Paris Jackson cover story for Rolling Stone: "Paris Jackson: A Life After Neverland"

Deutsch

Englisch

Französisch

Vergleichend das LA-Times Interview von Prince mit der LA-Times und von Paris mit Rolling Stones betrachte ich Prince als ein wirklich seriöses Interview.
Prince Interview und seine Antworten gab den Medien keine Chance irgend welche sensationellen Stories aufzuziehen, Prince ist in der Lage die Presse zu handeln und er scheint äußert stabil und lässt sich nicht provizieren.
I don`t think the same from Paris. She gave the TMZ-paparazi a interview on airport before flying to Paris and as she comes back from Paris she acted as if it is a big surprise that there are paparazi on the airprot again who wants to take pictures or interview from her.

654/5000

Comparing the LA-Times interview with Prince and the Paris-interview with Rolling Stones, I consider Prince`s interview as a really serious interview.
Prince Interview and his answers gave the media no chance to shoot up any sensational stories, Prince is able to handle the press and he appears extremely stable and can not be provoked. I do not think the same from Paris.
On another note: She gave the TMZ-paparazi a interview on the road to Paris on airport, and she acts as if is a very big surprise that there were paparazi on the airprot LA again who wants to take pictures or interview from her as she Comes back from Paris.

I don't think Michael swore like a sailor, specially knowing about the story of his nickname Smelly, although he admitted in his 2007 Ebony interview he said some swear words which I don't see it as a big deal but I don't like when people embelish stories about him, even if it's his own daughter.

And about his children being biologically his, I knew that crap would come up sooner or later. Does it matter if they don't have Michael's DNA even if he raised them and love them since they were born? Michael is their father as far as I'm concerned because he behaved as such and the burden of proof lies on whoever is making the claim he's not the biological father, not on some of us who decided to believe in Michael's word.

You gotta remember that was when michael was very young and still very influnced by the jevoah witness's

It honestly baffles me why so many random people focus on her true biological parents. I see it brought up every time there's an article about her on websites.

Let's say for argument sake Michael isn't her biological father. Paris comes out and admits that he isn't. What difference does it make to those people commenting? Sweet f**k all. It makes literally zero impact on their lives, so why worry about it so much?

Their biological relation matters little to me. He raised her ever since she was born and that makes him her father. I know people irl whose fathers isn't biologically related to them, but that doesn't make them any less their father. They still raised the child since they were born... and no-one questions them! Why are people so caught up on getting the Jackson children to admit their fathers biological relationship? Michael raised them and instilled the values they hold today, that's all that should matter.

Of course, she lived with him. On the other hand that doesn't mean she is above twisting reality about him or exaggerating - especially if she feels it benefits her or that if it is a defense for her own actions. Obviously I cannot be sure if this is the case here, but based on every other source I have ever read about MJ, including from people who knew him, I do have a hard time believing the claim MJ "swore like a sailor", esp. around kids (but yes, I agree that it is possible for kids to accidentaly overhear him swearing while talking to other adults). And no, that doesn't mean "he never swore". No one said that. There are a whole lot of variations between those two extremes.

Alright then, I see your point.

Based on some of her behaviour on Instagram I also feel Paris has a tendency to justify her own actions by claiming her father did them too. Most of her followers are MJ fans and some are very rude and judgemental to her and they constantly tell her things like "your father wouldn't approve this or that". (On a side note: Elvis fans do the same to his granddaughter Riley Keough on Instagram - so it is not unique to MJ fans.) I think that is way out of line and also ridiculous for complete strangers to constantly bombard her with claims of what her father would or wouldn't approve of. As a reaction to that Paris gets stubborn and she will come back with a claim of MJ doing it too. I am not completely convinced of the truthfulness of some of those claims, to be honest. Often it just seems like she is just trying to defend herself against judgemental MJ fans with that. And I wouldn't be surprised if she would at least exaggarete this thing about swearing as well, along these lines.

I feel so sorry that she has to put up with so much crap. I'm really sick of those people judging her by what her father might've done or thought. Same with Riley Keough, like why should she base her life around what her grandfather would think? It's such a baffling concept really.

If she does do as you claim (justify her actions by claiming her father does them), I hope she soon realises that she doesn't have to base her actions upon what her father would think and that she is her own woman now. I'm sure Michael would be proud of her regardless, we should let her be.

Last edited:
Of course, she lived with him. On the other hand that doesn't mean she is above twisting reality about him or exaggerating - especially if she feels it benefits her or that if it is a defense for her own actions. Obviously I cannot be sure if this is the case here, but based on every other source I have ever read about MJ, including from people who knew him, I do have a hard time believing the claim MJ "swore like a sailor", esp. around kids (but yes, I agree that it is possible for kids to accidentaly overhear him swearing while talking to other adults). And no, that doesn't mean "he never swore". No one said that. There are a whole lot of variations between those two extremes.

Based on some of her behaviour on Instagram I also feel Paris has a tendency to justify her own actions by claiming her father did them too. Most of her followers are MJ fans and some are very rude and judgemental to her and they constantly tell her things like "your father wouldn't approve this or that". (On a side note: Elvis fans do the same to his granddaughter Riley Keough on Instagram - so it is not unique to MJ fans.) I think that is way out of line and also ridiculous for complete strangers to constantly bombard her with claims of what her father would or wouldn't approve of. As a reaction to that Paris gets stubborn and she will come back with a claim of MJ doing it too. I am not completely convinced of the truthfulness of some of those claims, to be honest. Often it just seems like she is just trying to defend herself against judgemental MJ fans with that. And I wouldn't be surprised if she would at least exaggarete this thing about swearing as well, along these lines.

Exactly, as far as I've seen in this thread no one has said Michael never swore.
Saying that wouldn't even make sense.:lol:
All I've seen are doubts that he would curse like a sailor in front of his own kids.

Some of you act like Paris' interview has done huge damage and reflected badly on MJ in the media when the opposite is the truth. The reaction to this interview is mainly positive actually and yet some of you chose to focus on nutcases like the racists of LSA or Wendy Williams. I loved reading the interview, it was sweet and for the most part was very good. What lesson should she learn about this when the overall reaction was people saying it was touching and positively revealing MJ as a father? I will never understand why do some people love to focus on the margins and make them the mainstream.

I didn't see anybody freaking out about the swearing part and I surely didn't see anyone claiming the sexual assault was by her father or that MJ was homophobic besides on fan boards. It doesn't make any sense to twist her words like that when she was actually very clear about these subjects. I think someone must have dug deep to find such moronic comments. And Paris is the one who should learn a lesson?

If Michael's children want to be famous, I don't see any reason to attack them for it. Their entire family is in showbiz. Plus they're already famous for years, why not channel it into something that's beneficial for them as well? People act like the desire to be famous is worse than prostitution.

Last edited:
Riley has posted a lot of anti-Trump stuff recently and she got attacked by some Elvis fans for that, for example (I would imagine Elvis has lots of southern fans who would sympathize with Trump). There are some very rude comments as well, that she actually reacted to recently: https://www.instagram.com/p/BPp-54zDwX1/?taken-by=rileykeough

A hot mess
Them being mad at her for denouncing Trump's foolishness makes THEM look bad not her.

I just mention this because this phenomenon of fans of an artist being overly possessive of said artist, even to the point of being abusive to his offspring if they think the offspring doesn't represent what they think said artist would approve of is nothing unique to the relationship between MJ fans and Paris. I just wish fans would stay in their lane and would take a step back and realize they are not these people's family. They should stay in their lane and focus their attention on MJ and what he did as an artist and a person and not on his children. I am glad to hear when PPB do well or they do something great (eg. Prince's foundation and what they did for disadvantaged kids on Christmas was great and moving) but they are not substitutes for MJ and it is unhealthy to handle them like that.

BTW, Paris apparently disabled comments on her Instagram now. I wish it would stay like that, but I doubt it will for long. The problem with her is that she strives for attention - but on the other hand she cannot handle that attention very well. Hopefully she will learn.
The bolded is so damn true.
Some MJfans focus way to much on those kids.
TBH, I find it kind of crazy/strange the way some MJ fans obsessively follow Paris or any of the kids on social media.
It's just like are you a fan of MJ or his kids?
A line has to be drawn somewhere.

I've never understood the MJfans that spend just as much time discussing and being a fan/hater of the kids (or one of them) as they do loving/discussing Michael.:lol:

Last edited:
Okay I'm willing to entertain the possibility that Paris may have exaggerated a little, but maybe that runs in the family. As much as I love Michael. He did like to exaggerate on a lot of stuff. My baby was king of exaggeration.lol.

I'm sure if MJ is looking down, he is very proud of some of his 'fans' hounding his own daughter. NOT!

Leave the girl alone. She has more right to talk about her Father than any 'fan' has. Fans claiming to 'know' Michael more than his own children make me want to puke.

Some people need to hang their heads in shame. They won't though. They have no shame.

Of course she shouldn't make up things and IF she does that's all wrong. But if she's truly been sexually assulted, for example, I don't see any reason for her not to talk about it just because there are idiots in the world who see the words "Michael Jackson" and "sexual assault" in the same article and automatically think it's about him when it is clear it isn't. In no way, shape or form did she make it sound like it was MJ who sexually assaulted her and it is clear it isn't. Paris is not responsible for other people's idiocy. And by your logic, we may want to stay silent about anything in this world because there may be always idiots who would want to twist it.

I just mention this because this phenomenon of fans of an artist being overly possessive of said artist, even to the point of being abusive to his offspring if they think the offspring doesn't represent what they think said artist would approve of is nothing unique to the relationship between MJ fans and Paris. I just wish fans would stay in their lane and would take a step back and realize they are not these people's family. They should stay in their lane and focus their attention on MJ and what he did as an artist and a person and not on his children. I am glad to hear when PPB do well or they do something great (eg. Prince's foundation and what they did for disadvantaged kids on Christmas was great and moving) but they are not substitutes for MJ and it is unhealthy to handle them like that.

I agree with this 100%. I think it's very sad to see some fans say they wish Paris would "just shut up" about her own experiences with sexual abuse, because some dumbass somewhere might think she was talking about Michael. Completely insensitive, and to me, a step too far (and unnecessary) in 'defending' him.

I agree with this 100%. I think it's very sad to see some fans say they wish Paris would "just shut up" about her own experiences with sexual abuse, because some dumbass somewhere might think she was talking about Michael. Completely insensitive, and to me, a step too far (and unnecessary) in 'defending' him.
Honestly I'm just happy that after sexual assault she's in a place where she can openly talk about it.
That takes guts.

I hope whatever man or woman that did it has a horrible life, the disgusting bitch.

I'm sure if MJ is looking down, he is very proud of some of his 'fans' hounding his own daughter. NOT!

Leave the girl alone. She has more right to talk about her Father than any 'fan' has. Fans claiming to 'know' Michael more than his own children make me want to puke.

Some people need to hang their heads in shame. They won't though. They have no shame.

Granted, Redfrog in particular went overboard, but I didn't see anyone in here say they knew Michael better then his own kids.
If your referring to the cursing thing, technically Paris herself didn't even say he cursed in front of her/the kids.
So some fans (including myself) saying that he didn't/we don't think he did isn't really a big deal IMO.:)

Last edited:
Some of you act like Paris' interview has done huge damage and reflected badly on MJ in the media when the opposite is the truth. The reaction to this interview is mainly positive actually and yet some of you chose to focus on nutcases like the racists of LSA or Wendy Williams. I loved reading the interview, it was sweet and for the most part was very good. What lesson should she learn about this when the overall reaction was people saying it was touching and positively revealing MJ as a father? I will never understand why do some people love to focus on the margins and make them the mainstream.
The bolded is SO true.
Going somewhere like LSA and being mad/shocked at MJ hate makes no sense.
And hell, I didn't even know Wendys dumbass had something to say about it.
Just not long ago she herself was in hot water for calling HBCUs racist.
I can't stand her ass, and I for the most part ignore her existence because I find her so damn annoying.

I didn't see anybody freaking out about the swearing part and I surely didn't see anyone claiming the sexual assault was by her father or that MJ was homophobic besides on fan boards. It doesn't make any sense to twist her words like that when she was actually very clear about these subjects. I think someone must have dug deep to find such moronic comments. And Paris is the one who should learn a lesson?
I agree with everything you said.
However, when it comes to the people in here that said Paris needs to learn.
I think that for the most part what was meant is that Paris needs to be aware and learn that because of who her daddy is that interviews will need to be handled carefully lest her own words be used against her or her dad.
Her being who she is, some devious people will even go as far as to try to steer her towards saying something that they could twist and manipulate into a headline.
It's messed up, but both you and I know interviewers will do it. :/

Or at least that's what I think anyone in here saying that Paris needs to learns means/meant.:yes:

Last edited:
It honestly baffles me why so many random people focus on her true biological parents. I see it brought up every time there's an article about her on websites.

Let's say for argument sake Michael isn't her biological father. Paris comes out and admits that he isn't. What difference does it make to those people commenting? Sweet f**k all. It makes literally zero impact on their lives, so why worry about it so much?

Their biological relation matters little to me. He raised her ever since she was born and that makes him her father. I know people irl whose fathers isn't biologically related to them, but that doesn't make them any less their father. They still raised the child since they were born... and no-one questions them! Why are people so caught up on getting the Jackson children to admit their fathers biological relationship? Michael raised them and instilled the values they hold today, that's all that should matter.

Great comment.
I honestly don't get the hang up either.
It just seems to be something that a certain amount of the general public are strangely obsessed with (I think the media talked more about the Michael being murdered thing then the paternity thing).
As I've said before, the only time I get mad about it is when naysayers act like its a fact they aren't his bio kids when they don't know that for a fact, and that the only real fact is that Michael was a good dad and the only one the kids have ever known.

Or at least that's what I think anyone in here saying that Paris needs to learns means/meant.:yes:

I know what they meant but I don't think she said anything that should have been worded more carefully besides maybe the swearing part, and nobody really paid attention to this part besides the fans.

For the same reason why they bullied MJ for "wanting to be white".
It bothers them on a visceral level that a black man have white looking kids. They just can't wrap
their little ape mind around that so they do what bullies do to feel better.
If all three kids are MJ's biological kid that would violate the order of things
as they think the order of things is supposed to be: black people have black looking kids
white people have white looking kids, mixed couples have mixed looking kids.

Conservatives are particularly irritated by ambiguity and things they don't understand.

Okay I'm willing to entertain the possibility that Paris may have exaggerated a little, but maybe that runs in the family. As much as I love Michael. He did like to exaggerate on a lot of stuff. My baby was king of exaggeration.lol.

Beats me. I can't recall any exaggeration. Lies maybe but exaggeration? About what?

I'm not against her talking about sexual assault per se I'm against it if it serves absolutely no purpose.
It's not that she did it because she wants to punish the perpetrator. It's illogical to mention
it publicly when nothing good can come out of it and at the same time it can be used against MJ. It's just stupid.

Last edited:
Its dsgusting that riley keough grandfathers fans are harrassing her for having an opinion bout trump SMH elvis would be disgusted. Riley has a right to have an opinion when it comes to polictics just like paris does.

Its dsgusting that riley keough grandfathers fans are harrassing her for having an opinion bout trump SMH elvis would be disgusted. Riley has a right to have an opinion when it comes to polictics just like paris does.

Thing is, it would look/be much worse if she was in favor of Trump.
They're sitting there making themselves look bad by jumping on her for not supporting Trump.
Keyboard warriors are really something else.:lol:

TMZ

Justin Bieber
Relax, Paris ...
I'm Not Overworked

1/25/2017 10:51 AM PST

EXCLUSIVE

0125-justin-bieber-paris-jackson-tmz-04Justin Bieber is not scared of AEG Live -- as Paris Jackson said he should be -- in fact, we're told he loves them.

Our Bieber sources say the singer has "an amazing relationship" with AEG Live, which produced his Purpose tour.

Paris did an interview with Rolling Stone in which she claimed AEG Live would "drain them [singers] dry and work them to death."

Paris said she's "scared" for Justin, saying, "He was tired, going through the motions. I looked at my ticket, saw AEG Live, and I thought back to how my dad was exhausted all the time but couldn't sleep."

Our Bieber sources say Justin is "not at all scared or overworked," and add he's "in the best health and state of mind he's ever been in."

redfrog, the shit you utter is unbelievable. Are you sure you aren't a hater yourself?

TMZ

Justin Bieber
Relax, Paris ...
I'm Not Overworked

1/25/2017 10:51 AM PST

EXCLUSIVE

0125-justin-bieber-paris-jackson-tmz-04Justin Bieber is not scared of AEG Live -- as Paris Jackson said he should be -- in fact, we're told he loves them.

Our Bieber sources say the singer has "an amazing relationship" with AEG Live, which produced his Purpose tour.

Paris did an interview with Rolling Stone in which she claimed AEG Live would "drain them [singers] dry and work them to death."

Paris said she's "scared" for Justin, saying, "He was tired, going through the motions. I looked at my ticket, saw AEG Live, and I thought back to how my dad was exhausted all the time but couldn't sleep."

Our Bieber sources say Justin is "not at all scared or overworked," and add he's "in the best health and state of mind he's ever been in."
. I had a feeling Justin was going to eventually respond. I was just waiting and boom there it is. I'm ready for this whole damn interview to go away already. I hate saying that to because it has beautiful stories in it about Michael.

I love how Prince lives his life. He does his thing, but he lays low. Michael did good with that one. Not that he didn't do good with the other two.

. I'm ready for this whole damn interview to go away already. .

I think the next 2 interviews from Paris are allready done when the story is right that she has on 3 covers in major magazines the upcoming weeks.
I don`t think it will happen without interviews about her father.

I think the next 2 interviews from Paris are allready done when the story is right that she has on 3 covers in major magazines the upcoming weeks.
I don`t think it will happen without interviews about her father.
. Oh good gosh. I'm happy for Paris, but I don't feel like going through this all over again. What I mean is the drama aspect to it.

redfrog, the shit you utter is unbelievable. Are you sure you aren't a hater yourself?

I hate it when a shitstorm is easily avoidable and is not avoided.
Prince gave an interview and he didn't give ammunition against MJ.
Paris did the opposite. That's it.
BTW what was so unbelievable?
She said some stupid unnecessary things which people used against MJ. That's what happened
whether you want to believe it or not.

Saying a sexual assault victim shouldn't share her story because 'it serves no purpose' is unbelievable and sickening.

Beats me. I can't recall any exaggeration. Lies maybe but exaggeration? About what?
Maybe what you consider lies, I consider just exaggeration. I know I exaggerate all the time. And while I exaggerate, I don't make stuff up.

I haven't seen anyone even mention the sexual assault, except for one pap who screamed "do you want justice?" at the airport. Nobody is talking about it.

Back