Paris Jackson Harassed on Twitter *Do NOT Post Pictures Please*

Re: Paris Jackson Harassed on Twitter

Wow.. while we're discussing Paris a video was uploaded on YouTube today, here's the discription:

Paris Jackson leaves the cinema in Calabasas, CA wearing a t-shirt that reads 'Wonderful and Different'. Paris is rushed into her car by a bodyguard, and afterwards a man claiming "she knows me" is upset by not getting a chance to talk to Paris.

Very disturbing video. I'll not post a link because I don't think photos/videos of the children are allowed here, right?

That's is very disturbing.

Hope Katherine will monitor her more.

and further more...that car should of been parked closer to that movie theater so that those girls did not have to walk so far to get to the entrance of the theater.. As we see when they came .out the car was right there and she hopped right in,

She's only 13 years old. She's not an adult, and people knows her because of her father. And sadly, some people hated and still hate Mike, so it's not normal, not " safe " to let a 13 years old teenage girl put private pictures and informations on twitter, where everybody can read it.

I hate to say "I told you so," but....I told you so. Things like that are overall a really bad idea, especially when young children use them unsupervised. These sites are a danger to regular children--it's enough of an issue to have public interest commercials about them, so I'm neither overprotective or paranoid, thank you, but the risk of such things occurring expands when it's a celebrity's child using the technology, especially the offspring of one as well-known as Michael was. The error in judgement Paris made was using her legitimate name to post on that wretched site--what she should have done, if she wanted to use it altogether (and tbh I don't see why anyone would, but I digress), was make a fake profile which only she and her intimates would know of. There's no reason why a sweet 13 year old girl should have the whole world stalking her--and that person who told her such awful things is really nothing but a sociopath.

What he/she did is completely inexcusable, especially given the circumstances under which Paris currently finds herself. To lose a parent is already painful enough--the last thing she needed was having some a--hat c-------er telling her such spiteful and idiotic things. I am proud of her for holding her own against the attacks, however, this entire sorry scene could have really been averted.

I get the feeling that Paris is using Twitter unsupervised--no child under 18 should use the Internet without adult supervision. Yes, I know there are some who, like myself, did not partake in such trifles--however, it is evident that over 90% of the 18>x crowd are not only using these sites--they practically live on them. Therefore, it is of crucial importance for the family to step up and protect Paris--as smart as she is, she's only 13 and very obviously is not aware of the dangers these sites have, as this is not the first time she has been harassed there. She also seems to be enjoying the attention she's getting, and some fans appear to be egging her on in an attempt to relive the glory days back when they had Michael--but Paris is Paris and Michael is Michael. I said it before and I'll say it again--these are children. Right now, their responsibility is to study, grow up, and have fun--not to have 14,000 followers on Twitter (or whatever the number was) and be hounded by the paparazzi like Lindsay Lohan. The latter clearly have no conscience, so it is up to Paris' guardians to protect her from that level of fame--the poor child doesn't know what she's in for. Luckily, Prince does not use these things. That incident with the man is plain terrifying--which is why I've said Twitter especially is dangerous. Grown people have come across incredible danger, or at the very least undesirable situations, while using social networking sites--what makes you think a 13 year old can use them without doing so?

As for the cyberbullying, we can't expect very much from the people who do the harassing, obviously, since their collective intelligence level is that of a troll. We also can't expect miracles from the people at Twitter or Facebook--like I said, these things happen every minute of every day, not just involving famous children but everyday Joes and Joettes as well, so they have their cup overflowing already and it usually takes a while before they do anything about it, if they choose to do anything at all. Thus, it must be the people (in this case Paris' guardians, and to an extent Paris herself), who should take measures in protecting themselves against cyberbullies.

Last edited:

SEEE..THIS is what i am talking about..a GROWN ass man,...trying to get to her....Child predator...Sickening ass crazy bastard. NOW..DO YOU still think that she should be on twitter posting her pics and every damn move she makes!!

Paps have been chasing Paris from before she got Twitter, I don't think there is a big connection here. Still sickening though.

I hate to say "I told you so," but....I told you so. Things like that are overall a really bad idea, especially when young children use them unsupervised. These sites are a danger to regular children--it's enough of an issue to have public interest commercials about them, so I'm neither overprotective or paranoid, thank you, but the risk of such things occurring expands when it's a celebrity's child using the technology, especially the offspring of one as well-known as Michael was. The error in judgement Paris made was using her legitimate name to post on that wretched site--what she should have done, if she wanted to use it altogether (and tbh I don't see why anyone would, but I digress), was make a fake profile which only she and her intimates would know of. There's no reason why a sweet 13 year old girl should have the whole world stalking her--and that person who told her such awful things is really nothing but a sociopath.

What he/she did is completely inexcusable, especially given the circumstances under which Paris currently finds herself. To lose a parent is already painful enough--the last thing she needed was having some a--hat c-------er telling her such spiteful and idiotic things. I am proud of her for holding her own against the attacks, however, this entire sorry scene could have really been averted.

I get the feeling that Paris is using Twitter unsupervised--no child under 18 should use the Internet without adult supervision. Yes, I know there are some who, like myself, did not partake in such trifles--however, it is evident that over 90% of the 18>x crowd are not only using these sites--they practically live on them. Therefore, it is of crucial importance for the family to step up and protect Paris--as smart as she is, she's only 13 and very obviously is not aware of the dangers these sites have, as this is not the first time she has been harassed there. She also seems to be enjoying the attention she's getting, and some fans appear to be egging her on in an attempt to relive the glory days back when they had Michael--but Paris is Paris and Michael is Michael. I said it before and I'll say it again--these are children. Right now, their responsibility is to study, grow up, and have fun--not to have 14,000 followers on Twitter (or whatever the number was) and be hounded by the paparazzi like Lindsay Lohan. The latter clearly have no conscience, so it is up to Paris' guardians to protect her from that level of fame--the poor child doesn't know what she's in for. Luckily, Prince does not use these things. That incident with the man is plain terrifying--which is why I've said Twitter especially is dangerous. Grown people have come across incredible danger, or at the very least undesirable situations, while using social networking sites--what makes you think a 13 year old can use them without doing so?

As for the cyberbullying, we can't expect very much from the people who do the harassing, obviously, since their collective intelligence level is that of a troll. We also can't expect miracles from the people at Twitter or Facebook--like I said, these things happen every minute of every day, not just involving famous children but everyday Joes and Joettes as well, so they have their cup overflowing already and it usually takes a while before they do anything about it, if they choose to do anything at all. Thus, it must be the people (in this case Paris' guardians, and to an extent Paris herself), who should take measures in protecting themselves against cyberbullies.

Great post!

Paps have been chasing Paris from before she got Twitter, I don't think there is a big connection here. Still sickening though.
my point being..on twitter there is NO way to know who is following her...who is looking at her pics. I have a question for you...have you ever been stalked by anyone? Let me tell you a story..really fast ok...a girl I work with..just last week...SHE was stalked by a sicko maniac..and ya know what happened to her....he texted her..facebooked her...emailed her.. .she had a restraining order against him and everything. Well she returned home on aug 23rd....and there he was,,,waiting for her...he stabbed her with a screwdriver 12 times...the screwdriver broke off in her back...she was in the hospital...had 2 operations.....and is now unable to do very much...she is home now...but she is still a mess. Now this is an everyday 19 year old girl I am talking about..he figured if he couldn't have her then noone could..he admitted that himself..she did NOTHING to make this guy come after her. It is the sick mind of the stalker,,,,NOT the person being stalked. Again I will say...and I will NEVER change my mind...Paris..should not be posting stuff on twitter....YOU NOR I can see WHO is behind those twitter names...could be anyone. ,,and THAT is what an adult in that family should be paying attention to.

Wow.. while we're discussing Paris a video was uploaded on YouTube today, here's the discription:

Paris Jackson leaves the cinema in Calabasas, CA wearing a t-shirt that reads 'Wonderful and Different'. Paris is rushed into her car by a bodyguard, and afterwards a man claiming "she knows me" is upset by not getting a chance to talk to Paris.

Very disturbing video. I'll not post a link because I don't think photos/videos of the children are allowed here, right?

just wow

Got nothing more to add, Thunder said it all. Very heartbreaking story though. :(

Please, can we limit the name calling here? Also, it is not appropriate send wishes of death to anyone.

Thanks everyone!

Why is Paris being treated as a celebrity? You don't see any other children of a celebrity being hounded like this or having nearly 14,000 followers on twitter. And yes Paris does seem to be enjoying it but, I'm sorry, that just worries me more.

Madonna's daughter Lourdes gets hounded by the paps just as much as Paris ,Prince and Blanket. Every time Lourdes goes to school there's a new picture. Only difference here is that Lola isn't leaking pictures or video clips of herself all over the net like Paris is. Also, Lourdes is working. She has her own clothing line (Material Girl) which she created together with her mom (more from her creative side then Madonna's) and so she has to promote Material Girl. She does interviews and shoots because of work. But she doesn't have a personal twitter or facebook or anything like that. She has a official blog which she blogs about her clothes line and ect BUT she is moderated by Madonna and her people. Madonna had even sued and taken down several big lourdes fansites in the past. All you see now are skyrock fan sites, facebook groups, and small blogs here and there, but as for big fansites like the ones out there on Paris and her brothers, there are none like that of Lourdes. Madonna is on top of that. Madonna however does not have control of the paps and the pics they take of her daughter.

In this day of cyberbullying, of stalking (see thunder's post), of adult luring children via in the internet, it is only common sense to monitor ALL activities of a minor when online. That is called being a responsible parent/guardian. I just watched the latest episode of Rizzoli & Isles where a 13 year old was abducted. The father (who was not the perpetrator) was upset that his estranged wife allowed their daughter to be on social networks and to have some things made public. This is called parenting. You protect your child. The choices you make may upset the child/ward BUT it is your JOB to do the right thing.

In the particular case of Paris Jackson - she is the daughter of a man who was the most famous person on earth and who brought out extremes of emotions in people. He was ashamed to be Black. He sexually molested underage boys. He is not the biological father of his 'children'. He dangled his baby over balcony. He is a saint. The most wonderfulest, perfectest person that EVER lived. And the feelings that these things stir up get focussed on the closest PUBLIC face associated with him. That is not healthy or fair.

Paris is intelligent and gracious, and may dealing well with the situation. But she is not an adult. She is a teenager and should not have to deal with the sickos of the world because of a quirk of fate (being the daughter of Michael).

This is not a matter of hiding from the real world. She does not live in a fake one (every world is real), it is just DIFFERENT.

It is a matter of protecting a teenage girl from the DANGERS in the world, especially a teenage girl who is the daughter of a celebrated and reviled celebrity.

Just saw it. That is the creepiest thing I ever saw. "Paris knows me! She knows me!"

THIS. Just too much. And the way Paris runs into the car......

Maybe he thinks he knows her because of twitter. I doubt that man is a Buckley student so this is all so f***king creepy.

I might be wrong for thinking this but who are we to tell Paris what to do? I guess she just wants to be like a normal teenager using social networks like the rest. I really wish she can handle the harrasment if no, shot down her Twitter account for good.

I wholeheartedly agree with xthunderx2 regarding the dangers of stalking as connected to social networking sites, especially the likes of Twitter, since the whole point of it is to tell people where you are and what you're doing. Even their terminologies have undertones of stalking..."followers," c'mon! Either you're in the process of making a cult, or you're being stalked, if you have "followers," lol.

Seriously speaking, though--she's right in pointing out that there are some very sick people in this world, and practically no way of tracing them until it is too late, as an incident has to occur before said person is discovered. The Internet further complicates things not only because it serves as the veil to hide them, but as a reliable platform upon which they can conduct their crimes with minimal fear of detection and maximum access to the target--if a grown woman can suffer at the hands of a mentally unstable individual like thunder's coworker, a thirteen year old girl would be easier prey. Fame does not equate with invincibility--oftentimes it makes the person an even bigger target. There was a rhyme and reason for the way Michael raised PPB, and letting Paris roam around the Internet with nil supervision is a direct deviation from the way he would have wanted her to grow up. If, after she's 18, she chooses to go into show business and become a celebrity, that will be her choice to make--but until then, she should have limits and regulations for her own well-being.

To those of you saying the use of social networking is normal--it is only accepted as such because it has been marketed to us that way. If you really think about it, there's nothing normal about putting your personal information and whereabouts on the Internet for 300+ people to see (on average, younger people have more "friends" and "followers" on Twitter and Facebook than older folks, and I can guarantee you almost none of them know 300+ people in real life), even amongst friends, as you have no way of knowing who really is a friend in this world. I daresay it's idiocy incarnate, especially since the people in charge of sites like Facebook and Twitter do so little to ensure the safety of those who network with them. All too often, things which were meant to remain private, among "friends" or "intimates," end up in the public dirty laundry bin after a nasty fallout or betrayal. This is doubly dangerous if a celebrity is involved, as tabloids and the like pay good money to get hold of such sensitive info. so a financial incentive is added to the picture, and we all know money talks.

So, I don't care if everyone and their mother is doing it--to me, it sounds like a poor idea, which is why I don't have a functioning Twitter or a Facebook account.

snowwhiteluvspeterpan said:
I might be wrong for thinking this but who are we to tell Paris what to do? I guess she just wants to be like a normal teenager using social networks like the rest.

1)"Normal" is only a setting on the dryer, and not everyone uses social networking sites. 2) We're not telling Paris what to do. We're only talking sense--she's a minor and we're wondering where the guardians are and why these things are still going on.

Madonna's daughter Lourdes gets hounded by the paps just as much as Paris ,Prince and Blanket. Every time Lourdes goes to school there's a new picture. Only difference here is that Lola isn't leaking pictures or video clips of herself all over the net like Paris is. Also, Lourdes is working. She has her own clothing line (Material Girl) which she created together with her mom (more from her creative side then Madonna's) and so she has to promote Material Girl. She does interviews and shoots because of work. But she doesn't have a personal twitter or facebook or anything like that. She has a official blog which she blogs about her clothes line and ect BUT she is moderated by Madonna and her people. Madonna had even sued and taken down several big lourdes fansites in the past. All you see now are skyrock fan sites, facebook groups, and small blogs here and there, but as for big fansites like the ones out there on Paris and her brothers, there are none like that of Lourdes. Madonna is on top of that. Madonna however does not have control of the paps and the pics they take of her daughter.

Thank you, that was the point I was trying to make.. Lourdes and lets say Willow Jaden Smith are both working in their own rights, so you could expect a certain amount of harrasment from the paps. But Paris, at least for now, is not, and is being treated like a celebrity for just being Michael's daughter.

Good for Madonna for protecting her daughter.

In this day of cyberbullying, of stalking (see thunder's post), of adult luring children via in the internet, it is only common sense to monitor ALL activities of a minor when online. That is called being a responsible parent/guardian. I just watched the latest episode of Rizzoli & Isles where a 13 year old was abducted. The father (who was not the perpetrator) was upset that his estranged wife allowed their daughter to be on social networks and to have some things made public. This is called parenting. You protect your child. The choices you make may upset the child/ward BUT it is your JOB to do the right thing.

In the particular case of Paris Jackson - she is the daughter of a man who was the most famous person on earth and who brought out extremes of emotions in people. He was ashamed to be Black. He sexually molested underage boys. He is not the biological father of his 'children'. He dangled his baby over balcony. He is a saint. The most wonderfulest, perfectest person that EVER lived. And the feelings that these things stir up get focussed on the closest PUBLIC face associated with him. That is not healthy or fair.

Paris is intelligent and gracious, and may dealing well with the situation. But she is not an adult. She is a teenager and should not have to deal with the sickos of the world because of a quirk of fate (being the daughter of Michael).

This is not a matter of hiding from the real world. She does not live in a fake one (every world is real), it is just DIFFERENT.

It is a matter of protecting a teenage girl from the DANGERS in the world, especially a teenage girl who is the daughter of a celebrated and reviled celebrity.
Great posts..!!..:clapping:
Just saw it. That is the creepiest thing I ever saw. "Paris knows me! She knows me!"

THIS. Just too much. And the way Paris runs into the car......

Maybe he thinks he knows her because of twitter. I doubt that man is a Buckley student so this is all so f***king creepy.
exactly this is what i am trying to say,,,HE THINKS that just because she may of said hi to him on twitter that"she knows him".....those are the sick minds that we are talking about. How many others are there that we DONT see...how many other are there that dont even let anyone know they are there...they just sit silently and watch from afar. I am a parent as I have said in this thread...I have seen the way sick ass grown men looked at my child...now she is 18..but still..none the less..when I see it..I STILL want to poke their eyes out. This is a VERY sick world,...and our children need to be protected. Not be afraid to live..BUT they need supervision.

@LastTear I agree--Madonna really is being a fighter mum, because she knows firsthand how rabid the paparazzi and people in general can be. She's setting a really good example with Lourdes--on the one hand, she's allowing her the freedom to work creatively and start building her own capital, but on the other she still has control over what Lourdes does and how much of her info. is posted online, if any, and that's the way things should be. The same goes for Willow Smith--the girl's working, but you don't see stories about her being harassed online, do you?

Moreover, you can't compare Will Smith's level of fame to Michael's, so the reception towards Willow and Paris is drastically different. Willow is given attention for the work she's doing, whereas Paris is basically of interest at the moment only because she's Michael's daughter. Had she been someone else's daughter, with the same work record (meaning nil), I doubt the paparazzi would fuss over her.

@LastTear I agree--Madonna really is being a fighter mum, because she knows firsthand how rabid the paparazzi and people in general can be. She's setting a really good example with Lourdes--on the one hand, she's allowing her the freedom to work creatively and start building her own capital, but on the other she still has control over what Lourdes does and how much of her info. is posted online, if any, and that's the way things should be. The same goes for Willow Smith--the girl's working, but you don't see stories about her being harassed online, do you?

Moreover, you can't compare Will Smith's level of fame to Michael's, so the reception towards Willow and Paris is drastically different. Willow is given attention for the work she's doing, whereas Paris is basically of interest at the moment only because she's Michael's daughter. Had she been someone else's daughter, with the same work record (meaning nil), I doubt the paparazzi would fuss over her.

Absolutely, and you can be sure that Paris's nearly 14,000 followers are mostly Michael's fans. Is that right - are some of us (with good intentions at heart) creating this false celebrity for paris? The paps hound her because she is Michael's daughter but also because we lap up any information regarding his children. I'm not judging anybody I am simply scared how this could end.

1)"Normal" is only a setting on the dryer, and not everyone uses social networking sites. 2) We're not telling Paris what to do. We're only talking sense--she's a minor and we're wondering where the guardians are and why these things are still going on.

I agree harrasing that sweet girl is SO WRONG on many levels and I don't know why some ppl waste their time dong such nasty stuff.
I guess she enjoys the fame and attenton she's getting the problem is those psyco out there: I also agree it's too soon for having that sudden celeb status.

@LastTear Agreed. Unfortunately, despite the best of intentions, disasters and tragedies can still occur. It is best to be overly cautious than not careful enough. Although most fans don't mean to cause harm and believe the entire affair is entirely innocent, their collective "following" is putting Paris in further prominence, and therefore escalating the level of attention she is receiving form people who are very clearly not Michael Jackson fans and who may not have her best interest at heart. I'm scared as well, over how this could turn out. We have a flawed perception of celebrities and the risk they're constantly under because we've been conditioned to accept their overexposure as "normal" and "part of the job," when it really is something truly deviant and unnecessary. We're inclined to think that, because they're constantly under scrutiny and observation, they're practically untouchable, when the reality of things is really quite different. Even non-celebrities like ESPN reporter Erin Andrews have been targeted by psychos--and she's in her thirties. Imagine how much danger young celebrity children are in every day of their lives, whether they realize it or not--there is no deducing anyone's intentions until after the act is done. The only measure one can take is precaution.

Could you imagine what would have happened if Paris' bodyguard had not been there during that weirdo man saying he knew her? Things could have ended a lot worst.

Well.... :(

This thread is so sad... We should not be here discussing this, why Michael should still be here. Things would be completely different. But believe me, this is just one of many episodes that still see ahead in this big nightmare we are witnessing. The Jackson family will still leave us crazy because of the neglect of them on many questions... many, many, many times. Fact. The family is a mess. We still see many bullshits.... May God give us a lot of sanity to bear it. Very sad, disappointing and embarrassing.... My heart breaks when I look at it all and think of Michael. :cry:

I wonder if Katherine and the all uncles of Paris knows she has a twitter. I'd love to, but I know it did not happen... that someone had said to Paris: "You want to be a twitter and social networks? Ok. But just add your family and friends... ONLY people you know and nobody else. Do not accept any unknown/people and "fans". " Simple... -_-

BUT... it did not. Fact. :no:

And yesterday.....

oh yeah & (how could i forget) thank u all a trillion times 4 13,000 followers!! i LOVE you guyssssss!!!!!!

Last edited:
All the grown ups with Twitter accounts have been warned by fans. And they know the dangers of being online with a public account, they experience it every day. They obviously only care how much money those kids can provide.

LadyinHisLife80;3447412 said:
Poor girl. There are disgusting people in this world. Why would Michael think if he had known someone is harassing his little girl? :sad: His kids shouldn´t use social networks.
Someone called Cared6 was harassing her but his or her account is suspended now. Thank God.

Yes but they´re not just harassing her about being or not Michael´s biological child. Some called her a liar and a stupid girl too...:(

Yep, some people even called her b*tch and whore and said some really nasty things I don't want to even think about.

I saw the video just now. VERY disturbing. I'm praying for PPB.

^Agreed--that video is terrifying. It looks like something straight out of "To Catch a Predator." Thank goodness for that bodyguard being present.

Back