Paris Jackson Harassed on Twitter *Do NOT Post Pictures Please*

Re: Paris Jackson Harassed on Twitter

I wish Michael was here. He would make sure the attention was on him and not his kids. Let them be left alone.

hmm...well, perhaps you should have said 'but deep down she MAY be questioning everything she's been told'....You don't need to be condescending towards people's comprehension skills....all you had to do was clarify..

Well, it goes both ways. This person is constantly on my &^% ...Why should I bother clarifying things, if he / she did not bother asking for clarification before jumping the gun?

It would be condescending if he/she said he/she did not understand what I wrote. Which wasn't the case...so .....**Kanye shrug**

KingMikeJ : Let's end this back and forth now. Think what you want... If I thought what I was writing was a FACT...I would not have bothered putting "May" at the beginning of the sentence.

So believe what you want...I don't really care (to say the least).

Last edited:

Back in the day she would have had to hold a sign up showing her name and twitter account page in a photo and e-mail it to the staff at twitter. She already has the sign thing done, but I think now there is more to the process....

Oh God.... :(

Thanks for explanation!

You haven't seen the YouTube videos of Blanket?

There are so many private videos out there.... But I really am not so sure (and I doubt) that PPB are leaking ALL on the internet. Someone is doing it...

I wish Michael was here.

Me too. :cry:

Anyway, everyone here has an opinion about this, but one thing is certain, everything would be completely different if Michael were here and I doubt very much that he would be happy with all this exposure. Fact!

^^ @Memefan...You're funny....Don't ask me what I mean by that...You should be able to comprehend, right? ;)

Well, it goes both ways. This person is constantly on my &^% ...Why should I bother clarifying things, if he / she did not bother asking for clarification before jumping the gun?

It would be condescending if he/she said he/she did not understand what I wrote. Which wasn't the case...so .....**Kanye shrug**

I thought I understood what you wrote. I was unaware someone would write something in such a way and expected it to be interpreted differently than how I interpreted it.

She may (For those who skipped reading comprehension) put on a brave face and say she is 100% Jackson....but deep down inside is questioning everything she's been told.

How could she not?

ETA: Again this week, Latoya did an interview with US Magazine criticizing MJ's parenting skills. So I guess they are doing a better job than him.
Did she really?? I missed this interview, Who the hell is LaToya to even TRY and comment on Michael's parenting skills..atleast when he was alive...his children were not put out there for the world to see...and they were not using words like.."friggen"...and their pictures were not posted on twitter and he was NOT using them for messed up money making schemes....so I think that Latoya needs to STFU about Micheel's parenting skills...the guardians that they are with now...please..they leave alot to be desired. To add one more thing...LaToya could not raise a damn potato...never mind a child...smdh

Last edited:

Did she really?? I missed this interview, Who the hell is LaToya to even TRY and comment on Michael's parenting skills..atleast when he was alive...his children were not put out there for the world to see...and they were not using words like.."friggen"...and their pictures were not posted on twitter and he was NOT using them for messed up money making schemes....so I think that Laytoya needs to STFU about Micheel's parenting skills...the guardians that they are with now...please..they leave alot to be desired.

I agree with you about La Toya. But do you consider "friggen" a swear word?

^^ @Memefan...You're funny....Don't ask me what I mean by that...You should be able to comprehend, right? ;)

Now you know

Did she really?? I missed this interview, Who the hell is LaToya to even TRY and comment on Michael's parenting skills..atleast when he was alive...his children were not put out there for the world to see...and they were not using words like.."friggen"...and their pictures were not posted on twitter and he was NOT using them for messed up money making schemes....so I think that Latoya needs to STFU about Micheel's parenting skills...the guardians that they are with now...please..they leave alot to be desired. To add one more thing...LaToya could not raise a damn potato...never mind a child...smdh

Here it is:

Us: Was that the same case for Michael?

LJ: It wasn't that he was hurt but he had no interest. His career came first.

Us: What do you think is going to end up happening with Michael's estate?

LJ: My brother told me he did not want Sony and John Branca involved in his life. These people came into my brother's life a week prior to his death. If you follow the money trail and the people handling everything, you will know what happened to my brother. Our family has nothing to do with this estate.

Us: How has the mourning process been?

LJ: It is difficult because I want justice for my brother and I want his children to have everything he left them. It is unfair that the people he had eradicated from his life are the people who came back and are controlling his estate.

Us: How have the children reconnected with the family?

LJ: Before they were traveling so we would see them when we visited Neverland. They are resilient. They lost their father and they really didn't have a mother that they knew. It is nice to be with them. I speak to them all the time and we text back and forth. I want them to be wherever Michael wanted them to be. I want them to be the best at whatever they chose to be.

Us: What are the children like?

LJ: Prince is exceptionally smart and loves excelling. He is at the age where he listens to all types of music. Paris is brilliant too. She is taller than I am and boy they grow fast. Blanket is simply adorable.

Us: How are Paris and Prince adjusting to school?

LJ: Blanket wants whatever his father wanted for him and dad wanted him to be home schooled so he is going to keep it that way. I see a major difference in Paris and Prince since they've been going to school. They are open to conversation. They are learning about the world, and they know a lot more than I do. When you keep kids secluded and confined and they are smart but at the end of the day, it is the real world you have to deal with.

Us: How are the children enjoying their freedom?

LJ: Michael did not want them to be exposed to the world because he felt that the world was corrupted. When they speak to me I just listen and go, 'oh really what makes you think that?' I never bring a subject up that is too personal because I want them to feel comfortable. They are going to the movies and doing all the things their dad restricted them from doing. Before they could only watch the Disney Channel and Nickelodeon when it was allotted to them once or twice a week for an hour. He spent time telling them, 'what book did you read today? Read another book.'

Us: What happens when they hear something about their dad?

LJ: They love listening to his music. I would cry and beg them to turn it off, because the memory is there. When working on songs he would ask me, 'LaToya, how should I sing this?' {biggest Joke ever!!} I would go, 'change it to falsetto or sing it this way or you should wear a suit with white socks and pull your pants up.' People didn't know and if I told them they would never believe it. The songs touch me now more than ever.

Last edited:

I agree with you about La Toya. But do you consider "friggen" a swear word?
the word friggen in a short way of say the word F*cking.....and yes...it is not appropriate for a 13 year old girl to be using that language...my kids were not even able to say the word fart ...and ya know what..my daughter is 18..and she NEVER swears...again..it is all in what is "allowed"....

Now you know

Here it is:
wow thanks for posting that....people please take note...Michael wanted his children reading books....NOT playing on twitter. So is there ANYONE here brave enough to say that Michael was wrong with HIS parenting skills? See.the corruption happens behind the walls of the Jackson home that these children NOW reside in.,

LOL Really?

sorry, off topic :D
I am as serous as a heart attack...never had to worry about that word growing into another foul word. Set the rules from the beginning,,,,,and there is nothing for them to question. :)

edit...to add..my son is 21 and at times can have a mouth like a sailor..lol..BUT ..he doesn't do it around me...when he is with his buds..that is a different story.

wow thanks for posting that....people please take note...Michael wanted his children reading books....NOT playing on twitter. So is there ANYONE here brave enough to say that Michael was wrong with HIS parenting skills? See.the corruption happens behind the walls of the Jackson home that these children NOW reside in.,

I read books and I have a Twitter account. Would Michael have allowed his 13 year old daughter to have a Twitter? We can't be 100% sure that he would or wouldn't, we don't know.

I am as serous as a heart attack...never had to worry about that word growing into another foul word. Set the rules from the beginning,,,,,and there is nothing for them to question. :)

Did you allow them to fart? :D

hahhaha...I'm just kidding with you....

I pray Michael's children are away somewhere having an enjoyable summer vacation with friends. :yes:

I read books and I have a Twitter account. Would Michael have allowed his 13 year old daughter to have a Twitter? We can't be 100% sure that he would or wouldn't, we don't know.
I too read books.and have a twitter...but I dont think either one of us are 13.?? No you are right we cannot be sure...But if he did,,,I am sure he would of made sure that it was used properly for a girl her age...and that..only certain people knew that it was her...probably a fake name or something...Never would he of allowed her to give away her identity. I think we can atleast agree on that?

Did you allow them to fart? :D

hahhaha...I'm just kidding with you....
Sure I did,,,:lmao:....as long as they said .,excuse me...they could fart all the wanted...just NOT at the table...:D

NEVERMIND, I FOUND IT!! DISGUSTING!!
Umm..what did that compulsive lieing, attention whore say? Correct me if I'm wrong, but she doesn't have the brain cells to raise a child, much less that poor dog she has, and if her mother had did such a wonderful job with her, she'd be known as more than just MJ's sister, and an infamous liar! The brains in that family obviously stopped at MJ. Lord!

LJ: Blanket wants whatever his father wanted for him and dad wanted him to be home schooled so he is going to keep
it that way. I see a major difference in Paris and Prince since they've been going to school. They are open to conversation.
They are learning about the world, and they know a lot more than I do. When you keep kids secluded and confined and they
are smart but at the end of the day, it is the real world you have to deal with.

Us: How are the children enjoying their freedom?[/B
LJ: Michael did not want them to be exposed to the world because he felt that the world was corrupted. When the
speak to me I just listen and go, 'oh really what makes you think that?' I never bring a subject up that is too personal because
I want them to feel comfortable. They are going to the movies and doing all the things their dad restricted them from doing.
Before they could only watch the Disney Channel and Nickelodeon when it was allotted to them once or twice a week for an
hour. He spent time telling them, 'what book did you read today? Read another book.'

This not good why are they having the children doing all there father restricted them from doing?
So this is the reason why Paris is throw to the wolf on twitter? Because they know MJ would not approve?
I don't want to think this but this behaviour by the family kind a evil.
You are suppose to teach children right from wrong, and quite frankly MJ is not the only parent who monitor what their kids watch, My daughter never watch any other tv channel but the kids station well up in her teen, I remember when she ask "mommy can you changer the rating from Y to PG."
No child should be let loose on the world wide web, it's dangerous, for those who think it's a good thing to let paris be so free for any sick minded to tweet her some of the awful thing they have said and write about her father, ask your self this how do you feel when you come across a nasty story about MJ?
At 13 she should not have to deal with it, if we as fans can't deal with the nasty story what about Paris?
I know KJ is not a young bird but she need to get people who can help her care for MJ kids the right way.
If Paris want twitter it should be with condition that can protect her from the evils.

Sure I did,,,:lmao:....as long as they said .,excuse me...they could fart all the wanted...just NOT at the table...:D

:lmao: :lmao: Yeah, I love farting, but there's a time and place for everything :fear: :D

hahahaha....too funny how off topic this is, however, I think the thread needed a little lightening up ;)

How are the kids enjoying their freedom? What kind of question is that? They were locked up or something? You know a lot of parents don't want their kids to watch a lot of tv. I hear all the time that kids are on the computer, watching tv etc too much and not getting enough activity and reading. I wish Latoya was not the spokesperson all the time about the kids. Maybe I sound paranoid but it always sounds like the kids are better off without Michael and that makes me sad.

:lmao: :lmao: Yeah, I love farting, but there's a time and place for everything :fear: :D

hahahaha....too funny how off topic this is, however, I think the thread needed a little lightening up ;)
agree..:hug:...ok back on topic...:)

This not good why are they having the children doing all there father restricted them from doing?
So this is the reason why Paris is throw to the wolf on twitter? Because they know MJ would not approve?
I don't want to think this but this behaviour by the family kind a evil.
You are suppose to teach children right from wrong, and quite frankly MJ is not the only parent who monitor what their kids watch, My daughter never watch any other tv channel but the kids station well up in her teen, I remember when she ask "mommy can you changer the rating from Y to PG."
No child should be let loose on the world wide web, it's dangerous, for those who think it's a good thing to let paris be so free for any sick minded to tweet her some of the awful thing they have said and write about her father, ask your self this how do you feel when you come across a nasty story about MJ?
At 13 she should not have to deal with it, if we as fans can't deal with the nasty story what about Paris?
I know KJ is not a young bird but she need to get people who can help her care for MJ kids the right way.
If Paris want twitter it should be with condition that can protect her from the evils.

Paris can not be protected and shielded from this her whole life. She knows how to respond to haters. She is not doing or saying anything wrong in my opinion.

let me place a friendly warning

please stop member arguing with member on the thread. let's keep the discussion to the topic at hand and realize that other people can have different opinions then you.

otherwise this thread is going towards cleaning and closing.

Paris can not be protected and shielded from this her whole life. She knows how to respond to haters. She is not doing or saying anything wrong in my opinion.

How old are you? I wonder because you think 13 is a good age for a child to face any ills in the world.(all because we can't shield them forever)
And no you can't shielded children from every bad thing but you do not expose them to it either, you use their young years to
prepare them for what to face in the real world, while you cant shield them there are limits on what a child is to watch and drink even to read. While the law don't place a limit on the Internet each parent need to supervise there children on the www.
Do you know what effect the negative comment may be having on her at such young age?
Would you expose you 13 years old to that kind of verbal abuse?

this is a topic that I'm torn about.

yes you can't keep the children sheltered and they will need to "face the music" sometime but on the other hand I think 13 is too young for that.

yes a lot of 13 year olds (including my cousins) have facebook and twitter accounts but on the other hand they are not the kid of a famous person that has 13,000 followers and media following what they say and what they post.

I believe teenagers need to be monitored. Especially on the internet. However constant stealing / leak of Paris's pictures and her still being on twitter after constant attacks makes me feel like no one is monitoring or saying "perhaps you shouldn't be on social networks" just yet.

overall it's a situation beyond our control and our choice - it's Paris's life with the approval of her guardian - but it breaks my heart to see how much harassment she receives.

For anyone questioning if the twitter account is really Paris, she confirmed by posting a picture of her holding sign of her Twitter username.

NEVERMIND, I FOUND IT!! DISGUSTING!!
Umm..what did that compulsive lieing, attention whore say? Correct me if I'm wrong, but she doesn't have the brain cells to raise a child, much less that poor dog she has, and if her mother had did such a wonderful job with her, she'd be known as more than just MJ's sister, and an infamous liar! The brains in that family obviously stopped at MJ. Lord!

LJ: Blanket wants whatever his father wanted for him and dad wanted him to be home schooled so he is going to keep it that way. I see a major difference in Paris and Prince since they've been going to school. They are open to conversation. They are learning about the world, and they know a lot more than I do. When you keep kids secluded and confined and they are smart but at the end of the day, it is the real world you have to deal with.

Us: How are the children enjoying their freedom?

LJ: Michael did not want them to be exposed to the world because he felt that the world was corrupted. When they speak to me I just listen and go, 'oh really what makes you think that?' I never bring a subject up that is too personal because I want them to feel comfortable. They are going to the movies and doing all the things their dad restricted them from doing. Before they could only watch the Disney Channel and Nickelodeon when it was allotted to them once or twice a week for an hour. He spent time telling them, 'what book did you read today? Read another book.'

LaToya really needs to stop with this secluded and confined mess. She makes it sounds as if Michael inprisoned his children and we all know that is far from the truth.

LaToya really needs to stop with this secluded and confined mess. She makes it sounds as if Michael inprisoned his children and we all know that is far from the truth.

I totally agree. The only people I would want to hear from about Michael the dad is from his children. The ones who spent everyday of their lives with him. Not people who saw him once every 5 years or so. His own family comes across of giving Michael no credit for anything while people who saw Michael parent his kids say what a wonderful and loving father he was. It makes me sad.

Back