Outfits you DIDN'T like MJ wearing...

Working day and night outfits - the blue foam pants, the white thing before that, and then the pink suit, I did not like any of them.

PS: I am not going to defend the DWT outfit here ...... I am not going to defend the DWT outfit here ...... I am not going to defend the DWT outfit here ...... I am not going to defend the DWT outfit here ...... 🤐
Loving the white onesie! 😍

Why are people dissing MJs regular clothes? We're talking his performance outfits aren't we? Well I guess not. But they're different categories.
I think MJ wear pretty chill dude cloths in private. I don't think he really paid much attention to it when he wasn't in public.

Last edited:
Just a little picture!

images

People did not take to this kindly when they saw him in it on this board. You have little tiny golden lions on it.
this suit would get some flack. I loved it . It looked feely and dapper, to be fair.
It's "the poodle suit" for me lol. Are those lions??? Can't - and refuse to - unsee fluffy golden poodle suit doggos lol

The one he wore when he got his lifetime award at the Grammy's from sister Janet. Wasn't one of his best.

Wasn’t he wearing the blue pants to make room for the black pants underneath for Beat It? Regardless, blue just doesn’t make sense lol
Oh for sure, but that's not my point. Find a better way to organise your costume changes, darling Michael. I understand what he was doing, just not sure I'm on board with this particular solution. Surely there's a better way? The white jumpsuit, which I quite like, doesn't look like a parachute fell on top of him so it can be done.

That said, I don't like those blue pants but the jacket he wears with them is beautifully sparkly. Also, in all of the 'blue pants' photos I've seen Michael looks fabulously cool so there's that. :)

The worst for me:
Whyyyyyyyy? 😵‍💫🫥💀
His off duty clothes don't bother me even if I don't like them much. The poor guy can slob out in a baggy pair of trackies if he wants to, can't he? I'm not sure what's going on in that photo but he isn't on stage and he isn't on a video set so he gets a free pass from me, lol. Maybe he was having a really bad day feeling the cold that particular day, who knows?

This shoot was a favour for Kadida Jones, Quincy's daughter
Aha! An explanation. Thanks for that.

Last edited:
look like a parachute fell on top of him so it can be done.
ROTFL 🤣🤣🤣🤣

#1 DWT golden "diaper suit"
I am not going to defend the DWT outfit here ...... I am not going to defend the DWT outfit here ...... I am not going to defend the DWT outfit here ...... I am not going to defend the DWT outfit here ...... 🤐

Loving all the comments here.

I guess calling it a onesie does make it sound cute 🥰, maybe I am starting to like it

Back