Paris Jackson Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

jamba;3842279 said:
It seems likely that Paris's crisis is a ripple caused by the vaster pain of her father, who arranged for her birth under curious circumstances and left her life before she was ready.

Michael Jackson was one of those performers like Judy Garland, Marilyn Monroe or Amy Winehouse (come to think of it, they are usually women), whose inner suffering is so great, their fairytales so poisoned, that they are lifted beyond normal fame into a sort of immortal stardom. It's the combination of pain and talent that makes them fascinating and unforgettable. It's the evident fragility, within the fortress of success, that lets us in to empathise and care.

There is a tragic pantheon of stars whose music or acting is powerfully communicative because, one suspects, they are unable to communicate in the normal way, with the people around them. They self-medicate with drugs. They reach desperately for love from a million unknown strangers – and thus get it, though it never fulfils.

Look, I was shocked at your defense of this kind of writing. But I will explain 1) IMHO Paris was NOT born in "curious circumstances"--I believe she was born the usual way, the way we all are. Was Debbie a surrogate mother in the sense that the father was a sperm donor only? Maybe. But many people are now born that way and it is not curious. To say that is to blame the parent who decides to use a surrogate. Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick used a surrogate to have the child and I don't see their decision being jumped all over. I don't see Brad Pitt and Angela Jolie jumped all over b/c they adopted kids either. People use surrogates and poeople adopt. They do it for various reasons. We don't know if or why MJ made that decision. Why don't know if he is her 'biological' father or not. That's why I strongly object to this ongoing obsession with putting him down for his decision (he BOUGHT the kids, etc) and with speculating about is he the 'biological' father, and people have raised questions about Debbie as the 'biological' mother (she SOLD the kids, etc). This is not healthy and people should move on and not focus on this issue, which is constantly talked about in the press and in comments (those are not his kids, etc.).

The difference is that MJ married the "surrogate mother" of his children. Debbie stated openly that she didn't want to have children but she gave them to Michael as a gift. Michael and Debbie never seemed in love even though they were married. I do believe Paris is Michael's biological daughter - not that it matters to me - but the fact that she's so light inevitable leads to speculation (even though there are other famous light-skinned biracial people out there, such as Wentworth Miller, Mariah Carey and Rashida Jones). You can't deny that the circumstances of Paris' birth were "curious". Her parents did not have a traditional marriage.

Also, this part you quoted "They reach desperately for love from a million unknown strangers – and thus get it, though it never fulfils." is something MJ himself literally said in the Schmuley tapes.

2) The article claims MJ was unable to communicate IN THE NORMAL WAY. Hello? Is this something you as an MJ fan are going to defend? I hope NOT.

3) This writer seems to be unaware that NORMAL doesn't really exist except in someone's mind. There is a statistical average but that's it. You can't even say "a normal birth" b/c there's a caesarian section and other variations, so what is normal is really arbitrary--decided by people who seek to impose values on others IMO. What is communication in the 'normal way'? I think MJ communicated beautifully with his kids, his friends, he was very expressive and eloquent. I hated that peice of writing and I am surprised you find it balanced. But that's the way it goes, so I get to say how I feel and so do you. Peace.

I don't think the author meant to attack MJ. But it's true, he did find it hard to communicate with people in the normal way. He said so himself all the time. He found it hard to relate to "normal" people, he was extremely shy, he was more comfortable on stage than off, etc. In the Glenda tapes (2.2) he says he doesn't associate with the people he's on tour with, he stays off to himself because he doesn't want them to get close.

Just because normality is a social construct, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. "Normal" simply means conforming to the standard in society. It's not a value statement, the norm is not always good. I think we can all agree that MJ deviated from the norm in a lot of ways.

The only reason the article seems unbalanced is because you're picking out the parts that could be interpreted as negative.

Re: Paris Jackson Possible Suicide Attempt Rushed to Hospital SHE IS OK

What the Hell!!!! :mat:These "Jacksons" are forever putting themselves First ahead of the well-being of Paris Jackson. The gist of this article is Taj's wedding at Havenhurst ( a property belonging to Paris and her siblings) is more important than Paris's recovery.
I wish Michael Jackson was alive to take care of his daughter and sons.

News/

Paris Jackson Wants to Attend Cousin's Weekend Wedding, Could Be Out of Hospital by Friday

by Natalie Finn and Senta Scarborough Today

rs_293x473-130610163123-634.paris.ls.61013.jpg
AKM-GSI; Dave J Hogan/Getty Images
Paris Jackson's hospital stay could be over very soon.
A source close to the family exclusively tells E! News that the 15-year-old is expected to be released from UCLA Medical Center by Friday so that she can attend cousin Taj Jackson's wedding on Sunday. Paris was transferred from Children's Hospital in Calabasas to UCLA last night.

"The plan is to not keep her past Friday," says the insider. "[Co-guardian] T.J.'s brother Taj is getting married and she desperately wants to be there and everyone wants her to be there."

PHOTOS: Troubled celebrity kids
We're told that "all" of the Jacksons are "so far" planning attend the wedding bash at the Jacksons' Encino, Calif., compound.

As for Paris' condition, the source says, "She is in a much better place. She is doing better. From what I understand, she is now in as a precautionary measure."

She was rushed to the hospital last Wednesday morning after allegedly overdosing on pills and, according to this family source, cutting herself with a kitchen knife (and not a meat cleaver, as some outlets have reported).

"Tito and Dee Dee got married on June 16, 1972. Taj and Thayana will get married on June 16, 2013," Taj Jackson wrote on Facebook alon

Taj took to Twitter last month to defend Paris' father in light of choreographer Wade Robson's new accusation that Michael Jackson had molested him as a child.
Jackson's estate is fighting the claim, saying the statute of limitations for a civil suit in the matter has passed. A judge is looking into whether parts of Robson's complaint should be unsealed.

http://www.eonline.com/news/428423/...m_medium=rssfeeds&utm_campaign=rss_topstories

So many opinions and "sources" flying everywhere on this matter....and I'm just here wishin Paris some privacy to recover!

Yeah, it sort of reminds me of the "granny napping" incident in that way, media coming in from all sides, totally berserk. They don't stop to think about what they're doing. Money's all that matters. And it's disgusting how this situation is being exploited for more ratings and hits. I would be horrified if I were in Paris's shoes and I knew what was being said. I pray she has a smooth recovery. :angel:

I see, Ragu is planning selling Paris' pics to X17

Oh yeah...x17 is getting the exclusive pics of that wedding. So Paris's face is gonna be slashed across everything.

LindavG;3842296 said:
The difference is that MJ married the "surrogate mother" of his children. Debbie stated openly that she didn't want to have children but she gave them to Michael as a gift. Michael and Debbie never seemed in love even though they were married. I do believe Paris is Michael's biological daughter - not that it matters to me - but the fact that she's so light inevitable leads to speculation (even though there are other famous light-skinned biracial people out there, such as Wentworth Miller, Mariah Carey and Rashida Jones). You can't deny that the circumstances of Paris' birth were "curious". Her parents did not have a traditional marriage.

Also, this part you quoted "They reach desperately for love from a million unknown strangers – and thus get it, though it never fulfils." is something MJ himself literally said in the Schmuley tapes.

I don't think the author meant to attack MJ. But it's true, he did find it hard to communicate with people in the normal way. He said so himself all the time. He found it hard to relate to "normal" people, he was extremely shy, he was more comfortable on stage than off, etc. In the Glenda tapes (2.2) he says he doesn't associate with the people he's on tour with, he stays off to himself because he doesn't want them to get close.

Just because normality is a social construct, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. "Normal" simply means conforming to the standard in society. It's not a value statement, the norm is not always good. I think we can all agree that MJ deviated from the norm in a lot of ways.

The only reason the article seems unbalanced is because you're picking out the parts that could be interpreted as negative.

Correct!! I see lots of negatives in that article and so it isn't in any way a decent or fair discussion to me, as I explained. I don't see Paris' or the kids' birth as 'curious,' I do think MJ was able to communicate 'normally," and I don't blame him for Paris' suicide attempt (the 'ripple' that MJ caused, according to the author). Again, if the author is looking for CAUSATION--the elephant in the room is the role of the media in both MJ's death and Paris' crisis. Why constantly bring up the circumstances of her birth--why even bring in that they are 'curious.' PARIS is no doubt hurt by reading all these comments about her birth, whether he is her dad, did he 'buy" her, did her mother 'sell" her, etc, what is her DNA, and all the focus on that. MJ is her father, she is his heir, his name is on her birth certificate, he raised her, cared for her, loved her. END OF STORY. We have to move on from this endless speculation about the past--she is 15--she is alive and in the world--forget about what happened that led to her birth 15 years ago FFS.

Last edited:

Correct!! I see lots of negatives in that article and so it isn't in any way a decent or fair discussion to me, as I explained. I don't see Paris' or the kids' birth as 'curious,' I do think MJ was able to communicate 'normally," and I don't blame him for Paris' suicide attempt (the 'ripple' that MJ caused, according to the author). Again, if the author is looking for CAUSATION--the elephant in the room is the role of the media in both MJ's death and Paris' crisis. Why constantly bring up the circumstances of her birth--why even bring in that they are 'curious.' PARIS is no doubt hurt by reading all these comments about her birth, whether he is her dad, did he 'buy" her, did her mother 'sell" her, etc, what is her DNA, and all the focus on that. MJ is her father, she is his heir, his name is on her birth certificate, he raised her, cared for her, loved her. END OF STORY. We have to move on from this endless speculation about the past--she is 15--she is alive and in the world--forget about what happened that led to her birth 15 years ago FFS.

I agree. It's the media who constantly speculates about paternity and dissects Michael and his kids, yet they stand there and act like they are not part of the problem, when they ARE probably the biggest part of it. So I don't like any of these hypocritical articles if they ignore a very important factor in all this, which is the media's despisable behavior and role.

And what's up with all these "sources" now? Every day there are countless of "sources" telling this or that to the media about a 15-year-old girl's private life. Is that supposed to be "normal" in our world now? Then I do not want to be "normal". How the media loves to talk about what is "normal" and how Michael was not "normal", but if normalcy is what they do then I do not want any part of it. When will they finally look into the mirror? Disgusting.

Uncle and brother are with the female!!!
My body went all cold when I read that bit :eek:hno:

That means that Prince or Blanket was there, that part is ok, but Uncle! Orther uncles were in Marocco or wherever, and that leaves only Randy. Was Randy there and wasn't he banned from the house?

Uncle and brother are with the female!!!
My body went all cold when I read that bit :eek:hno:" smilieid="54" class="inlineimg" />

That means that Prince or Blanket was there, that part is ok, but Uncle! Orther uncles were in Marocco or wherever, and that leaves only Randy. Was Randy there and wasn't he banned from the house?

Maybe they meant Trent?

I'm thinking Trent. And I hope to god it wasn't Blanket that saw her :( he's too young to understand that.

I see, Ragu is planning selling Paris' pics to X17

I don't read X17 other than what is posted here. Where did you find that info that Randy is selling Paris' pics to them, was it posted on their site?

Has X17 posted any stories of Paris that can only come from insider?
I was wondering that as Paris attempt was in the morning, and if Randy was planning to go to court with Katherine, it could be that he came to collect Katherine before leaving to court house, so it could have been uncle Randy at the house.
Also knowing how sick he is in the head, God knows what he could have said to Paris :censored:

so no source has revealed who was living with Prince Paris Blanket when she attempted suicide?
someone , an adult , must have been there at least.

Katherine was living in the house, but she is in the middle of the trial, going there everyday, going over things with her lawyers, so she didn't have time to pay attenttion to Paris. TJ was supposed to take care of running staff, attend kids school meetings and other similar issues, but he wasn't there constantly. He gets paid $9 thousand for spending 60 to 80 hours/week to do whatever he might do or not do. Then they had nanny there, but I don't know how much she spends time with kids, security, chef and other staff.

I watched Paris' interview with Oprah from 2012 again
http://vimeo.com/43878079

She talks about bullying and shows to camera that she doesn't care, but that was only a front, she did and still does care:(
She also talked that how Prince and her are drifting apart, but she and Blanket still spend time together (Blanket was so cute with his huge plate of food for him :)), so I don't think her suicide attempt has much to do with Prince as tabloids likes to say.

06/10/2013 Duties of Guardian
Filed by Attorney for Petitioner

06/10/2013 Letters-Guardianship of Person

06/10/2013 Request for Certified Copy (3 certs )

06/07/2013 Order - Other (FURTHER ORDER INSTRUCTING PROBATE COURT INVESTIGATOR )
Filed by Court

06/06/2013 Order (INSTRUCTING PROBATE COURT INVESTIGATOR )
Filed by Court

I wonder what the bolded parts means? Duties of guardians? There are 2 guardians and by now they should know what are their duties.

JACKSON FAMILY
Debbie Will Become
Paris' Guardian Over Our Dead Bodies
EXCLUSIVE
Michael Jackson's family has circled the wagons ... with many family members expressing outrage at the prospect Debbie Rowe could become Paris Jackson's legal guardian ... sources connected with the family tell TMZ.

We broke the story ... Debbie has not made any move to become Paris' guardian after last week's suicide attempt, but she's amenable if Paris wants it. As we reported ... Paris is having trouble connecting with grandma Katherine, and that's one of the reasons she's established a bond with Debbie over the last few months.

Our sources say ... members of the family believe Debbie's motivation is to put herself in the public eye, as evidenced by her statement to the media after the suicide attempt. As one source said, "If her intentions were pure she'd be speaking to the family."

We're told the family will fight Debbie "tooth and nail" if she attempts to secure guardianship.

The criticism is puzzling, because Debbie has stayed out of the spotlight for years, and her statement about Paris had nothing to do with guardianship -- it was merely confirming TMZ's story that Paris had attempted suicide.

Also interesting ... the family is not suggesting Debbie's motivation is money.

The judge in the guardianship case is currently reviewing Katherine's guardianship to determine if she's able to properly care for MJ's 3 kids.

-----------------------------------------

If this really comes from family, I find it repulsive. No matter what they think or want, kids well-being should be put first and if Paris wants to be with Debbie, they should respect her wishes.
I'm sure Jackson family will fight tooth and nail, as too much money is at stake if Paris goes, and secondly Jackson family as whole has no say, only Katherine and most importantly Paris.

The way Jackson's have been carried on since Michael died is discusting. Kids were used to be totally different environment, and as soon MJ died, those kids were thrown in to swimming pool without teaching them first how to swim (so to speak).
I can imagine that everytime they saw any family member, the greeting line was something like this: "Hello PPB, can you help us to promote xyz project, its for the family".

Last edited:
Very refreshing post in the midst of tabloid carbage.
----------------------------------------------
World needs to take microscope off troubled Paris

Suicide attempt: Paris Jackson
BY AISLING O'CONNOR – 10 JUNE 2013

As the fourth anniversary of Michael Jackson's tragic death approaches, it would appear that he is far from laid to rest – thanks to his family and the media.

Now in its seventh week, Katherine Jackson's lawsuit against concert promoter, AEG Live, on behalf of her son's estate, is said to name the late superstar's daughter, Paris, as a witness.

The 15-year-old's every move is monitored not only by the close-knit Jackson family, but by the Press, hungry for a juicy bite.

But was Paris's alleged suicide attempt last week the culmination of pressure from all quarters to 'be' a Jackson? Or is she just another struggling teen?

The media scramble to capitalise on the King of Pop's daughter's reported attempt on her life generated rumours, conspiracy theories and speculation of self-harm.

Paris may not have had a typical upbringing, but her behaviour is not unlike that of millions of youths worldwide.

Blogs, tabloids and talking heads seem to be frenziedly devouring the story. However, the high-profile teenager's problems are being looked at with a magnifying glass.

If one takes a step back and removes the microscope, one might just find a bog-standard confused adolescent.

Paris looks more like a college first-year on vacation than the shielded 15-year-old progeny of a musical icon.

With heavy eye make-up, multi-coloured manicure, a Jack Daniel's tank top and cut-off denim shorts, she is every bit the rebelling cliche.

But in Paris's world, her tweets are read by more than one million followers and her YouTube make-up tutorials go viral.

Based on the public perception of the Jackson family, Paris's alleged suicide attempt is not entirely shocking. This is a girl still mourning the death of her father.

If reports that Paris spun out of control after being refused permission to go to a Marilyn Manson concert are to be believed, there is nothing fundamentally 'wrong' with her that counselling and support won't remedy.

Yet the media and the public are inclined to project the sinister ****** *****' factor on his children.

The need to sensationalise is stronger than common sense and decency.

Paris and her brothers really don't stand a chance if the mass media continues to dissect their life-choices.

As children of the ultimate celebrity, they are destined to be famous for being famous.

Paris doesn't have to be her father. She also doesn't have to be the next Lindsay Lohan. Ireland Baldwin, daughter of Alec and Kim Basinger, rose above the challenges of growing up in the public eye and is a well-balanced aspiring model.

If Paris can learn to ignore the Press and everyone gets off her case and lets her be a teenager, the world is her oyster.

But, for now, she is a child in distress. Perhaps the world needs to mind its own business.
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/o...e-microscope-off-troubled-paris-29332673.html

I think tmz is trying to create drama

I'm worried about Blanket. What is all of this doing to him and his development? Michael cared about all the children of the world but it seems there is no one who will step up and care for his children in their time of need.

Last edited:

Grace sat with Daphne Barak :)puke: :perrin:) to talk about Michael and who knows what else.... WHY should we trust her? :wtf: :bugeyed Never! -_- And I do not trust anyone :nono: ...

I still wish that one day we will still watch the full interview:

[youtube]H63BO-V9Dpk[/youtube]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H63BO-V9Dpk

:fear:

Grace also called Paris a drama filled girl or something alone those lines last summer after the granny napping/child abandonment.

Poor thing...I hope she finds some safety net. Michael said she's tough, so I believe she would never be passive in seeking the help she needs. I feel she's been under a lot of pressure to stay strong and kept her feelings bottled up. I know this is a cliché, but she needs a good counselor.

CherubimII;3842305 said:
Paris Jackson Wants to Attend Cousin's Weekend Wedding, Could Be Out of Hospital by Friday

Suicide Bid Paris Jackson ‘Not Expected’ To Attend Family Wedding This Week

Family members do not expect Michael Jackson¹s daughter Paris to be fit enough to attend the wedding of her cousin Taj, the son of Tito Jackson, at the weekend, RadarOnline.com has been told.

Paris, 15, slashed her wrists last week and was rushed to hospital in apparent bid to take her own life . It’s been claimed she left a note and rang a suicide hotline.

Though the troubled teen is “doing much better,” according to the Jackson family insider, it is “not expected that she will return to the family spotlight, at the wedding. It would be a tough ask to expect her to see everyone after what happened last week.

“She and Tito’s children are very close, so I am sure it will be difficult for her not to attend. But her health is the top priority for everyone, at the moment.”

Every member of the Jackson family has been invited to the wedding, which will be held at Hayvenhurst, the Jackson family’s English Tudor-style home in Encino, Calif., where King of Pop Michael grew up.

It will be one of the first family occasions where all the Jacksons will be together since last summer and the bitter family feud that engulfed the famed musician, when late pop star¹s siblings cut off contact between the kids and Katherine.

The source said Paris could remain at a treatment facility until next week.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/06/paris-jackson-suicide-bid-family-wedding/

Sorry if already posted. Debbie's response to not being at UCLA w/ Paris:

"The reason I wasn't at Ucla was the damn paps (paparazzi) and people. The family needed a police escort to get out. Everybody needs to back off."

attachment.php

Last edited:

Sorry if already posted. Debbie's response to not being at UCLA w/ Paris:

attachment.php

What does it say as your link requires log in and I'm not member of LSA?

Michael and Debbie never seemed in love even though they were married.

I think maybe they did love each other but not in deep deep love but they still respected each other

What does it say as your link requires log in and I'm not member of LSA?

Debbie Rowe says:

"The reason I wasn't at Ucla was the damn paps (paparazzi) and people. The family needed a police escort to get out. Everybody needs to back off."

Michael Jackson - Paris Jackson's Mum Stays Away From Hospital

11 June 2013
The biological mother of troubled teen Paris Jackson steered clear of the hospital where her daughter is recovering from an apparent suicide attempt because she could not handle the paparazzi scrum outside.

Michael Jackson's daughter was transferred toUcla Medical Center, where her father was pronounced dead in 2009, late last week (ends07Jun13) following a medical emergency at her Calabasas, California home on Wednesday (05Jun13).
Family members visited the 15 year old over the weekend, but her mum Debbie Rowe stayed away, and now the famously press-shy former Mrs. Jackson explains why.
She tells U.S. news show Entertainment Tonight, "The reason I wasn't at Ucla was the damn paps (paparazzi) and people. The family needed a police escort to get out. Everybody needs to back off."

Contactmusic
http://www.contactmusic.com/news/paris-jackson-s-mum-stays-away-from-hospital_3713856

ASIDE (My opinion is there is a role for Debbie as" Mom", but not as
legal guardian.

That is why Michael Jackson nominated Diana Ross as next in line for
guardianship).

^ no surprise. Didn't she also say before the reason she divorced Michael was the paps and constant media attention and pressure.

Back