Paradise for my buddies

Re: Random Thoughts for my buddies

I understand, but we can't have 2 of the same threads. This will stay open for the time being...

I understand that there can't be two threads with the same subject in a forum, but there also can't be a thread with 4300 pages either :huh: in few days nobody will be able to load that one :( what we need is a new RT thread, especially now that there's more members coming ;)

I understand that there can't be two threads with the same subject in a forum, but there also can't be a thread with 4300 pages either :huh: in few days nobody will be able to load that one :( what we need is a new RT thread, especially now that there's more members coming ;)

Thant's exactly what FUJON said and rhe reason he created another one.:mello:

geez quit moaning im sure the staff know what they are doing for the site

sorry i lost my cool with this but certain ppl wind me up when they come on the messengers moaning about slow moving webpages which is the same for everyone cuz of site traffic dont forget MJJC is gonna be made one of the most busiest site's now that MJNO is closing

I'm sure the staff will do the best for everyone, but maybe they also need to know what we need, in order to implement it :)

it must be difficult for them right now, with all these changes :flowers:

but the need for a new RT thread is critical, because some people, including me, don't have so fast internet :no: it's either too expensive to buy, or even inexistant in their countries :( except of course if we're not wanted anymore here, with all these new people around :cry:

Also consider starting a group on the MJJC main site! I think you can invite peeps to your group and it may be more to your liking.

Think about it! :)
Aaww, thank you, mello1 :)

I know about mian site lol
But most of the time I can't access it, it's slow down my window and looks frozen...

RT: and how to avoid the banquet in February?

I'm sure the staff will do the best for everyone, but maybe they also need to know what we need, in order to implement it :)

but the need for a new RT thread is critical, because some people, including me, don't have so fast internet :no: it's either too expensive to buy, or even inexistant in their countries :( except of course if we're not wanted anymore here, with all these new people around :cry:

:eek: don't you dare say that!! :angry: :( :cry:

you're all very important to us :) and we're trying very hard to deal with the amount of newbies at the moment, I know it looks like we're bending over backwards for MJNO members, but it's just because so many of them have joined at once that we're trying to get them into the website and settled so they can all play with us too :wild: ... we're trying to do this as quickly as possible so that we can go back to our original plans of making MJJC the most awesomeness website on the planet, (which wont take much because we already had the best member base ever to work with :wild: ) and now we're getting more awesome MJ fans :)

please don't think for one minute that you're not important to us :(

and we're looking at what we can do about RT :flowers:

^
:lol:

Morning to everyone, hope your day is a great one:flowers::jumpcrazy:

Good evening
wavesmile.gif

Happy New Year!

No, it's not a joke.
Some of people celebrate here the New Year twice, Today via an old Julian Calendar lol

Last edited:
hello everyone
fujon my darlin can you tell me who belongs here
and the place is surely getting a bit full these days and it will get very full even with mjno stopping
it takes a while to find my friends posts now :lol::lol:

hello everyone
fujon my darlin can you tell me who belongs here
and the place is surely getting a bit full these days and it will get very full even with mjno stopping
it takes a while to find my friends posts now :lol::lol:
hi mjtributepage
wavesmile.gif
welcome

it will be more easy to come to this thread now and to find out how the old company doin'? right? :)

My Note to Admins & Mods here:
Please, do Not connect this my thread to Random Thoughts from now.
If you need another one - Please, go and open the new one.
The new members will go there.

This one only for an old company. Thanks.

Last edited:
:eek: don't you dare say that!! :angry: :( :cry:

please don't think for one minute that you're not important to us :(

and we're looking at what we can do about RT :flowers:

thank you, LJ :)
Good evening
wavesmile.gif

Happy New Year!

No, it's not a joke.
Some of people celebrate here the New Year twice, Today via an old Julian Calendar lol

Happy New Year (again) ;) some people celebrate it today in Greece too :)

hello everyone

hello, mjtributepage :)

I asked about that Phantom and peeps either hasn't responded or said that it's not a problem. Perhaps the issue instead is that with the influx of new members, it becomes harder to find old buddies.

I think the name change of this thread is okay, though.

maybe we can name it random thoughts in Paradise ????:lol: just kidding

We do understand Phantom but if loading speed is going to be a problem, then it won't be just because of the RT thread.

There is another solution to consider that I have previously mentioned to Fujon and that is to start a new group on the MJJC main site. Not as many members go there and if it loads okay for you, you and your friends may want to consider that as well.

And you know there is nothing going on here that you guys aren't wanted! I know you guys are a bit overwhelmed -- everyone is. But this is an opportunity, if you choose, to meet some new peeps! It's all good! :D

Aaww, thank you, mello1 :)

I know about mian site lol
But most of the time I can't access it, it's slow down my window and looks frozen...
Yeah, I have that problem too. Enrico has taken it down and hopefully he can get that bug fixed. Somebody's been up to some hanky panky and hopefully we will get to the bottom of that....

Back