Paradise for my buddies

Re: Random Thoughts for my buddies

yeah but there's no need of a second RT thread... we've got one already and if its slow wait for it to load and then post...... its not any faster for everyone else right?

^ No but that can be prevented if that one was closed and a new one made, it's been done before on here and on MJNO because after so many posts it takes so long. Yeah we can wait and we have been but there is a more simple solution :)

Hi Silouette :)
You're very welcome
h045.gif
:D

Yep, I'm sleepy, but can reply yet :lol:

g050.gif

yeah but there's no need of a second RT thread...
But I Think It Is A Need Of A New Thread.
If you don't like it plz go to another one. There is a lot a space...

Last edited:

O'k, I can re-name it - Paradise for my Buddies? ;)

Last edited:

For my friends: come and share what you wish: joy, sorrow, if you need a hug or supports, etc, share jokes...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SILOUETTE!!!

yes, ty fujon for making it. cause the other one when i click on it, it times me out and i get an internal server error message.

its' not the whole forum, but it is that thread. so yeah.... and :) this is fujon's rt thread so...

rt: fungus grows forth

no one's forced to post here... why the unnecessary b_tching?

someone just want attention too much, i guess :lol:

and, welcome, Friend :flowers:
:lol: @ RT

giggles ... ty for the welcome fujon :)

yw, Friend :) :flowers:

i think we should keep the new one and the old one. just my thoughts. i will miss not seeing my friends here.

Last edited:

^ yes, to keep both. to give to ppls the choice where they would like to be, it's alright :)

i'm going to sleep, too late here.. see you all tomorrow :flowers:

whatsyournamekitty02ro3.jpg

cuz we Love it

( and see my fist post plz )
I understand your concerns FUJON, I do, but I would hope that we can all be accomodating during this time. I will post a little message in the main RT forum....

^ No but that can be prevented if that one was closed and a new one made, it's been done before on here and on MJNO because after so many posts it takes so long. Yeah we can wait and we have been but there is a more simple solution :)
That's an idea mjlady, and I will pose that question in the main RT thread.

Hey Fujon and RT'ers im here too :flowers:

welcome back, Rita :) I've missed you so much

I think it's because of the influx of new traffic on the forum, and not any thread in particular.

Ahemmmmm.... why do we have a second RT thread?

we do need a new one, because, in case someone hasn't noticed it, the other one is HUGE and SLOW to LOAD

this would be a nice name ;) and I'm glad you opened this thread :D

They do not love that do not show their love. The course of true love never did run smooth. Love is a familiar. Love is a devil. There is no evil angel but Love.
William Shakespeare

I think that's a better idea. I'm a little uncomfortable with the idea of 2 RT threads because it comes off as being a segregated forum.

Also consider starting a group on the MJJC main site! I think you can invite peeps to your group and it may be more to your liking.

Think about it! :)

beside myself............................:lol:

we do need a new one, because, in case someone hasn't noticed it, the other one is HUGE and SLOW to LOAD
I understand, but we can't have 2 of the same threads. This will stay open for the time being...

hello ppls! :wink:

Quote:
Originally Posted by rik625
Damn.. where are all the random thought maniacs!!!!!...anyone who knows me at my home..... im back!!!!!!

Chaos, fujon, poe, crying angel, LJ, Zoi, zenab, Usagi-mast-chan, Skye, Sil, tempys, Mjs-lady-in-his-life(..yea.. i still prefer that name for ya lorraine... :lol: )

^i'm here! :lol: i missed you, riiittaaa maaaassssssstt~~~~~~~~!!!!!! :wub::kiss:

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUJON
...thank you...

^yw, hun :happy:
*i still need a spanking!* :lol::tongue:

rt ..where's roxy..:unsure::sad:

Back