Oprah Winfrey Show will host a special MJ series on June 25th

Cant that woman just get over it! she is obsessed bout mj and not in a healthy IMO. I feel so sorry for stedman

I wish someone would sit down with her and show her some things she has obviously never considered. Problem is she's made up her mind and probably can't stand the idea that he really was innocent and all he said he was.

She left an email address for fans to stay in touch with her when her show ended. It was in an article I read on the internet. I've thought about posting it here, but I don't want to bear responsibility for the ramifications :lol:

BTW, if it were her interview with him I wouldn't mind watching that, minus the part where she was disrespectful to him.

One needs a sane brain/mind and a good heart... which I doubt she really does. who knows, maybe she does... but i'm just followning her example of judging ppl. b4 they know you!... ;)

kinda off topic:

My family thinks she's soooo amazing how she gives $$ to people, take them to Australia, give them cars...etc... Almost everyone knows she gives to charies... ONLY Because she flaunts it around... But Mike... Michael is just one in a *More than trillion*! He never wanted ppl. to know that he was giving. He supported 39 charities, mind you...and Never really said anything about it. Even if the media knew, they wouldn't give him credit for it! now thats humbleness and true giving!

L.o.v.e.
Romi

That filthy cow. Doesn't she have enough money without making it off Michael's dead body for her lame network? Chicago thought we had finally seen the back of her, but she just won't go away. Now she is in reruns.

Thetruthbetold's signature comes to mind:

29mar8p.gif

thanks a million huh can't stand the Bitch hahaha y'all know i am a mess with the funnies i stole this from a fan on lipstickalley wanted to share with u all

Will that b**** ever stop
No she's got a strange obsession with him, she won't stop until her she takes her last breat, f*** that bimbo.
She hates the fact that inspite of her various filthy attempts she wasnt able to break him. Despite of going through everything he went through Michael was still bigger than Oprah, that's what makes Oprah's nasty self hate Michael even more.

Her OWN Network really sucks too. The programing is bad. I honestly thought it would be good with positive ish on there but, no! When u hire crappy people like the O'neals and show ish like the bad girls club is just a waste of a brain to watch that kind of stuff. Enough with these boring as reality shows that make people even more stupid. Just looking to make easy money now I see.

Plus, I thought this was a women that encourage people to read!? Oh wait... she never could read facts about MJ innocence so no surprise by her fakeness. Honestly, where's the originality from this network? What is it's goals?

WTH even bother? -_- NEXT!

Thread Cleaned
Please stay on topic of the Opra show
I do understand your disdain but please tone it down a tad.

Thanks for your cooperation

Oprah secretly loving Michael Jackson

It's sad or at least too bad Oprah never dated Michael even though she was clearly impressed and almost loving Michael. I don't know how much it would have offered but at least there would have been lots of understanding...

Re: Oprah secretly loving Michael Jackson

Thanks God that never happened.

BOYCOTT BOYCOTT BOYCOTT

She had no respect for Michael what so ever

It seems that for her Michael Jackson=money and ratings

She's like all the other. She use the name of Mike for money.

Not a surprise that Katherine had invited her in the house of Mike. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Back