Original Pic Used To Fake MJ Ambulance Pic

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Sad but true. I don't know what's going on with this picture but even if it's really fake I don't believe in the hoax theories at all.

I think that's not the point here to believe in hoax or not - I think this thread just discusses the picture. :)
I am also not a hoax believer.

I think that's not the point here to believe in hoax or not - I think this thread just discusses the picture. :)
I am also not a hoax believer.
Yes I agree we should keep the hoax discussion out of here.

This is about Michael's dignity and money made from that, nothing more, nothing hoax.

THIS IS IMPORTANT

Many of us believed that the photo with a blurred face is the original one (I also thought so)
post-4784-125882324738.jpg

IT IS NOT, however.

The thing is that the person with a nickname "daphne" entered the EMT bravo board IN ORDER TO ask them about the ambulance. She was kind of hoax believer.

She was suspicious about the ambulance, as they thought the equipment inside was signalling these ambulances were NO LONGER IN USE, which would suggest that this is impossible that the ambulance came to Michael's house.

She wanted the LAFD to be impartial and that's why she blurred the face! NOT the LAFD

Their answer was, anyway, that this ambulance WAS INDEED in use.

I contacted this person "daphne" and she told me that indeed she blurred the face herself and that she was not aware that she would create so much fuss.

Here is the message:

daphne has replied to a personal conversation entitled "Michael's ambulance photo - guess I'm just one of many :)".

daphne said:
======================================================================
Hey, no problem :) Yes, its correct that I blurred out MJs face on purpose! I didnt imagine I was creating so much confusion , lol. But as you said, I wanted the ppl on this forum to stay impartial, because I was asking about the equipment on the RA which seemed kind of old fashioned to me. Please post this on your forum for people to know!
Thanx & greets, D. :)

In other words, whatever picture is the original one THIS IS NOT THE ONE FROM EMC bravo west! It's not the one with blurred face!

That`s what I thought-that it was put by a fan, because it was November...and we can see that right eyelid is the same...

So this picture...

is Michael, but blurred out?

So this picture...

is Michael, but blurred out?

YES, this is the published picture, with Michael's face BUT blurred AFTERWARDS by the girl.

To be clear - this is not to say that the pic is either true or fake,
this is only to say that the pic with Michael's blurred face was NOT the original one.

Last edited:
THIS IS IMPORTANT

Many of us believed that the photo with a blurred face is the original one (I also thought so)

IT IS NOT, however.

The thing is that the person with a nickname "daphne" entered the EMT bravo board IN ORDER TO ask them about the ambulance. She was kind of hoax believer.

She was suspicious about the ambulance, as they thought the equipment inside was signalling these ambulances were NO LONGER IN USE, which would suggest that this is impossible that the ambulance came to Michael's house.

She wanted the LAFD to be impartial and that's why she blurred the face! NOT the LAFD

Their answer was, anyway, that this ambulance WAS INDEED in use.

I contacted this person "daphne" and she told me that indeed she blurred the face herself and that she was not aware that she would create so much fuss.

Here is the message:

daphne has replied to a personal conversation entitled "Michael's ambulance photo - guess I'm just one of many :)".

daphne said:
Hey, no problem :) Yes, its correct that I blurred out MJs face on purpose! I didnt imagine I was creating so much confusion , lol. But as you said, I wanted the ppl on this forum to stay impartial, because I was asking about the equipment on the RA which seemed kind of old fashioned to me. Please post this on your forum for people to know!
Thanx & greets, D. :)

In other words, whatever picture is the original one THIS IS NOT THE ONE FROM EMC bravo west! It's not the one with blurred face!

This was already discussed at the begining of this thread. She posted the image wanting to find out how old the pic is being if the equipment is current as well as the badges but she wanted to do it from a neutral standpoint so she blurred the image in Nov. The members of the EMT forum said it as a current image and someone recognised the pic. It was later admitted to me by a mod on the EMT forum that the image is not of Michael but and old guy with his head turned right who has a big nose. Daphne claimed she blurred out MJs image to not start controversy like this thread.

Note that there are no images of Michael from this perspective. They are all closer. There are many differences (added effects) between the ET pic and the original. We're going around in circles now with this discussion.

This was already discussed at the begining of this thread. She posted the image wanting to find out how old the pic is being if the equipment is current as well as the badges but she wanted to do it from a neutral standpoint so she blurred the image in Nov. The members of the EMT forum said it as a current image and someone recognised the pic. It was later admitted to me by a mod on the EMT forum that the image is not of Michael but and old guy with his head turned right who has a big nose. Daphne claimed she blurred out MJs image to not start controversy like this thread.

Note that there are no images of Michael from this perspective. They are all closer. There are many differences (added effects) between the ET pic and the original. We're going around in circles now with this discussion.

DI, I had a whole exchange with Daphne - she was the one that blurred the face, she told me very clearly (see my post above). She told me she was getting many messages.

She really wanted to check about this ambulance and THAT'S WHY she blurred Michael's face.

How can the admin know that this is the old picture?

And, most of all, this is NOT the only picture from this perspective.

There are actually 9 different pictures published and probably three original ones.

I will post of all of them in a while. People on hoax boards did a very detailed abalysis and this is a known thing with Daphne.

She also told me she still si not sure about the photo, but told it very clearly that SHE was the one that blurred the pic.

Im not going to argue, Ive told it how it was/is. It's not Michael. It's an older guy with his face turned to the right with a big nose.

Michael's face is also wrong as he is younger and unshaven. The autopsy says he was unshaven on page 1 (but it also says he was shaven on Pg 8!), but Michael wouldnt have been shaven as pg1 suggests as he hadnt got up ready for work yet. (Which is why he wouldnt request Propofol as he was due to get up soon anyway)

I've just done a quick google of inside an ambulance. I found these pictures from NORCAL (Northern California Ambulance) and when looking at these, the MJ Ambulance pic looks pretty outdated.

Below: You can see in this pic that it's taken from the POV as if it were the paramedic who was assisting Michael. You can see that all the equipment next to where the patient would be lying is completely different and much more advanced.
ambulance_inside_2_big.jpg

Below: And you can see here where the picture would have been taken from the small side window just behind the cabin. Again, the equipment looks a little outdated.
ambulance_inside_1_big.jpg

Now, I don't really know about this kind of stuff but surely if any of the Ambulances were outdated then they wouldn't be used? All equipment would be upgraded, no?

I could be completely wrong and it could be a simply case of it simply being different equipment used in different ambulances but it doesn't hurt to ask.

And also, from what I've heard, Paps regularly waited outside Michael's home (aswell as the FF's who were regularly outside his house) so they could get pictures of him coming and going so if this is the case, why are there no pictures of the ambulance going in to the house?

It's an older guy with his face turned to the right with a big nose.

the breathing tube (endotracheal tube) is supposed to go into the person's mouth, so the position of it makes it quite impossible to be a face turned right or left.

Im not going to argue, Ive told it how it was/is. It's not Michael. It's an older guy with his face turned to the right with a big nose.

Michael's face is also wrong as he is younger and unshaven. The autopsy says he was unshaven on page 1 (but it also says he was shaven on Pg 8!), but Michael wouldnt have been shaven as pg1 suggests as he hadnt got up ready for work yet. (Which is why he wouldnt request Propofol as he was due to get up soon anyway)

In no way I'm saying the picture is real

You know that I have MANY doubts about the ambulance photo,
however, the original one is NOT the one with blurred face.

Here are the pics from the same perspective

Odd that Murray who was said to be in the ambulance isnt seen anywhere inside the ambulance too.

I've just done a quick google of inside an ambulance. I found these pictures from NORCAL (Northern California Ambulance) and when looking at these, the MJ Ambulance pic looks pretty outdated.

Below: You can see in this pic that it's taken from the POV as if it were the paramedic who was assisting Michael. You can see that all the equipment next to where the patient would be lying is completely different and much more advanced.
ambulance_inside_2_big.jpg

Below: And you can see here where the picture would have been taken from the small side window just behind the cabin. Again, the equipment looks a little outdated.
ambulance_inside_1_big.jpg

Now, I don't really know about this kind of stuff but surely if any of the Ambulances were outdated then they wouldn't be used? All equipment would be upgraded, no?

I could be completely wrong and it could be a simply case of it simply being different equipment used in different ambulances but it doesn't hurt to ask.

And also, from what I've heard, Paps regularly waited outside Michael's home (aswell as the FF's who were regularly outside his house) so they could get pictures of him coming and going so if this is the case, why are there no pictures of the ambulance going in to the house?

Exactly because of these cpncerns the girl Daphne entered the EMTbravo west board and asked this question, posting the ambulance photom but blurring Michael's face beforehand to make them impartial.

The conversation went like this:

Posted 21 November 2009 - 06:07 PM daphne

Hello, I need your help with this picture! If you look at the equipment, could it be a recent photo of a rescue ambulance? And I made a typo in the headline, it should be LAFD!!! Sorry, couldnt edit it! Thank you in advance Posted Image
Attached image(s)

Posted 21 November 2009 - 08:29 PM FS46
that is a recent pic u can tell because the paramedics have the LAFD patch on there shirts plus thats a new model RA

Posted 21 November 2009 - 08:38 PM daphne
Oh, ok... thank you.....its supposed to be RA71.... but it looked kind of old fashioned to me... Does RA71 have the shop number 11803? Do those numbers change anyway?

Posted 28 November 2009 - 07:39 PM polecatfd1
Daphne, Shop # 11803 is a 2008 Ford E450 R/A assigned to Fire Station 71.[/font]

Posted 30 November 2009 - 08:27 AM
daphne
Thank you!!! :)

Odd that Murray who was said to be in the ambulance isnt seen anywhere inside the ambulance too.

I have no idea.

I still think the picture is fake, but it gets complicated.

The thing tht Daphne blurred Michael's face is one thing, and the issue of the ambulance picture(s) being fake is another one.

It is still possible they did it, even if there were several different versions of that pic...

Last edited:

I googled too. NORCAL is a private firm that says that they have state of art vehicles. The responding ambulance to Michael was from LAFD. As they are government/state owned they do not necessarily have the most updated vehicles. I don't think it is suitable to compare those two.

Here's a photo of a LAFD RA 78 taken at May 2009. It doesn't look as fancy as the other private firm.

fsdlafdra78004.jpg

fsdlafdra78006.jpg

ivy, having these reservations, the girl asked LAFD and they told her that this is Shop # 11803 a 2008 Ford E450 R/A assigned to Fire Station 71. (see two of my posts above, where I pasted it).

And she thanked them thus saying she expected it was older.

ivy, having these reservations, the girl asked LAFD and they told her that this is Shop # 11803 a 2008 Ford E450 R/A assigned to Fire Station 71.

And she thanked them thus sayig she expected it was older.

Daisy yes I saw the posts. I was just pointing out to Kane that I would not compare a private company to LAFD.

As far as I'm concerned that is a current LAFD vehicle, the red car was at the scene, the same paramedic were photographed arriving at the hospital and there's no way that it could be a person whose face turned right/left due to the positioning of the breathing tube. (also the photo shows only a part of Michael so that Murray could be at sitting where Michael's legs/feet are).

so I believe that this was a photo taken at the scene. Now did they not got the shot and/or edited his face to make it look better? I don't know for sure but I am not 100% convinced due to

- no big media outlet (entertainment tonight, ok magazine etc) would pay millions to a photo without checking for authenticity of it.
- heck if it was that easy every photo agency will fake an ambulance photo and make millions.
- no one here (or anyplace) had analyzed the original full size non edited photo.
- every photo of Michael lying down seems to fit this photo perfectly so it raises a reasonable doubt in me as "perhaps simply this is the way he looks when he is lying down/sleeping".

As I said before If it is believed that this photo is indeed fake, I strongly recommend Oxman and Joe to demand proof and if none is provided to sue for fraud/defamation.

Thanks, ivy. I wasn't aware that they were a private company. Looking at the pictures of LAFD ambulance's, they do see to match up with one another. :)

There were also different version published.

No 2d, 8 and 9 are three different, almost uncropped photos

here you have it in a better quality

http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/5108/aczyste.jpg

I was talking to the poster "Lolka" from the Polish hoax forum (she gathered the photos above)
ad she told me that there were something like three versions of the full, uncropped picture.

These pictures show the inside of the ambulance from slightly in different angles and Michael's face is also taken from different angles.

However, she also told me that this would not be difficult to photoshop Michael's face so that it looked a bit turned. She told me this is not a problem at all.

The only reservations she had was that - Why did they produce several photos with photomontage? If only one would be enough?

I know that we have already talked about it.

Anyway, if they photomontaged this ambulance pictures, in their variations, that was a masterpiece!

Last edited:
From the Paramedic : "We had no idea who it was that we were working on. It just looked like a sickly old man"

ambulancecomparison.jpg

Oh yeah, we can clearly see that its michael jackson from TII...

Last edited:
^^So is the eyebrows, his upper lip and his skin colour.

OK
Daphne wrote me back that she used the picture with Michael's face (whether photoshoped in the fist place or not, anyway with Michael on it) on and blurred it and that no mods have ever spoken to her and that she has never ever heard about any old man with big nose.

I still think the photo is fake, only that the one with blurred face posted on EMT by Daphne is not the original one.

We don't have the original one and I think that they would never give it to anyone.

SO that, for example, Brian Oxman doesn't start his analysis by saying that he's got the original picture and showing the blurred one ;D cause I damn really wish them well with proving the photo is fake ;)

Last edited:
Did you notice that on the VH1 reportage, Ben put his camera on the window to see something inside. Do you think the white frame fit with frame of the ambulance photo ? :S

paramedic.png

photo4f.png

Back