Paris Jackson begins acting career - Lundon's Bridge - Summary of the book @pg42

Re: Paris Jackson to appear on Ellen - December 8th (Begins acting career)

i can't believe that the difference between being someones child and being a child is overlooked when quoting MJ. he never said he would let them go into the business WHILE BEING a child.

Or maybe this is the beginning of her just having a z-list career. With this family, it's really hard to not think the worse.

we don't know - it would depend on her and the guidance, mentoring that she received.
if she's passionate or sure about this , then it would be a good experience or learning ground .

Exactly! These are the same people who "raised" MJ and the 8 other delusionals, and look at how that turned out. MJ turned out better, not because of Katherine or Joe, but because of Mrs. Fine, who was more of a mother to him than his own. When you hear or see him speak of her, you can't miss that love in his eyes, heart, or voice. Mrs. Fine taught him to love and show compassion, and that there was more important things to life than just fame and money. She showed him that the people he were related to, were not made of the same ilk as he. MJ cherished her so, he provided for her to the day she died. Liz Taylor would be second, which is why the Jackson's didn't really like her, truth be told.

If we want to get kind of dark, he also cried about this when he was under the influence of drugs. Even at the end of his days, he was still hurt about the stuff he went through being a child star. Why would he wished the same thing on his kids. Sure, things could had been different if Michael was still here and he could used his own painful experiences to help his kids avoid the pitfalls of stardom. But, Michael isn't here.

The people who are guiding this child are the same people who 'guided' Michael and his siblings. If you go by their record, it isn't pretty. Michael had life-long mental scars and some of his siblings; Jermaine, Toya specially, live in denial about their lack of talent and continue to chase a faded dream because no one in that family kept it real with them. This same kind of denial filters down to the next generation with some trying to go into the music scene since the 90s, while others don't have any real talent and should go into other areas to thrive in.

But, who cares. She wants it. There are old sayings that goes, 'be careful what you wish for' and 'you got what you wanted, but you lost what you had.'

Exactly! These are the same people who "raised" MJ and the 8 other delusionals, and look at how that turned out. MJ turned out better, not because of Katherine or Joe, but because of Mrs. Fine, who was more of a mother to him than his own. When you hear or see him speak of her, you can't miss that love in his eyes, heart, or voice. Mrs. Fine taught him to love and show compassion, and that there was more important things to life than just fame and money. She showed him that the people he were related to, were not made of the same ilk as he. MJ cherished her so, he provided for her to the day she died. Liz Taylor would be second, which is why the Jackson's didn't really like her, truth be told.

Sorry, but how is Mrs. Fine?

As a fan, all I can do is to keep her in my prayers. It's premature to determine whether starring in this film is beneficial or bad for Paris. I don't know the scale of production. I don't know if it's a one-off project. I just don't have enough information to form an opinion.

If the film is well-received, then it's a good opportunity for Paris to work on her talents.

If the film is to be received negatively, then it's a learning experience for Paris. Just like every one of us, Paris will hopefully learn from setbacks and failures. It's not the end of her world. She's so young. She will explore other possibilities in life or further work on her acting.

I realize that Michael's children may not follow the path Michael envisioned. It's the brutal reality I have to accept. Michael is not here anymore and the children's future will never be the same. I told myself to keep an emotional distance from the children.

I think the worst thing a fan can do is to tweet Paris, talk to her like he/she knows exactly what Michael's thought was and voice disapproval before understanding the situation.

Last edited:

As a fan, all I can do is to keep her in my prayers. It's premature to determine whether starring in this film is beneficial or bad for Paris. I don't know the scale of production. I don't know if it's a one-off project. I just don't have enough information to form an opinion.

If the film is well-received, then it's a good opportunity for Paris to work on her talents.

If the film is to be received negatively, then it's a learning experience for Paris. Just like every one of us, Paris will hopefully learn from setbacks and failures. It's not the end of her world. She's so young. She will explore other possibilities in life or further work on her acting.

I realize that Michael's children may not follow the path Michael envisioned. It's the brutal reality I have to accept. Michael is not here anymore and the children's future will never be the same. I told myself to keep an emotional distance from the children.

I think the worst thing a fan can do is to tweet Paris, talk to her like he/she knows exactly what Michael's thought was and voices disapproval before understanding the situation.

I think you are keeping a really good perspective on this, love is magical.

I think it is not an easy thing some times for fans to "keep an emotional distance from the children" because they loved Michael so much and know how much he loved, cared for, and protected his children. It brings out the mother hen (and maybe even the lioness) in a lot of fans, I think. :) But keeping it in perspective and knowing a fan's place, and, like you say, keeping a bit of an emotional distance, seems like wisdom.

But again, I understand how hard that is to do. It's because fans care about the kids and worry.

Are you asking WHO is Mrs. Fine Ramona?

If so, she was MJ's private teacher. She was there all the time with and FOR MJ. She made him love reading, as she encouraged him to read. She comforted him when Joe would beat him, or force him to get on planes, when he KNEW MJ was terrified of flying. Mrs. Fine, was in my eyes, his MOTHER. Not just some "employee".

Its obvious to me this is what Paris wants, to be an actress, as she said on Oprah she used to do improv with MJ and has been taking acting lessons for some times, MJ must have known this is what she wanted to do. At the end of the day, none of us know whether MJ would have approved or not, because he once said he would be fine if his children wanted to go into showbiz but would inform them of what could happen, but we all know how much he wanted them to have a normal upbringing.

I honestly don't know what to think of this role, one part of me thinks she is too young, and as someone else pointed out very well could she handle the backlash if the film flopped or she isn't the best actress, because it would be much worse for her than any other actress or actor of her age as she's MJ's daughter, the press will have an opinion on everything. But on the other hand, I think there have been many more child actors and actresses who started out much younger than Paris and have lead perfectly normal lives, but then I think again this is MJ's daughter and her every move is watched and commented on.

I'm happy she's going on Elen rather than all the other tasteless shows she could have been on, Ellen is a wonderful woman and I'm sure she will pay Paris a lot of respect. Overall I think maybe it's too soon, but I wish her all the success in the world if this is truly what she wants.

Hi, Love is magical. I understand what you are saying, but its hard and should be hard for anyone to watch the blatant disrespect for MJ and his wishes for his children his family has been doing since June 25, 2009. Problem is, the Jacksons want fans to 'mind their business", but YET, court these same fans (MJ fans), when the want money or attention. You can't have it both ways. Fans respected MJ's wishes for his kids privacy, etc. because he made his feelings known, and didn't use his children, even during 2005, as a prop for attention or money, no matter how high the price. He did what a FATHER should do: Look out for the best interest of his children, emotionally and psychologicaly, even when they thought they knew what their best interests were.

I think the worst thing a fan can do is to tweet Paris, talk to her like he/she knows exactly what Michael's thought was and voice disapproval before understanding the situation.

looks like the jackson's have forgotten how the media treated Michael, what makes them think the media is goning to respect his childrens?

I wish her the best of luck, the movie has a postive message. So that's nice to know. Doesn't matter if it flops or not since not everything goes to number 1 and she has to learn from that too. Hollywood is a scary place so I hope seeing and hearing all that her father went through she will have in the back of her mind to stay strong. MJ knew evenually that this day would come too, not sure this early but, it would have come since the children been wanted this since he was alive. So again best of luck to her. And what is up with that ediot attacking Paris on Twitter? Just because she don't agree with what Paris dream is doesn't mean they should call her names. Last thing I want is some MJ fans in the future hattin on MJ kids because they feel their life choices MJ would disagree with. o_O

Hi, Love is magical. I understand what you are saying, but its hard and should be hard for anyone to watch the blatant disrespect for MJ and his wishes for his children his family has been doing since June 25, 2009. Problem is, the Jacksons want fans to 'mind their business", but YET, court these same fans (MJ fans), when the want money or attention. You can't have it both ways. Fans respected MJ's wishes for his kids privacy, etc. because he made his feelings known, and didn't use his children, even during 2005, as a prop for attention or money, no matter how high the price. He did what a FATHER should do: Look out for the best interest of his children, emotionally and psychologicaly, even when they thought they knew what their best interests were.

Trust me, I understand fans' concerns. I worry too. I have mixed feeling about Paris acting in a film and going to Ellen. I also feel it's too much too soon. I'd rather the children lead a more low profile life for now. But, I understand living anonymously is impossible and is not what Paris wants anyway.

What can we do? Although we feel we are connected to Michael. we are still fans, not his family. I don't think Katherine exercised good judgements in the past. But, at the end of the day, she's the guardian, not I or you. We can't expect the children to live according to Michael's wishes. After his passing, nothing will gonna be the same.

I'm not being passive. I guess I'm just being realistic. Nothing I do would change the people surrounding the children.

I agree with most of what you've said, however, I have to disagree about the FAMILY part. A family is more than just someone you share blood with, a family could be friends. I know many people, who have no relationship with their blood family for their own reasons, but they consider their friends, their family. In essence, a family is what you make it. It's not about expecting the children to live according to MJ's wishes, its the adults in this situation exploiting minor children for profit and attention. IMO, Katherine is an unfit guardian, as she and her husband screwed up all of their children. But, alas, that is my opinion, but one must look at, that opinion is well-founded based on what we know to be true, and what we have seen. Motown did to MJ and the J5, what others are doing to these kids, turning a blind eye to exploitation in the name of profit, be damn any emotional or psychological scars that may occur. Good thing I am not their guardian, as these children would have supervised visitation with the Jacksons for their well-being.

Trust me, I understand fans' concerns. I worry too. I have mixed feeling about Paris acting in a film and going to Ellen. I also feel it's too much too soon. I'd rather the children lead a more low profile life for now. But, I understand living anonymously is impossible and is not what Paris wants anyway.

What can we do? Although we feel we are connected to Michael. we are still fans, not his family. I don't think Katherine exercised good judgements in the past. But, at the end of the day, she's the guardian, not I or you. We can't expect the children to live according to Michael's wishes. After his passing, nothing will gonna be the same.

I'm not being passive. I guess I'm just being realistic. Nothing I do would change the people surrounding the children.

The Jackson family is wasting no time starting the kids in the business so the money will pick up where Michael left off. Can't you just hear them telling Paris the same thing they told Michael? We are the reason you are a big star so you owe us!

OMG!
kermit.gif

I really think that if Michael was still alive this movie deal would still be here.

BUT everything would be completely different. FACT! -_- The problem is that some people are not achieving understand. -_- The question is very simple: Michael is not here!!!!!!! :shout: :doh: If Michael were here you can be sure that he would be who would take care of career of Paris and guide it. FACT!!!!!!! Now I can imagine who is behind caring career of Paris..... Joe? La Tonta? Janet? Randy? Jerma? WHO???? I have chills just thinking. :fear:

I just ask God to take care of Paris, just that. :pray:

I agree with most of what you've said, however, I have to disagree about the FAMILY part. A family is more than just someone you share blood with, a family could be friends. I know many people, who have no relationship with their blood family for their own reasons, but they consider their friends, their family. In essence, a family is what you make it. It's not about expecting the children to live according to MJ's wishes, its the adults in this situation exploiting minor children for profit and attention. IMO, Katherine is an unfit guardian, as she and her husband screwed up all of their children. But, alas, that is my opinion, but one must look at, that opinion is well-founded based on what we know to be true, and what we have seen. Motown did to MJ and the J5, what others are doing to these kids, turning a blind eye to exploitation in the name of profit, be damn any emotional or psychological scars that may occur. Good thing I am not their guardian, as these children would have supervised visitation with the Jacksons for their well-being.

I have to say that the concept that family is your blood is more of a western idea.

Now, before I get blasted for saying this, hear me out. In the eastern culture it is more of a belief that your family are the people you bond with and not so much the people you are related to. I am not sure how many here watch Japanese anime and I am going to sound like a real geek in a moment. But, in almost all animes the ongoing concept is about how friends through hardship and adversity can become more of your family then your mother or father. You can call someone your brother or sister and have no relations with them what so ever and you would still be recognized as siblings. The same as calling someone you're not related to uncle, aunt, cousin, and even mother of father.

So, I do agree that family isn't about blood. It's about love and support and to be honest, some of Michael's friends were more of a family than his blood relatives.

Looking at the film's website, it looks like a B movie, straight to DVD. But we all have to start somewhere and at least it's a positive film. That's all I will say.

Dear God I wake up to this. Michael's children are intelligent, and I hope this early thrust into showbiz doesn't deny them a solid academic education later on. As you know was the case with Joe and Katherine's children, and some of them certainly would have benefitted from it. Only two of them had what it takes to launch and sustain successful adult solo careers.

I also hope Paris is not doing this because certain family members have been whispering the wrong things in her ear. I hope she's not being ill-adviced by a bunch of adults who have nothing, but their own interests at heart. And why is she in some B-grade low budget production? If you look at the few child stars who have become successful adult stars, most of them had strong positive family influences around them - Protective Guardians with their best interests at heart, making sure no one takes advantage of them. e.g. Leonardo DiCaprio.

Are the Jacksons that way? I don't think so.

As Ivy said, by her reactions on twitter it's clear that Paris is not as mature and strong as some people make her out to be in this thread. Namely the family supporters. They forget she is a minor. They will defend the family at all costs. I don't think Paris is mature enough to accept negative criticism and move on. It's this disillusionment that leads child stars on a path of self destruction later in life.

And with a bunch like Joe and Latoya around giving a lot of poor advice, there is more room for wrong career moves. However, it's not just good advice, one needs talent too to get far. She may or may not have acting chops, and I hope the adults around her are not just pushing her into this on the notion that family name alone is suffice to get ahead. I hope I'm wrong here, but the Jackson family and the sense of entitlement they carry due to their name (e.g. Taj) is very likely to rub off on Michael's kids.

Finally the argument that this is what Michael wanted for his children is irrelevant now because he's no longer here. Anyone who believes that Michael, who distanced himself from his family and their showbiz deals as much as he could, would want his children to be guided and led into the very business by his family is delusional. Period.

I have to say that the concept that family is your blood is more of a western idea.

Now, before I get blasted for saying this, hear me out. In the eastern culture it is more of a belief that your family are the people you bond with and not so much the people you are related to. I am not sure how many here watch Japanese anime and I am going to sound like a real geek in a moment. But, in almost all animes the ongoing concept is about how friends through hardship and adversity can become more of your family then your mother or father. You can call someone your brother or sister and have no relations with them what so ever and you would still be recognized as siblings. The same as calling someone you're not related to uncle, aunt, cousin, and even mother of father.

So, I do agree that family isn't about blood. It's about love and support and to be honest, some of Michael's friends were more of a family than his blood relatives.

I agree with you that family isn't about blood. It's about unconditional love. That's for sure. However, I don't think I agree with the concept that family is your blood is a western idea. I'm Chinese. I was born and raised in Hong Kong. I came from oriental culture. There is a Chinese saying "Blood is thicker than water.". Many Chinese people still see your kins as your blood. This explains why there are so many family businesses in China, or at least in Hong Kong. Chinese people trust their own family members more so than non-family members. So many would rather have their own offsprings to run the companies than hiring more capable outsiders.

I came to the States for collage education and have lived in the U.S. for 15 years. In my mother's eyes, I'm "Americanized". I told her I don't think her sisters are my family, as I almost never communicated with them. She's upset and thought I have no family value.

Last edited:

Ever since June 25, 2009, all Michael Jackson's wishes for his children went out the window. No longer is it about what Michael would want or approve of, its about what they want and whats in their best interest.

As for Paris being on Ellen, given a choice I would chose her over that mistake Oprah any day. It should be a fun segment.

Katherine Jackson is obviously a believer in "child labor".
Michael Jackson would only have allowed Paris to be in a movie at 13 years of age if he, Micheal Jackson,
was going to be 100% in absolute total control of every aspect of the movie production.
Nevertheless, let us all give Paris Jackson all our love and support for this project and all her upcoming other endeavers; :angel:
because with a family like "these Jacksons" she is going to need us. :flowers:

Ramona122003;3551642 said:

Here's a bit of info about her from Michael.

tumblr_ltmfymOLPd1qcqvito1_500.jpg

… Rose Fine, a Jewish woman who was my beloved childhood tutor and who traveled with me and my brothers when we were all in the Jackson Five.

MJ: After the show I would run into Rose’s room. We’d read and have warm milk and I needed that so badly. She would always say to me, “The door’s open”, and she would leave her door open.

You think she saw you as her son?

MJ: She called me her son…

Did she show you unconditional love?

MJ: Yes.

So you think unconditional love can be shown even by two people who are not related by blood?

MJ: Oh my God, yes, of course. I think I learned it through her and I have seen it and I have experienced it. It doesn’t matter with blood or race or creed or color. Love is love and it breaks all boundaries and you just see it right away. I see it in the children’s eyes. When I see children, I see helpless little puppies. They are so sweet. How could anybody hurt them?

Rose Fine, although she wasn’t your biological mother, was able to show you a lot of motherly affection?

MJ: And boy did I need it. I was never with my mother when I was little, very seldom, and I had a wonderful mother. I see her as an angel, and I was always gone, always on tour, doing back-to-back concerts, all over America, overseas, clubs, just always gone. Rose was with us all the way from the very first professional tour of the Jackson 5 until I was eighteen.

And she would teach you during the day?

MJ: Aha.

Regular subjects? Mathematics? English? She taught all the five of you together?

MJ: Yes, together, three hours. She taught Janet, all of them.

MJ: Rose died this year, Janet and myself, we paid for her nurse and her hospital care, or if her television broke down or the electricity, or there was anything wrong with the house, we would cover the bills. Now her husband is sick, so I am taking care of him, and because we felt she is our mother and you take care of your mother…

You really felt like that?

MJ: Absolutely. She was more than a tutor and I was so angry at myself that when she died I was far, far away. I couldn’t get there.

… it hurt when I came to the door to see her and I went, “Mrs. Fine, it’s Michael”, and she would go, “You are not Michael”… That hurts so much. Growing old is not always pretty. It’s sad.

As for Paris, I wish her all the success and happiness in the world. The interview will likely go fine, as Ellen seems to like MJ and tends to be kid-friendly and polite to her guests. However, I worry about the media changing their tune in the future. I'm also worried about users surrounding Paris (as I would about any young person entering the entertainment industry). From what I can tell thus far, quality-wise, this film wouldn't get much publicity without having a major-name attached to it. This seems like the type of project an "unknown" would do just to get their identity out there. Paris already has name recognition, but if she's looking for a successful, long-term, acting career, she needs to stay focused on credibility — something you tend to loose if you're seen as a celebrity first and foremost (this is where keeping a low profile is beneficial, which Michael was well aware of). You're lucky to have a career last 10 years in Hollywood. Young people, more often than not, tend to burn out quick if they don't have solid people around to guide them.

Meryl Streep is considered one of the most respected actresses of the contemporary era (16 Academy Award nominations alone) and she didn't start her professional career until after she graduated Yale Drama School and was approximately 22 for her stage debut and 28 for film. I don't want Paris to inadvertently cheapen herself by being in third-rate movies or giving away too much of herself on twitter or to the media. At 13, she's still too young to understand all the in's and out's of the business.

People like to call Michael crazy, but he knew what he was doing with shielding his kids from the media spotlight. Having grownup in the spotlight himself, he was more aware than most of the damage it can cause. After hearing that recording of Michael (amongst all the other times he spoke of the hardships of his childhood), and knowing what has gone down in the lives of other members of the Jackson family in the quest for fame, as a guardian I would be very weary about sending kids down that path while they were still young. I think honing her talent in a nurturing environment and staying low out of the public eye would be more beneficial in the long run. Opportunities and interest will still exist for her at 18 as much as they do now. Here's hoping for the best though.

Last edited:
Loveliness;3551718 said:

As for Paris, I wish her all the success and happiness in the world. The interview will likely go fine, as Ellen seems to like MJ and tends to be kid-friendly and polite to her guests. However, I worry about the media changing their tune in the future. I'm also worried about users surrounding Paris (as I would about any young person entering the entertainment industry). From what I can tell thus far, quality-wise, this film wouldn't get much publicity without having a major-name attached to it. This seems like the type of project an "unknown" would do just to get their identity out there. Paris already has name recognition, but if she's looking for a successful, long-term, acting career, she needs to stay focused on credibility — something you tend to loose if you're seen as a celebrity first and foremost (this is where keeping a low profile is beneficial, which Michael was well aware of). You're lucky to have a career last 10 years in Hollywood. Young people, more often than not, tend to burn out quick if they don't have solid people around to guide them.

Meryl Streep is considered one of the most respected actresses of the contemporary era (16 Academy Award nominations alone) and she didn't start her professional career until after she graduated Yale Drama School and was approximately 22 for her stage debut and 28 for film. I don't want Paris to inadvertently cheapen herself by being in third-rate movies or giving away too much of herself on twitter or to the media. At 13, she's still too young to understand all the in's and out's of the business.

People like to call Michael crazy, but he knew what he was doing with shielding his kids from the media spotlight. Having grownup in the spotlight himself, he was more aware than most of the damage it can cause. After hearing that recording of Michael (amongst all the other times he spoke of the hardships of his childhood), and knowing what has gone down in the lives of other members of Jackson family in the quest for fame, as a guardian I would be very weary about sending kids down that path while they were still young. I think honing her talent in a nurturing environment and staying low out of the public eye would be more beneficial in the long run. Opportunities and interest will still exist for her at 18 as much as they do now. Here's hoping for the best though.
Excellent post.

Thank you so much Loveliness for adding this interview for Ramona :) Mrs. Fine was a good woman and MJ loved her. Your sentiments are spot on.

Loveliness;3551718 said:

People like to call Michael crazy, but he knew what he was doing with shielding his kids from the media spotlight. Having grownup in the spotlight himself, he was more aware than most of the damage it can cause. After hearing that recording of Michael (amongst all the other times he spoke of the hardships of his childhood), and knowing what has gone down in the lives of other members of the Jackson family in the quest for fame, as a guardian I would be very weary about sending kids down that path while they were still young. I think honing her talent in a nurturing environment and staying low out of the public eye would be more beneficial in the long run. Opportunities and interest will still exist for her at 18 as much as they do now. Here's hoping for the best though.

I honestly dont understand the way some of you think.

I've finally read through all the posts and I'm a bit confused about the movie. Is it in production, pre-production or simply in the "story board" stage until they have enough funding? I will stay out of the debate about whether Paris should be participating in this or not and I will focus on the positives. I think the message of the film (based on the trailer) is great and I would love to see it become wildly successful because of that message and 50% of the profits going to schools. I agree with those who say it looks dirt cheap right now. Perhaps Paris' involvement will draw more mainstream people and funding to the movie. I have no say in how she is being raised so I can only wish her much success and hope she has tons of fun living out her dream. I do hope her desire for attention is because she is an outgoing child and not because she is compensating for the loss of attention she received from her dad.

Get your concerns about kids and show biz. Quite a few of them come out on the other side, you know. Jodie Foster, Brooke shields, started as pups and got Ivy Leagues degrees. Reese witherspoon and many others have college degrees too.

Need more information about the people behind this project. But at first glance, like the feel and message of the movie. Ellen will take care of Paris.

Brooke shields and Jodie Foster did not come from greedy families seeking to exploit everything that moves. If the Jacksons were included in MJ's will, they would not have even fanthomed this. So the question remains: How much do the Jacksons get out of it? Because in the end, it's always about the Benjamins. and how much is Paris getting out of it? or she's been told "Do this for your father. He'd be very proud" and not been given even 1 penny. Pretty much like the fake tribute. KJ got her cash so she could feed her overgrown, uneducated, and unemployed children.

The only reason the Jacksons are pushing these kids is so obvious: every contract is signed by the guardian (KJ) and we all know what that means. KJ get the cash so she could feed her entire village. Oh sorry I meant clan. The kids won't get a penny. Never will until they maybe turn 18. so what we have here is 5 more years of blatant exploitation.

Last edited:

Brooke shields and Jodie Foster did not come from greedy families seeking to exploit everything that moves. If the Jacksons were included in MJ's will, they would not have even fanthomed this. So the question remains: How much do the Jacksons get out of it? Because in the end, it's always about the Benjamins. and how much is Paris getting out of it? or she's been told "Do this for your father. He'd be very proud" and not been given even 1 penny. Pretty much like the fake tribute. KJ got her cash so she could feed her overgrown, uneducated, and unemployed children.

The only reason the Jacksons are pushing these kids is so obvious: every contract is signed by the guardian (KJ) and we all know what that means. KJ get the cash so she could feed her entire village. Oh sorry I meant clan. The kids won't get a penny. Never will until they maybe turn 18. so what we have here is 5 more years of blatant exploitation.

Hopefully they won't be able to steal all of it because of the California Child Actor's Bill. They can still use emotional blackmail to make her share whatever she gets upfront, and doesn't go in the trust fund by Law.

Rubbish.!!! Want to bet about Foster and Shields background.?????

Last edited:

So let's break this down:

1. So far this has NOTHING to do with the Jackson family. There is no reports of them getting Paris into this. This seems to be her own decision. So stop with the "they're just trying to make money off her!!" bs.

Please stop being so naive. The jacksons make money off this kid. the contact is signed by KJ as the guardian and the cash goes straight to her and she'll distribute to her other jobless children. This happened with the fake MJ tribute. $100,000 gone into a fake trust fund the kids will never see in their lifetime.

2. We all know Paris wants to be an actress. She takes acting classes. That's just what she wants to do, and I respect that.

Sure, we all have dreams. But like everything in life it's is about timing. so far the timing isn't right. get the kids to focus on their education until they are 18/21. The one reason the Jackson are jobless today is because they have no education, no qualification, and simply nothing to offer.

3. Michael said himself in Moonwalk that if his children want to get out there and act/sing/dance/whatever, he'd step aside and let them do it. So again, calm yo tits people and stop saying, "THIS ISN'T WHAT MICHAEL WANTED!!"
You are taking his words out of context. when he spoke of his kids , he was referring to them as adults not as kids.
he certainly never wanted his kids to go into showbiz at 13 given that he's been moaning about his lost childhood.

4. We're fans. We're only fans. We're not part of the family. We don't speak for Michael. Stop putting words in his mouth.

Wish you could take your own advice.

5. Paris is Michael's daughter. Support her. I've already seen the disgusting comments MJ fans have directed towards her on twitter. I can't believe this is what the fan community has come to. Leave her alone.

This is the perfect example of emotional blackmail. people have the right to form an opinion whether you like it or not.

Edit: Just saw the comment "Paris is being raised by the same people that raised Michael, yadda yadda yadda", to which I will say:

Michael has said himself many times that his parents did NOT push him into show business. He wanted to sing. And I'll be damned if Joseph didn't do a good job of promoting those kids and getting them all the way to being signed at Motown. That's determination and hard work. Yes there's some messed up things that happened later, but Joseph played a major role in the early development of the Jackson 5.

So why was MJ alsways complaining about NOT having a childhood?

Back