Original Pic Used To Fake MJ Ambulance Pic

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date
Lol, thank you!! But this leads me to another (not so?) trivial question. Did you sleep with your lace wig on? Bathe with it, etc? Is that possible?

I'm asking this because I'm still trying to figure out what happened that night, like all of us, and if the answer is no, that would point to the fact that Mike was not about to go to sleep.
Thanks again for posting!

Good question.
I think Michael never went to sleep and so he didn't take his wig off.
But I'm curious about it as well.

Good question.
I think Michael never went to sleep and so he didn't take his wig off.
But I'm curious about it as well.

Sorry, I got lazy, too lazy to ask Google about it.
(Hi Daisy, I see we're on the same timezone, I'm an hour behind Germany, same as Poland :) )

The answer is YES. There goes my long shot.

Lace front wigs represent the latest technology for non-surgical hair replacement in the world today. A lace front wig when designed and constructed properly will be the closest thing to your own real hair, or can replace the hair you never had. It is the most natural, most beautiful, hair replacement system imaginable today. It is made out of real human hair and hand tied into a very sheer lace base one single hair at a time. It should look so natural that it can be virtually undetectable to anyone, even at a distance of only a few inches away. You can wear it for weeks at a time without removing it. You can comb your hair straight back, part it in the middle or even go swimming with it.

There are no limitations to your look or lifestyle. You can shower, sleep, perm, wash or do anything you would normally do. You can finally have the hair you always dreamed about!

http://www.lace-front-wig.com/faqlacewig.html#howlongwillwiglast

The autopsy report says:
He has [...] brown hair. The decedent's head hair is sparse and is connected to a wig. [3rd page]

The head [...] is partly covered by black hair. There is frontal balding and the hair can be described as short and tightly curled. [14th page]

Last edited:
Sorry, I got lazy, too lazy to ask Google about it.
(Hi Daisy, I see we're on the same timezone, I'm an hour behind Germany, same as Poland :) )

The answer is YES. There goes my long shot.

Lace front wigs represent the latest technology for non-surgical hair replacement in the world today. A lace front wig when designed and constructed properly will be the closest thing to your own real hair, or can replace the hair you never had. It is the most natural, most beautiful, hair replacement system imaginable today. It is made out of real human hair and hand tied into a very sheer lace base one single hair at a time. It should look so natural that it can be virtually undetectable to anyone, even at a distance of only a few inches away. You can wear it for weeks at a time without removing it. You can comb your hair straight back, part it in the middle or even go swimming with it.

There are no limitations to your look or lifestyle. You can shower, sleep, perm, wash or do anything you would normally do. You can finally have the hair you always dreamed about!

http://www.lace-front-wig.com/faqlacewig.html#howlongwillwiglast

Thanks!

Yes, similar time zones - you wake up in the morning and all the hot debate that the American fellows had while you were asleep is finished ;)

Lol, thank you!! But this leads me to another (not so?) trivial question. Did you sleep with your lace wig on? Bathe with it, etc? Is that possible?

I'm asking this because I'm still trying to figure out what happened that night, like all of us, and if the answer is no, that would point to the fact that Mike was not about to go to sleep.
Thanks again for posting!

Oh, yeah. they put a kind of glue that can be very strong to kind of strong. You can weasr the wig for up to a few months at a time if you like and you have to treat it like your own hair. that includes washing it, conditioning it, wrapping it when you go to bed and then tying it up.

So yeah, if you don't want to be bothered with regluing every single day (which is a huge pain), you will sleep with it on. And if applied properly, you can sweat and everything and it will still stay put. The adhesive is key.:)

The autopsy report says:
The autopsy report says:

Quote:
He has [...] brown hair. The decedent's head hair is sparse and is connected to a wig. [Third page]
Quote:
The head [...] is partly covered by black hair. There is frontal balding and the hair can be described as short and tightly curled. [Page 12]

Ok, so the autopsy report says he has brown hair that is partly covered by black hair?
Where does the wig fit in? Sounds more like extensions to me since its partly covering and connected? No?

Odd that MJ is said to have brown hair. Its always looked black. Look at his fro!
Also MJ's height is listen as 5f 6i. Michael was around 5f 11, 5f 10. I understand you do shrink as you get older but not since 2005 would he have shrunk that much.

DangerousIncorporated, I'm distracted from all of your posts by your siggy lol :D

About the height - someone argued that the previous measurements are different because Michael was in his shoes (but do you really do it with shoes)
My guess would be that the difference is due to way it was measured - you might be higher when you're standing (but IDK)

For me the weight is strange- could Michael be that much heavier than in 2003? :doh:

Michael has always been around 5'10. I know MJ has a slight heel in his shows (his boots were higher) but not 4 inches.

Odd that MJ is said to have brown hair. Its always looked black. Look at his fro!
Also MJ's height is listen as 5f 6i. Michael was around 5f 11, 5f 10. I understand you do shrink as you get older but not since 2005 would he have shrunk that much.

Fros are like that most of the times. They appear black when they can really be that of a dark brown color..its indistinguishable until you maybe get your hair processed then will you start to see the true color, which looks different than when it did naturally before processing.

His Height- Does anyone know if the arthiritus that Michael had caused the actual height to appear 4 inches less? Is that possible with arthiritus (however thats spelled lol)?

DangerousIncorporated, I'm distracted from all of your posts by your siggy lol :D

About the height - someone argued that the previous measurements are different because Michael was in his shoes (but do you really do it with shoes)
My guess would be that the difference is due to way it was measured - you might be higher when you're standing (but IDK)

For me the weight is strange- could Michael be that much heavier than in 2003? :doh:

No, and that is just based on common sense and my (our) own sight, as well as comments from fans and insiders who saw him in June

The coroners report states Michael was 69 incheas - that's 5ft 9in.

No, and that is just based on common sense and my (our) own sight, as well as comments from fans and insiders who saw him in June

Thanks Cris123.
This makes the whole thing hard to interpret, this makes people TII lovers say "look he WASN'T thin!"
But this is less important. More important thing is about the report itself.

^^Thank you for that video.

I dont know what the reporter said but Oxman said that he is 99.9% sure the picture is fake.

Remember that Brian actually saw MJ in the hospital so he would be able to tell if MJ looked the way he did in the hospital vs the ambulance.

The autopsy contradicts itself and says MJ was shaven and unshaven. So we cant use that info to tell if the pic is fake however it is likely that MJ would be unshaven as he hadn't got up to get ready for the day yet.

Oxman needs to know that it wasnt just that 1 image used to fake the pic though. It is a montage of images used to make the final image.

Also EXIF data is incorrect.

Ive always thought Michael's hair was black yes. However autopsy says brown.

^^That depends if you believe the autopsy report or not. Remember the Jackson family got a 2nd autopsy dont for a reason!

That hair is black, no?

this is a WIG
his natural hair is dark brown, like chocolate
42164128.jpg

16390071.jpg

wrong post
what? you mean what I wrote? He was wearing a wig, even when he had those curls. There are very expensive wigs which can be worn without taking them off for weeks, you can wash it with shampoo on your head, put hair products...it was a wig, and it was black, but his natural hair is dark brown

Last edited:
Back