she changed a lot...

I don't think Michael would be happy about the way this girl is acting, almost like a new Lindsay lohan...
While I do understand yours and everyones concern about Paris and the influences in her life right now. I don't see anything comparable to Lindsay. (her erratic actions and problems all seem to stem from alcohol and drug abuse) I'm concerned about that comparison, so I'm wondering why did you choose Lindsay to compare her to? Maybe I missed something. So can you explain In your opinion how you feel Paris is acting in any way like Lindsey Lohan? Thanks

Because she's not a little girl anymore? Michael was also against their faces being shown when he was with him, but that's been done away with, so I don't see what's wrong with an interview.

im sorry to say this, but Paris seems to know nothing about his own father... i guess she's being rebel (i dont agree with her) ,i dont think Michael would be happy about the way this girl is acting, almost like a new lindsay lohan... is so sad to compare this girl to the one that was around Michael, that shy little girl that seemed so respectful to everybody, she changed a lot...

She's acting like Lindsay because....? What a strange thing to say.
I must have missed those stories of Paris out clubbing late at night, drinking and doing drugs and crashing cars.

You do realize that we barely saw or heard anything from her when Michael was alive, and also, she was a lot younger.
She hasn't done anything outlandish but be a regular teenage girl who vents a little too much on twitter.

tumblr_m1i9bqPZpi1qbwnvzo1_500.gif

Well Paris is just a teen, and i'm not saying she's is like Lindsay Lohan now, but the thing is that Paris seems to be seeking attention all the time, and Lohan does the same, my point is: what will happen when Paris grows older, what if she is not as talented as she says she is?? and what if she founds no other way to be on the news than going party time which is sadly one strong of the possibility.
I just feel this girl is not the same shy innocent girl she was, of course she is growing, but there are many ways to take. I can assure you, if Michael was alive Paris wouldnt be like this.

:unsure:

Well, Paris (and her brothers) is now in a nest of snakes.... completely alone. :fear: and are in a different environment and with other people. They will have to learn to deal with them alone. Of course the influence to them changed radically. I just hope they NEVER forget what Michael taught them. :pray:

I agree with the last part of your comment FedoraHat, Michael wouldn't allow that amount of exposure Paris gets from the media and the exposure she's seeking herself. I'm pretty sure Michael'd let his children to be part of the showbizz but when they reach an age of majority.
I don't know if it's fair to make a comparison with Lindsey on the attention thing but I agree Paris wants it constantly and he was still here, I'm pretty sure his 3 children'd have a private life and they'd definitely be more reserved (well, Blanket still is.)

im sorry to say this, but paris seems to know nothing about his own father... I guess she's being rebel (i dont agree with her) ,i dont think michael would be happy about the way this girl is acting, almost like a new lindsay lohan... Is so sad to compare this girl to the one that was around michael, that shy little girl that seemed so respectful to everybody, she changed a lot...

wtf???

I think Paris is like most teenagers, always looking for attention and I think it's normal. The problem here is that she's surrounded by people who think that being in front of the cameras is the way to be and it's not her fault. Michael left a little girl and now she's a teenager, she had to change. If Michael'd be here her upbringing & probably her goals would been different.

It's not fair to compare her to Lindsay (I feel sorry for her) because Paris hasn't done anything similar to what Lindsay has done. Let's just wish the best to Paris, as to any other child, for her sake (and in a sentimental way, for Michael's sake & memory too).

I'm not quite sure what Paris did do to trigger this response from you FedoraHat?

First of, I don't even agree with your Lindsey L comparison. You may not like her, or what she is doing/done, but you have to remember Lindsay was a child when she started show business, according to Wiki she started as fashion model at the age of 3 and her career continued from then on. I doubt she was the driving force behind the decision to push her in to limelight at that age. If you need to point fingers, you finders should be directed at her parents. When these kids are pushed to show business at very young age, it does leave marks on them, mostly psychological. After these kids grows up, they don't know how to deal with real life as they have never had "real" life and there is possibility that they cannot understand why they are not loved now as much they very loved when they were young. After understanding what Michael went through, from toddler to adulthood in show business, I have compassion to Lindsey too. She wasn't properly prepared the life after the show business. There are too many ex-child stars facing the same situation as Lindsay, but I wouldn't go blaming these kids, I put the blame on parents, they pushed their kids to show business but didn't look after them when things got worse.

Like many already have pointed out, Paris is typical teenager, she doing what all the other teenagers are doing. She too wants to be admired and loved. I'm sure if Michael had lived, her life would be different, she would get all the love and attention she needs from her father.
I quite like the saying, "it take a village to raise a child", but unfortunately the village around Paris is no good for her and they don't have her best interest in their hearts.

What do you mean what is going to happen if she is not going to be as talented as she says?
She is 14, at that age don't all the teenagers know everything about everything:) It is up to us what to take seriously and what not. If you believe if Paris says that she has huge talent to be an actress, and then it appears that she is crappy actress. It is not her fault, but yours as you believed what 14 teenagers says and you had your expectations way to high.
Maybe we all have high expectations for PPB because they are Michael's kids?

We all remember when Paris talked about her dad in memorial, and cried our eyes out with her. Please keep that image in your head and heart when you think Paris is going into wrong direction or you think she is doing something that you don't agree with. I hope 9 years with her dad, gave good foundation for her to last for lifetime.

Well, Paris (and her brothers) is now in a nest of snakes.... completely alone. :fear: and are in a different environment and with other people. They will have to learn to deal with them alone. Of course the influence to them changed radically. I just hope they NEVER forget what Michael taught them. :pray:

I so agree with you. That is my biggest fear, the influence from Jackson family and how it is going to effect on them.
I try to keep that in my mind in the future when and if I see PPB something that I don't agree with.

I so agree with you. That is my biggest fear, the influence from Jackson family and how it is going to effect on them.
I try to keep that in my mind in the future when and if I see PPB something that I don't agree with.

I think that Katherine will not let them forget what Michael taught them because its what she taught him also.

Is the interview part 1: 8 minutes and part 2: 9 minutes? Thats the only parts i can find online to watch

i have uploaded it on my channel. but a few weeks ago, they deleted it. cause oprahs channel/team... make a copyright claim.

Well Paris is just a teen, and i'm not saying she's is like Lindsay Lohan now, but the thing is that Paris seems to be seeking attention all the time, and Lohan does the same, my point is: what will happen when Paris grows older, what if she is not as talented as she says she is?? and what if she founds no other way to be on the news than going party time which is sadly one strong of the possibility.
I just feel this girl is not the same shy innocent girl she was, of course she is growing, but there are many ways to take. I can assure you, if Michael was alive Paris wouldnt be like this.
How do you know that she used to be shy? Paris is not Michael. I noticed that some fans expect MJ's children to have his personality simply because he is their father, but they (obviously) don't. I certainly don't have my parents' personality. Paris hasn't done anything wrong. She likes attention, so what? So did Michael, he was an entertainer. Paris isn't out partying or anything like that. When she is in public she is always polite. I rarely read her tweets, but when I do, she comes across as a sweet girl, she is just like any other teen out there. Besides, she seems to have learnt that exposing too much is just a hassle, hence her deletion of her instagram. All you have are "what ifs", nothing else. So please, don't be angry with an orphan girl who is surrounded by vultures.

is so sad to compare this girl to the one that was around Michael, that shy little girl that seemed so respectful to everybody, she changed a lot...

Be careful not to do to Paris the exact same thing people did to Michael when he grew up. "He's no longer the innocent little kid I used to love... He's not cute anymore..."

This kind of thing can be very damaging for a teenager, ask Michael...

Paris is still the sweet young girl she used to be, and liking attention is not a crime. As a matter of fact, I don't think she has ever been shy, or else she wouldn't have spoken at the memorial. Michael always said that Paris was strong like Debbie, even when she was very little.

None of us know what Paris was like. Tidbits of home movies or pictures from when MJ was alive means nothing.
Also, the Jackson family hate is weird too in regards to Paris' upbringing.

Paris Jackson is a 14 year old child who recently lost her father.
I think she is coping remarkably well.
No criticism of Paris is necessary.
If you want to criticize someone, try the adults who should be watching over her.

Last edited:
Im not against Paris and may be yes, may be she was never shy. ok?? i think its enough with this whole take against my opinion...

Back