Original Pic Used To Fake MJ Ambulance Pic

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Im now 100% sure the photo is real.

And Im 100% sure it wasnt Michael in the ambulance that day. Just compare MJ ear in This is it and MJ ear in the ambulance photo. Its so evident.

this is really odd.. but the different skin-tone and the nose CAN maybe be explained, though I'm not 100% shure.

He was without bloodcirkulation for quiet a long time, and his skintone might have changed to become more pale because of that. Plus - I think he used a lot of make-up to have a healthier tone when he was out in the public.
But this explanation is fairly weak..

The nose - I heard that he used a tiny nose-prosthesis and that could maybe explain it.

I always try to find out if the things can be explained, because if it can't, or if the explanation is weak (which is it in this case) then the evidence gets even stronger!

There have been some talk that the person in the ambulance could be Michaels manaquin from a certain video-shoot that is several years back. A song from dangerous I think..

And just a note - Michael was beautifull just the way he was. With or without any make-up and everything. He could walk around without any make-up or wig or whatever he used to look good, and he would still be beautifull!
Thats how it is with people like Michael. A strong personality does it all.
And VicaVersa - the most beautifull model-person can look ugly if she has a bad personality....

(but Michael had both the looks and the personality :heart: and I can't tell which of them is more beautifull!)

Last edited:
this is really odd.. but the different skin-tone and the nose CAN maybe be explained, though I'm not 100% shure.

This is not strange, it is a fact. Just look at the picture. The color of the skin and the nose was what caught my attention. :mello:

And now Brian Oxman said the picture is fake. :smilerolleyes: :ph34r:

I hope that at some moment someone give explanations about the picture. -_-

NO!

People still think it's fake or might be fake! After Oxman said what he said no one from the Jackson camp has said anything else and the beLIEvers well they always said it was fake before Oxman and they still feel the same!

I don't think it's fake. In the original photo published there were also still the info about which camera was used and the date with the hour (to be completely honest, it showed 1 hour earlier... probably the camera had wrong hour settings, but I know this will fuel the convinctions of the believers....), and there are other 2 photos around that show the same thing from a slightly different perspective, showing that the photographer was shooting in sequence.
I don't think the person in the ambulance is a sosia, to me he looks exactly like Michael.

I'll say this : people can believe that it's fake but as no lawsuits are filed it's safe to assume that it's not actually fake.

I'll say this : people can believe that it's fake but as no lawsuits are filed it's safe to assume that it's not actually fake.
Well, nobody is really worried and looking carefully for it, if it is or not really fake. Therefore, no process. Oxman said, but nobody did anything. lol!

It would be quite impossible to get a picture as clear with a dark glass the ambulance. Surely the photographer was well paid for that picture. He was the only photographer who made it. He had enough time to do a lot of pictures (all the paparazzi, always make thousands of pictures) and did not. With the dark glass, all the pictures would come out horrible and he would lose the big chance to win money. Surely he would not miss this opportunity in any way. Fact.

Last edited:
Back