Outfits you DIDN'T like MJ wearing...

MJFan4Life2

Proud Member
You see so many threads about outfits everybody likes/liked. I'm not sure if there's any kind of Topic like this out there......but what outfits/concert costumes did you never like MJ wearing???

Am I the only person who never liked him wearing that odd thong piece during the Dangerous concerts?? I was never a fan of him wearing PJ's out in public, kids wear pajama pants out of the house not adults haha. I feel like some of the outfits he wore around the early 2000's were pretty shabby at times. The clothes worn at the 01' VMA's was pretty pedestrian for MJ's usual outfits. All the outfits worn at the MSG concerts weren't anything great and looked cheap at that. He's worn sum pretty boss jackets lately, but the only problem is half of them look very odd b/c they have madd short and skinny sleeves.

He's had some very weird stuff in terms of clothing..good examples are the red shirt thing and black pants when accepting that MTV lifetime achievement award or something. It was that thing where Jack Black the douchebag made a joke about...a short 'sketch' ...that suit of MJ totally didn't look right. The stuff he's been wearing lately is really MJ if you ask me...the hat, and just black jacket and stuff. That's MJ.

I think he only wore those blue pants to cover up the Beat It outfit underneath. They were probably special pants which were easily taken off.

GOLD PANTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and those black and white striped pants that he wore at the beginning of the Victory tour, and as I've said before that he later apparently gave to one of his brothers,lol

Still looked crap. The bad ones were better. I dislike nearly EVERYTHING on the Dangerous tour. Preferred the black and gold Jam outfit, Still hated the thong, shouldve been all black like the superbowl, but the trousers still looked funny. The red shirt in Dangerous, the pyjamas and other stuff, lol.

The gold thong, for sure. The WDAN outfit from Dangerous Tour. And the WDAN outfit from Bad Tour, but it was better than the Dangerous Tour counterpart.

The whole god suit thing from HSItory was a bit OTT and the shinpads etc seemed to restrict his movement a bit.

Also, wasn't so sure about that big flowing black cape he wore on the crane for Beat It. What was that all about? And he wore it for like 20 seconds and then took it off. I wonder how much Michael Bush charged him to design and make that thing, just to wear it for less than a minute, three times a week.

ohh yea lol i agree with the pants on day and night. that tour he wasnt really matchy matchy. i did not like at alllll. and also disliked the weird thong thing.
and even though he was showing ....showing... ahh ..alot of ahh junk on the history tour ..and women going bonkers. i still think the concert outfits of the past were better looking.

pants of working day and night on dangerous tour:D

+1

Those were not a good look, even though he had to have puffy pants to hide the "Beat it" pants underneath.

And I dislike some of the stuff he's been wearing in the public the last couple of years.
The Ed Hardy stuff is whack, also.

I mean, even the sun has it spots - I know I've said this before, but at the end of the day people don't even understand how much fashion has to do with his success. (not to take away the props from his talent of course)

Just never could get into the gold thong body thingie at all. Some of the wilder combinations he's been seen wearing out and about lately don't bother me at all, and the black thong body whatever it's called was fine. Don't know why but that gold thong was just an "ixnay" to me.

Simple is sometimes the sexiest to me, like ITC and TDCAU Brazil.

I dont think you posted this on right section...

And about clothes ..i liek all his clothes :)))
...maybe that working day and night is kinda bad ...but rest is great ;)))

He can get away with anything. I think that's something that only Michael and Cher can do. They can wear the most hideous thing ever and still look good in it.

I love his style. Didn't love the lion suit in japan and Working Day and Night getup.

RS

Just never could get into the gold thong body thingie at all. Some of the wilder combinations he's been seen wearing out and about lately don't bother me at all, and the black thong body whatever it's called was fine. Don't know why but that gold thong was just an "ixnay" to me.

Second this, I thought it was horrible.

There have been outfits I prefer but I can't think of anything MJ was wearing I did't like. As Roger Spy mentioned, he can get away with anything. Everything he has worn had something which only suits MJ. He is iconic and unique in everything he does. A phenomenon.

(sits silently in the corner waiting for a "Michael-can-wear-whatever-the-hell-he-wants-and-none-of-you-are-to-complain" post)

OK, i have to bypass all other threads and say .... How could one not like the gold pants ??

tell me it was a typo :lol: those pants are Killa :zformation: :lol:

(sits silently in the corner waiting for a "Michael-can-wear-whatever-the-hell-he-wants-and-none-of-you-are-to-complain" post)

I agree. I have been close to writing something like that because it is indeed not our business, but I think we shouldn't take this thread too seriously, because in the end it is a matter of taste.

take this :lol:

goldpantsgrab.jpg

historytour1.jpg

new1dq5.jpg

i would say the wierd gold thing from dangerous tour was the only one i didnt like, mostly because non-fans watch the show and just focus on that saying hes wierd rather than see how amazing the performances are.

OK, i have to bypass all other threads and say .... How could one not like the gold pants ??

tell me it was a typo :lol: those pants are Killa :zformation: :lol:

:lol: :hysterical:

that damn lion suit he wore in japan in 06...it gives me nightmares lol

for those who didnt like the gold leotard,i think he shud of worn this 1 instead altho the leotard doesnt bother me @ all
sxyukz.jpg

take this :lol:

goldpantsgrab.jpg

historytour1.jpg

new1dq5.jpg

AMEN TO THIS !!! ONE OF BEST CLOTHES HE HAD ON TOUR :D

And what the hell you people talking about Leotard suit .... ITS AMAZING!!!and that thongs :DDD Great !!!

It just shows how big he is and no metter what he wears he is KING :DDD (and of course he showed to press that he can pout on anything he wants)

Personally i adore that suit :DDD

Back