Paris Jackson Harassed on Twitter *Do NOT Post Pictures Please*

yes..I enjoy it to..:)

This is a very difficult topic. Raising children is the most challenging job ever. I have a lots of respect for the moms and the dads in this world. I'm not a mother yet, so I don't have much to share. I remember when I was 13, I was rebellious. The hormones in my body made me emotional. I would go against my mom's wishes on purpose. I would hide stuff from her. My mom is the best mother ever and she sacrifices herself for me. If she had a hard time with her teenager daughter, I can imagine the challenges in raising Michael's children.

There is nothing much fans can do. In my opinion, remaining respectful is the least we can do. Hopefully, we will see the children blossoming and carrying on Michael's legacy one day in the future.

Re: Paris Jackson Harassed on Twitter

Since when is it a bad thing that a father insist his children read? Maybe I miss something and granted I don't have any children but did I miss something?

La toya all her life had nothin but pet dogs! Yet, she has the nerve to give her stupid opinion on how Mj raised his kids! :mello:

I mean seriously that is messed up for the reporter to say "how are the kids enjoying their freedom" as if their better off without their father....like being on tweeter and crap like that can compare to their dad!:smilerolleyes:

La toya please STFU all u cause is B.S!! Given the media what they want to hear!

And ppl wonder why he kept away from his family alot of the time pftt

La toya all her life had nothin but pet dogs! Yet, she has the nerve to give her stupid opinion on how Mj raised his kids! :mello:

I mean seriously that is messed up for the reporter to say "how are the kids enjoying their freedom" as if their better off without their father....like being on tweeter and crap like that can compare to their dad!:smilerolleyes:

La toya please STFU all u cause is B.S!! Given the media what they want to hear!

Remember ALL of Michael's nieces and nephews have experience negative comments toward them, towards MJ, and their parents-and this was before the internet. I remember one of Rebbie's daughters started crying when her own TEACHER degraded MJ about the abuse case in 1993 and made MJ's niece cry.

Oh no :(

I heard that some of Alejandra kids were pulled out the school because people were making negative comments about Michael during the trial.

I'm probably the only person here with this opinion, but Paris is going to have to deal with haters her whole life anyway, and is it really such a big problem that she has Twitter?

That's the sad part. She along with her brothers are gonna deal with this their WHOLE lives...

I "love" how they say that Michael's death was freedom for his kids. SMDH

Poor Paris is way too young to have to deal with haters.
Michael wanted his kids away from media for a good reason and while being a savvy businessman their safety always came first. Too bad now there isn't much time left in between various business ventures for the kids to be properly supervised.

Lietoya is a pathetic excuse for a human.is this revenge for being left nothing.talk shit about his parenting and let the kids do anything they want as a way of getting back at him.cause what other reason is there for the nastyness that comes out of that family. Have those kids hardly been out of L.A in the last two years hardly ever spotted at book stores etc etc.no they are left messing about on twitter.the ultimate insult attacking his parenting skills when those kids are so poliete and well educated.then again shes called her brother a pedo so shes going with the next best insult.it makes my blood boil.she saw mj once in the last five years i doubt the kids even hardly knew who toya was yet she thinks she can talk like that.i guess she missed out on the overseas trips mj took his kids on the trips to the cinema and bookstores etc etc.going out with out
him and not being recognised. Yet she attacks her brother cause she wont ever have kids and thankfully so cause i wouldnt trust her with a goldfish.

Someone please blast this peice of ish on twitter

Last edited:

NEVERMIND, I FOUND IT!! DISGUSTING!!
Umm..what did that compulsive lieing, attention whore say? Correct me if I'm wrong, but she doesn't have the brain cells to raise a child, much less that poor dog she has, and if her mother had did such a wonderful job with her, she'd be known as more than just MJ's sister, and an infamous liar! The brains in that family obviously stopped at MJ. Lord!

Us: How are Paris and Prince adjusting to school?

LJ: Blanket wants whatever his father wanted for him and dad wanted him to be home schooled so he is going to keep it that way. I see a major difference in Paris and Prince since they've been going to school. They are open to conversation. They are learning about the world, and they know a lot more than I do. When you keep kids secluded and confined and they are smart but at the end of the day, it is the real world you have to deal with.

Us: How are the children enjoying their freedom?

LJ: Michael did not want them to be exposed to the world because he felt that the world was corrupted. When they speak to me I just listen and go, 'oh really what makes you think that?' I never bring a subject up that is too personal because I want them to feel comfortable. They are going to the movies and doing all the things their dad restricted them from doing. Before they could only watch the Disney Channel and Nickelodeon when it was allotted to them once or twice a week for an hour. He spent time telling them, 'what book did you read today? Read another book.'

what LT seems to not relise is that when MJ was here with us, all of these kids were CHILDREN. and children do watch disney channel. he educated them like a parent should. she can't possibly know how he would keep parenting them NOW.
and they DID do other things like watching cartoons and read books.........

and they know a lot more than I do
THAT should tell her something

Last edited:

The more I re-read that interview, the angrier I get. How does she know so much about how Michael raised his kids anyway?? It's not like she was around! :angry: I cant believe the amount of stupid things she's saying.

They couldnt go to the movies? Give me a break!
Michael did something a lot of parents dont do : he TALKED with his kids. He took them places. He showed them the world, for real, not through a screen. He taught them empathy.

Some of you might find this extreme, but to me, she's not far from saying it's a good thing for them he's not around anymore...

Last edited:

LJ: Michael did not want them to be exposed to the world because he felt that the world was corrupted. When they speak to me I just listen and go, 'oh really what makes you think that?' I never bring a subject up that is too personal because I want them to feel comfortable. They are going to the movies and doing all the things their dad restricted them from doing. Before they could only watch the Disney Channel and Nickelodeon when it was allotted to them once or twice a week for an hour. He spent time telling them, 'what book did you read today? Read another book.'

In other words Michael was a great dad.

If LaToya meant to say that it's bad for children to have rules in their life instead of just letting them do whatever they wish to do, then she sure knows nothing about raising children.

I'm very glad that Michael made his kids read and get educated and then take time to talk it over with them what they read instead of just putting them in front of the TV to watch Disney Channel. Just because that's what many kids do, who have negligent parents with no time for them, doesn't mean this should be considered as great as opposed to reading and education.

I'm sure these kids will appreciate that their father taught them the love of books instead of just turning on Disney Channel for them.

Whos that us reporter saying how are the kids enjoying their freedom.what an arsehole they need putting on their ass and as usual toya panders to them

Oh please. The kids had more freedom and normality when they were with their father then they are being raised by these vultures. Go to google and you will see pictures of the kids in Hawaii at the beach with Grace and Omar. Going to the movies. Shopping. Hanging out with family friends. And if you notice, the kids aren't even wearing masks when doing these things. Why? Because their father is not around, therefore there was no need for Grace to put the mask on. Prince said it on Oprah, he had them where the mask so that when they weren't with dad, they can go anywhere they wanted and not have the paps all over them. Granted pictures were taken but Michael had a first hand power of those pictures not being leaked in magazines and elsewhere. Like other famous parents, he would have done something if pics of his kids were leaked from the beach or elsewhere. All these pics were leaked by the hundreads after Jun 25th 2009. Michael did something right.

Latoya needs to STFU. Michael kept his kids with Grace, Omar and the Cascios for a good reason. They were close to Michael kids, not The Jackson's. And with good reason. Grace was like a mother to those kids. She was fired for protecting Blanket and the stun gun incident. The Cascios were driven away out of jealousy if anything, using the guise of "fake vocals" as an excuse.

And as for all these pictures & videos being leaked of Paris (and the majority are of Paris) *me thinks* that this is someone from the house doing this. *Me thinks * this is Paris herself leaking it. All these videos clips are coming from her I-phone. She has that I-Phone with her at all times (look at the pap pictures). There is no way that video of clip of her cussing to that Chris Brown song (which was filmed with her I-phone) leaking if it wasn't by her own hands. All those personal photos inside her room, around the house, Buckley - all from her phone from her point of view - being "hacked" and leaked by so called not so nice "friends"? I don't buy it. How come there is no pictures of Prince being taken in his bedroom, modeling like a teen GQ model in his bed? Or any video clips of Prince singing or cussing through a rap song in a car or him posing in a dressing room trying on clothes? Same goes for Blanket. What is released of Blanket and Prince are little clips here and there. And it hasn't happened in a long time. All we see are pap pics of the boys going to church, acting class, and movie theaters. Paris on the other hand is new private pictures daily, video clips of herself - ect. The majority again, coming from her I-Phone. Who are we to say that Paris is not on tumblr herself with a different username leaking this stuff? She can say she doesn't have a tumblr on her twitter, but that doesn't mean she is telling the truth. How many kids out there have several different social network accounts? There's no way in hell Paris just has that twitter page. Like I said, this is my opinion and I think this is her herself leaking all this stuff on tumblr under a different username. There is a certain "Paris fan blog" on tumblr that is the first to always post those videos clips and photos first. Like that trailer videos the kids worked on that leaked on that certain Paris fan blog.

Like I said, Paris can be "pissed and upset" all she wants on twitter about the leaks. We are not in front of her seeing her reactions in person. She can say all she wants about not having a tumblr or facebook or whatever. The action speaks loud. This stuff is coming from her I-Phone and webcam that only she has access too. I doubt she gets hacked every single day because every day it's a new personal photo or some clip or whatever.

My opinion so don't kill me for it. I just have been observing this for a while. Katherine - you are a terrible guardian. That's all I will say. These kids were better being raised by their father. A shame Michael is gone and can no longer protect his kids.

Oh please. The kids had more freedom and normality when they were with their father then they are being raised by these vultures. Go to google and you will see pictures of the kids in Hawaii at the beach with Grace and Omar. Going to the movies. Shopping. Hanging out with family friends. And if you notice, the kids aren't even wearing masks when doing these things. Why? Because their father is not around, therefore there was no need for Grace to put the mask on. Prince said it on Oprah, he had them where the mask so that when they weren't with dad, they can go anywhere they wanted and not have the paps all over them. Granted pictures were taken but Michael had a first hand power of those pictures not being leaked in magazines and elsewhere. Like other famous parents, he would have done something if pics of his kids were leaked from the beach or elsewhere. All these pics were leaked by the hundreads after Jun 25th 2009. Michael did something right.

Latoya needs to STFU. Michael kept his kids with Grace, Omar and the Cascios for a good reason. They were close to Michael kids, not The Jackson's. And with good reason. Grace was like a mother to those kids. She was fired for protecting Blanket and the stun gun incident. The Cascios were driven away out of jealousy if anything, using the guise of "fake vocals" as an excuse.

And as for all these pictures & videos being leaked of Paris (and the majority are of Paris) *me thinks* that this is someone from the house doing this. *Me thinks * this is Paris herself leaking it. All these videos clips are coming from her I-phone. She has that I-Phone with her at all times (look at the pap pictures). There is no way that video of clip of her cussing to that Chris Brown song (which was filmed with her I-phone) leaking if it wasn't by her own hands. All those personal photos inside her room, around the house, Buckley - all from her phone from her point of view - being "hacked" and leaked by so called not so nice "friends"? I don't buy it. How come there is no pictures of Prince being taken in his bedroom, modeling like a teen GQ model in his bed? Or any video clips of Prince singing or cussing through a rap song in a car or him posing in a dressing room trying on clothes? Same goes for Blanket. What is released of Blanket and Prince are little clips here and there. And it hasn't happened in a long time. All we see are pap pics of the boys going to church, acting class, and movie theaters. Paris on the other hand is new private pictures daily, video clips of herself - ect. The majority again, coming from her I-Phone. Who are we to say that Paris is not on tumblr herself with a different username leaking this stuff? She can say she doesn't have a tumblr on her twitter, but that doesn't mean she is telling the truth. How many kids out there have several different social network accounts? There's no way in hell Paris just has that twitter page. Like I said, this is my opinion and I think this is her herself leaking all this stuff on tumblr under a different username. There is a certain "Paris fan blog" on tumblr that is the first to always post those videos clips and photos first. Like that trailer videos the kids worked on that leaked on that certain Paris fan blog.

Like I said, Paris can be "pissed and upset" all she wants on twitter about the leaks. We are not in front of her seeing her reactions in person. She can say all she wants about not having a tumblr or facebook or whatever. The action speaks loud. This stuff is coming from her I-Phone and webcam that only she has access too. I doubt she gets hacked every single day because every day it's a new personal photo or some clip or whatever.

My opinion so don't kill me for it. I just have been observing this for a while. Katherine - you are a terrible guardian. That's all I will say. These kids were better being raised by their father. A shame Michael is gone and can no longer protect his kids.
Agree with you

Also I think it's ironic how Michael went ahead and had the children he wanted and gave them the names he wanted to while all Latoya could do was get a dog and name that Prince. Serves her right

NEVERMIND, I FOUND IT!! DISGUSTING!!
Umm..what did that compulsive lieing, attention whore say? Correct me if I'm wrong, but she doesn't have the brain cells to raise a child, much less that poor dog she has, and if her mother had did such a wonderful job with her, she'd be known as more than just MJ's sister, and an infamous liar! The brains in that family obviously stopped at MJ. Lord!

Us: How are Paris and Prince adjusting to school?

LJ: Blanket wants whatever his father wanted for him and dad wanted him to be home schooled so he is going to keep it that way. I see a major difference in Paris and Prince since they've been going to school. They are open to conversation. They are learning about the world, and they know a lot more than I do. When you keep kids secluded and confined and they are smart but at the end of the day, it is the real world you have to deal with.

Man, this interview is a major burn towards Michael. She practically called Michael a paranoid jerk in regard towards his children. Really, how else are you suppose to read this, especially about keeping them from the 'real world'. Yeah Toya, thank god Michael died before his sweet children got completely cut off from reality like they dear daddy.

Really, what an asshole. Then again, I expect nothing less from Toya.

it is so horrible. I remember in July 2009 I really supported the Jacksons, I felt for them and wished them well. But every time they open their mouth it becomes worse and worse. And now I just want they to disappear and never return.

Also I think it's ironic how Michael went ahead and had the children he wanted and gave them the names he wanted to while all Latoya could do was get a dog and name that Prince. Serves her right

Well, sometimes the universe is wise my friend. What scares me is that I have the feeling she's trying to be a role model for 13 year old girls...

those children are being raised by them now. i just hope to God that they remember the values their father taught them

Please continue to watch over your children Michael, they really need to know you are around them.

Well, sometimes the universe is wise my friend. What scares me is that I have the feeling she's trying to be a role model for 13 year old girls...

I think so too..and the problem with that...at times SHE acts like a 13 year old girl herself..she is absolutely clueless. Just the fact that she said that Paris was smarter than her...that there has to tell us something...smdh..

On the actually topic, I am not one to criticize anyone for how they raise their children. There is no set right and wrong way and every child is different, therefore have different wants and needs. I was not raised in a restricted household. My brother and I were pretty much allow to watch anything we wanted on TV and had free range to the internet. However, we were somewhat mature kids and we didn't go looking for trouble on the internet and were very self-contain. Even now, I barely if every chat with anyone and see my time on the internet as my personal time. The worst thing we ever watch was stuff that came on at mid-night on HBO.

Of course, thing today are far different than my childhood, my family didn't have internet until my late middle school years, but I won't say what the Jacksons are doing is right or wrong. Michael isn't here anymore and they are not obligated to do everything like his does. Until the kids show real signs of distress from whatever parenting skills, it isn't are place to say what should and shouldn't be done.

However, that still gives Toya or anyone else no right to criticize Michael as a parent, especially when most of them barely saw Michael. They may had been restricted in some ways, but they were not complete cut off from the world. They visited places and people that most of us would never see in our lifetime. They had no need for TV or twitter because their dad personally showed them the world. I have no doubt Toya knows this, but she is trying to play off to the media. It also helps her story that Michael was not a self-thinking person and always needed someone to supervise him. So, his parenting skills, like everything else with Toya is a means to an end.

Very true.everything is a means to an end with that family.throw mj under the bus if it helps them. The only good thing about twitter is paris can be told what this family are really like. U can bet it will be stopped quick enough then! Or not!

Poor girl. There are disgusting people in this world. Why would Michael think if he had known someone is harassing his little girl? :sad: His kids shouldn´t use social networks.
Someone called Cared6 was harassing her but his or her account is suspended now. Thank God.

Ape;3446081 said:
I could be wrong but..

She is handling it all so well and possibly rather than being sheltered from all of this, perhaps it isn't so bad that she is allowed to handle it herself how she is with some guidance if needed (though she seems to be doing fantastic anyways) because it is unfortunately something she will encounter every once in a while. She seems to be able to let it slide off her back. Plus she is a kid and kids these days do use the social networking tools. I do agree it would probably be better if she made her account locked and private. Maybe better still would be to have a pretend account that someone else runs, and she could have her own with her own friends and everyone would be stuck following an account that wasn't even her. Just an idea.

Yes but they´re not just harassing her about being or not Michael´s biological child. Some called her a liar and a stupid girl too...:(

Last edited:

Wow.. while we're discussing Paris a video was uploaded on YouTube today, here's the discription:

Paris Jackson leaves the cinema in Calabasas, CA wearing a t-shirt that reads 'Wonderful and Different'. Paris is rushed into her car by a bodyguard, and afterwards a man claiming "she knows me" is upset by not getting a chance to talk to Paris.

Very disturbing video. I'll not post a link because I don't think photos/videos of the children are allowed here, right?

^And who do you think alerts the paps to her every move? Obviously someone who knows her whereabouts, and is motivated by greed. That about sounds like most people in the Jackson family.

Why is Paris being treated as a celebrity? You don't see any other children of a celebrity being hounded like this or having nearly 14,000 followers on twitter. And yes Paris does seem to be enjoying it but, I'm sorry, that just worries me more. If all this goes pear shaped who will be to blame, KJ, the media or her fathers fans for encouraging her.

I'm so pleased to read further up this thread that Prince is not using the likes of twitter anymore.

And as for LaToya, there is nothing I can say that is fit to be printed here.

Wow.. while we're discussing Paris a video was uploaded on YouTube today, here's the discription:

Paris Jackson leaves the cinema in Calabasas, CA wearing a t-shirt that reads 'Wonderful and Different'. Paris is rushed into her car by a bodyguard, and afterwards a man claiming "she knows me" is upset by not getting a chance to talk to Paris.

Very disturbing video. I'll not post a link because I don't think photos/videos of the children are allowed here, right?
SEEE..THIS is what i am talking about..a GROWN ass man,...trying to get to her....Child predator...Sickening ass crazy bastard. NOW..DO YOU still think that she should be on twitter posting her pics and every damn move she makes!!

Back