Outfits you DIDN'T like MJ wearing...

[...] PS: I am not going to defend the DWT outfit here ...... I am not going to defend the DWT outfit here ...... I am not going to defend the DWT outfit here ...... I am not going to defend the DWT outfit here ...... 🤐
Are you sure about that, Hiker?

dangerous1.jpg

Not a fan of the Dangerous leotard. It looks better tucked in, though.

I used to like the gold pants but all the thirsty fans ruined it for me. The thought of MJ's "package" keeps getting in my head when I see them. >_<
Tbf, they'll do that as much as possible, no matter the pants.

d96d9628c9515cc9fc3013b73054af76.jpg

whatever the hell this jacket was that was planned for This Is It.

i don't like the rectangular plates on the shoulders. 😭 also... it's just plain UGLY, i'm sorry 😭

and i swear to you, this is the only time i've ever said that an outfit Michael wore was UGLY. some outfits i love better than others. some are just, eh. but... this is bottom of the barrel for me. i also feel like the rectangular plates would only limit his movements on stage with how bulky they look.

never liked this jacket, period. i'll be so surprised if Michael Bush designed this.

i also want to add... this jacket.

5MYNK2XMOXAR5WTUF4XKCNUVLQ.jpg

not as ugly as the This Is It jacket with the rectangular plates. but if i tried hugging him while he was wearing THIS jacket, i'm sure it would be SENSORY HELL for me. itchy. ITCHY ITCHY ITCHY. i hate the way sequined outfits like that feel or anything with sequins on it, really. also, i don't like how EVERYTHING has sequins on it, even the armband! it feels a little overboard. 😭

not as ugly as the This Is It jacket with the rectangular plates. but if i tried hugging him while he was wearing THIS jacket, i'm sure it would be SENSORY HELL for me. itchy. ITCHY ITCHY ITCHY. i hate the way sequined outfits like that feel or anything with sequins on it, really. also, i don't like how EVERYTHING has sequins on it, even the armband! it feels a little overboard. 😭
Ah this is such a good picture of it. It was one of my fave jackets. I love this . I'd want a hug in this. I don't even need a hug. I can already feel the way that hug is gonna feel.

I can't with the way it sparkles so much in the car window. I think a re design of one of mine is in order. Really like this feely picture :)

oh really! I kind if like it, seems shiny and suits him. Though maybe not good for hugging :)

PS: loving the expression on face of the girl looking inside! I wish that could have been me!

Back