Paris Jackson Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

Re: Paris Jackson Possible Suicide Attempt Rushed to Hospital SHE IS OK

I am sorry. I watched the video above with Marie Osmond. Is she saying that Paris was adopted and whether Michael was her dad? I found she wasn't explaining it well enough. I am not mad or anything. I just I am not quite sure what she means.

^^Osmond, like all these people on videos are talking about Paris and know nothing about this child, her dad, & the relationship between her and her dad. what they are doing is looking at their own, a family member, or some other famous former teens' situations and equating that with Paris' situation. Everybody knows everything. Everyone is giving her advice, or explaining what is happening with her. They are all insinuating race or parentage as an issue. We don't have the truth either. However, in the forum our comments are limited to those who click on the website. In contrast, the talking heads on tv are seen by millions of people around the world who think what they say is the truth. It is very tiring.

Let see who will be the next person to evaluate the Paris situation on tv.

I am still waiting for the head of the Jackson clan to tell friends/family to stop blabbing Paris business to the media for cash.

< Back to front page Text size &#8211; +
Paris Jackson's Unfair Inheritance
Posted by Scott Kearnan June 7, 2013 06:47 PM
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
LinkedIn
Comments (7)
E-mail story
Print story
When Michael Jackson died in 2009, I thought it might signal a turning point. For the first time in twenty years, conversations about MJ were actually focusing on his talent. A generation that only knew him as a Halloween costume and/or ethereal, Casper-like Pied Piper learned that he was, at one point, a groundbreaking musician and live entertainer. I dare say there was almost a whiff of guilt in the air, at least among entertainment writers and pop culture pundits: Sure, he was weird, but we probably didn't help. Too bad he wound up hiding his gifts from the world. After a decade spent embracing new, crueler ways of reveling in celebrity downfalls, either goading stars toward self-destruction with exceptional bloodlust (Britney Spears) or tacitly rewarding them for it until they reached an early grave (Anna Nicole Smith), it actually felt good to be talking well of someone's legitimate talent, whatever specters of scandal loomed nearby. Maybe the Era of Mean was becoming passe.

Nope. This week, Jackson's 15-year old daughter was rushed to the hospital after attempting suicide, her mother confirmed. It's too soon to know why she did it, but it is quickly becoming apparent that Paris Jackson was dealing with a slew of issues, including malicious cyber-bullying often aimed at her over her father. She's destined to inherit plenty of her dad's money, but it seems as a teenager she's inherited his problems too.

Just a smattering of the loving and affectionate message tweeted to Paris, both before and after her suicide attempt.

Just to be clear, it's not important (to this conversation, that is) whether you believe that Michael Jackson spent the early '90s playing video games or spin the bottle with Macauley Culkin. Whether or not his inappropriately intimate relationships with kids ever became abusive is a separate discussion. The more relevant question is: why would people so outraged at the notion of child abuse take to Twitter to abuse a child?

The irony is, this online animosity is levied at someone who, despite sharing DNA with one of history's bona fide global superstars, seems pretty eager to come across as a normal teenage girl. (She gets excited over the end of school, she shows off new haircuts, she communicates her emotions via song lyrics.) On the other side of the Twitter-verse you have someone like Amanda Bynes, whose outrageousness is exalted by her fans. It's sad to think Paris might be more popular with her peers if she only stopped trying to stay well-adjusted.

In addition, Paris hardly seems surrounded by the best adult guidance. Though she's recently reconnected with her mother, Debbie Rowe, she's spent most of her life surrounded by an extended family that seems more concerned with infighting over Michael's estate, and protracted lawsuits to add to it, than with raising three kids dealing with the aftermath of their dad's death. In fact, Paris's suicide attempt led to the apparent revelation that her cousin T.J. Jackson, who became her co-guardian last summer after her 83-year old grandmother went "missing", has actually been living hours away.

And then there are the adults outside her family, even now commenting on Paris in less than sympathetic ways. Of course, there's the predictable blather in the comments sections of news articles: "Boohoo! Poor little rich girl can't take life! Get some real problems, kid!" Stuff like that, albeit typically with worse spelling and rAndOm CaPitAlizAtiOn. These remarks I find unsurprising, if still revolting. But then again, it's hard me to relate to grown men (and these are, usually, men) who mock a teenage girl's motives for trying to kill herself, rather than instinctively try to understand them, because my life is not empty and I was not hatched from a pod.

Far more irresponsible is coverage like this, now broadcasting "reports" that Paris didn't REALLY mean to kill herself - as if that's some kind of GOTCHA! moment. "We're also told Paris was conscious when EMTs arrived and did not argue or put up a struggle when she was placed on a stretcher," writes TMZ, suspicious of the fact that since Paris didn't hand the ambulance driver a shovel she must really just be a major drama queen. On SiriusXM's Opie & Anthony Show 52-year old co-host Anthony Cumia referred to 15-year old Paris - who, let's review, just finished feeling some kind of emotion, whatever it may be, that compelled her to take a meat cleaver to her arm - as "the new ***** *****." The radio pundits concur that Paris clearly didn't mean to off herself, because well, if she did she could have done a much better job of it. So, you know, world's smallest violin, guys, amirite?

Now, of course suicide attempts are often intended, albeit unconsciously so, to get attention and incite action. That doesn't diminish whatever deep-rooted problems lead someone to believe that this is the way to do it. You'd think when grown-ups hear a kid sound a cry for help, they'd want to answer it - not chime in with suggestions on how to more successfully asphyxiate yourself.

Yes, I pity Paris. She's definitely her father's daughter: born to a family that treats kids as cash cows, raised in confusing extremes of isolation and notoriety, and now, for whatever reason, turning self-destructive as an escape. I just hope her story turns out differently. I hope she learned something from her dad's death, and I hope we did too.

This blog is not written or edited by Boston.com or the Boston Globe.
The author is solely responsible for the content.

It sucks how Paris is going to have this unfair "troubled" tag over her head now. This is why I wish someone who cares would get her out of public view. As long as she's out there we will never not see stories about her.

:bow: about time someone tells it like it is.

<header class="entry-header" style="font: 12.8px/15.19px Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: rgb(116, 116, 116); text-transform: none; text-indent: 0px; letter-spacing: normal; word-spacing: 0px; white-space: normal; position: relative; box-sizing: border-box; font-size-adjust: none; font-stretch: normal; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">Judge Allows Court-Appointed Investigator To Interview Paris Jackson After Suicide Attempt & Examine Her Medical Records

Posed on Jun 11, 2013 @ 11:30AM | By Amber Ryland, News Editor

In the wake of Paris Jackson&#8216;s suicide attempt, a judge for the Superior Court of the State of California has signed off on a document allowing a court-appointed investigator to interview the only daughter of Michael Jackson and her two brothers, as well as have full access to her medical records, and RadarOnline.com has all the exclusive details.

The paperwork was filed on Friday in the matter of guardianship of the children &#8212; which has been granted to their grandmother
Katherine Jackson and TJ Jackson for quite some time.

</header>&#8220;Inered by this court on June 6, 2013, Probate Court Investigator, Cary Ornelas, shall be permitted access to any and all medical/mental health records of the minor child, Paris Michael Katherine Jackson, &#8220;Further, after consultation with the minor child&#8217;s health care providers, Ms. Ornelas shall be provided access to and have the discretion to privately interview Paris Michael Katherine Jackson.&#8221; Ms. Ornelas shall also have access to and the discretion to interview minor children Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr. and Prince Michael Jackson, II.&#8221;

Here is the document in full:

As RadarOnline.com reported earlier this week, Paris remains hospitalized but is unhappy with her living situation and wants to live with her biological mother, Debbie Rowe.
However, Rowe will not fight for custody of her daughter, according to a new report and confirmed by a source who spoke to Radar.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...nterview-paris-jackson-after-suicide-attempt/

Paris Jackson was very protective of her Dad, Michael Jackson. He gave her so much love and admiration. How is this going to be replaced?

I've been waiting for Paris Jackson to come of age, 18, to represent her Dad. I sometimes wonder if there wouldn't be some sort of issue between Katherine and Paris Jackson in this regard.

I came to this conclusion because some of the interviews about how close Katherine and Michael were. It's as if Paris has been delegated to a more subordinate position and with this lawsuit, it is more about Katherine and her cubs than it is about Paris and her Dad, Michael Jackson.

Prince-Jackson-Sister-Paris-1.jpg

Michael would be so incredibly devastated by this, I can't even BEGIN to imagine. I. . . . cannot.

Michael would be so incredibly devastated by this, I can't even BEGIN to imagine. I. . . . cannot.

It wouldn't happen if he was here.

Excellent The investigator for the probate court Ms Ornelas has permission to access all Paris medical/mental health records, to consult with her health care providers and to privately interview all of Michael's children.

Thank you judge beckloff :clapping:He means business and takes this very seriously

It can get any wors imo now can it.

Paris Jackson: Why She's Reliving Her Father's Death

Paris Jackson's attempted suicide came in the middle of another family drama: the Los Angeles trial centering on the Jackson family's wrongful death lawsuit against concert promoter AEG.

Like other relatives, Paris has been personally drawn into case. She gave a pre-trial deposition in March, and was on the list of trial witnesses for Katherine Jackson's lawyers, along with Katherine herself and Paris's brother Prince Michael.

Also lingering was the very real possibility she'd have to take the stand &#8211; a question that takes on new sensitivity in light of her recent hospitalization. In a 911 call released Tuesday, a dispatcher said Paris cut her arm with a kitchen knife and took 20 Motrin on June 5.

"The trial has brought up the loss all over again," says an insider. "She's paying attention to every word of it. She's feeling that pain all over again."

While Jackson's lawyers had no comment on whether they would still be calling Paris to the witness stand, Marvin Putnam, the lawyer for AEG Live (the promoter of the Michael Jackson's planned comeback tour), said the defense was never planning on asking her to testify.

"Our intention has never been to call Paris," said Putnam. "It was the plaintiff who announced that she was on their witness list, and even confirmed they might call her after the tragic incidents."

But he added that if the plaintiff does ask her to testify, he "can't say whether we'll call her in response."

As for speculation that the trial could have been a catalyst for the suicide attempt, Jackson lawyer Perry Sanders says he does not believe that is the case.

"Nobody would force her to do anything," said Sanders. "I was with her both days of her deposition. She was a poised person. The deposition went fine, and Paris is a good, strong person."

Now in its seventh week, the trial in Los Angeles Superior Court in downtown L.A concerns whether AEG Live is at fault for not properly investigating Dr. Conrad Murray, who was convicted of involuntary manslaughter for Jackson's 2009 death. Also at issue is who's responsible for the hiring and supervising of Murray.

Last week, jurors heard from AEG Live CEO Randy Phillips, who testified that he didn't consult a mental health professional for Jackson despite recommendations from two high-level production workers on the singer's "This Is It" tour.

Phillips also told jurors that five days before Jackson's death, he emailed the singer's business manager to inform him that the singer might be in breach of his contract for the shows because he was skipping rehearsals.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20707998,00.html

^^ If that article is true, I can understand her pain. She loves Michael very much and was daddy's girl, and she had her walls covered with pictures of MJ (which Katherine told her to take down and said to her its not normal!).
She follows to news and sometimes even comments certain articles. I can believe she reads articles about the trial, and other things that comes out with trial. She might feel desperate and hopeless as those articles describes her beloved father in light that is not true, but she has no voice to stop those articles coming and coming.

If it is true that she wants nothing to do with this trial (I can understand why if this is true), does anyone knows (Ivy) if she could go to some lawyer and tell she wants her name taken away from it? Is that possible, or is it up to Katherine whether her name stays on it?

Cops Investigating Who Leaked Paris Jackson 911 Call

The Los Angeles County Sheriff&#8217;s Department is investigating into who leaked the Paris Jackson 911 call during which it was revealed she had &#8220;OD&#8217;d on 20 Motrin and cut her arm with a kitchen knife,&#8221; RadarOnline.com has learned.

&#8220;We don&#8217;t release 911 calls,&#8221; Sergeant Michael Thomas said late Tuesday, confirming the release of the recording to news media is being probed.

&#8220;We&#8217;re not going to, but these deputies do it anyway.&#8221;

The emergence of the tape involving Michael Jackson&#8217;s troubled teenage daughter is the latest in a series of leaks to hit Los Angeles County Sheriff Leroy D. Baca&#8216;s department.

Describing the leaker or leakers as an &#8220;informant&#8221; to certain media outlets, Sergeant Thomas said: &#8220;We haven&#8217;t been able to catch what deputy is giving the information.&#8221; But he added their internal probe has &#8220;been ongoing for quite a while,&#8221; however to date &#8220;just haven&#8217;t been able to get to [the source].&#8221;

Top cops believe it&#8217;s possible some media outlets are paying sources to leak the recordings and other secret information.

&#8220;That&#8217;s the suspicion,&#8221; Sgt. Thomas confirmed.

&#8220;I&#8217;m sure they got a hundred bucks and they&#8217;re going to throw away decades of income for 100 bucks,&#8221; he said.

^^ I was gonna ask that. TMZ always get the 911 calls re celebrities but this wasnt a typical 911 call right? It wasnt a "911 what is your emergency" call.

It was a conversation the police had over their radio I believe.

Theyve been leaking 911 calls etc for years. abit late now

im sat in a cafe in split croatia and i can see a headline on an article about paris and biology even though its in croatia. sicko randy

I wondered the same thing about 911 calls, why do they ever need to be released. It is no ones business. I'm just glad that someone made the call for Paris and its not her voice on it.

which Katherine told her to take down and said to her its not normal!

What katherine seriously said that? omg :doh: alot of ppl have photos of their dearly departed loved ones on benchtops , walls etc its is normal and way to remember the dearly departed.

I think Katherine said it´s not healthy to have all those pictures up. When my grandmother passed away my mother made a little shrine with pictures and other things that belonged to her. I don´t think it´s anything wrong with that. Someone pointed out that it was no "personal" pics of Michael but just posters and pictures she printed out. There were so many on that wall and I think she has a lot of private photos up but choose not to have them just there and showing them for everyone.

Last edited:

Just because Katherine and the Jackson's sweep their feelings under the rug doesn't mean that Paris should be forced to do the same. The first thing I did when a close friend of mine died was put up photos and there are still (and will continue to be) three up in my bedroom. I'm betting Michael and his kids talked openly about everything and now they can't talk about him because it upsets grandma. It's something she should suck up so her grand kids can get the healing they need.

I suppose its ok to post a picture of Paris wall here as she post it already on her twitter
pariswall.jpg

I personally don't see anything wrong with it, as its only part of the wall behing her bed (daddy is looking over her when she goes to bed) and if she finds comfort seeing daddy is still there. What I do find disturbing Katherine is telling her that it is unhealthy to have photos of her dad on the wall, espeacially her deceased father who she adored. She would have taken them down in her own time, and when she was ready, but now she was made to feel that she is not normal or it is not ok to feel sorrow.
Typical Jackson answer for everything, bottle it up, and show brave face, we are show business family:no:

Last edited:
Virre;3843223 said:
I think she said it´s not healthy to have all those pictures up. When my grandmother passed away my mother made a little shrine with pictures and other things that belonged to her. I don´t think it´s anything wrong with that. Someone pointed out that it was no "personal" pics of Michael but just posters and pictures she printed out. There were so many on that wall and I think she has a lot of private photos up but choose not to have them just there and showing them for everyone.

It was sweet of paris to have those posters up there i thought it was cute :) alot of teenagers her age do the same and dont understand why she should be different. Heck my grandmother still has pictures and calender of elvis presley and he passed away so many years ago

Last edited:

Nothing wrong with the pictures on her wall at all, screw anyone that says it's unhealthy.

People annoy me so much.

I hope Paris is telling someone how she feels and they are listening to her. Hopefully a real professional. I knew that this trial would be heavy on our hearts hearing about Michael's last days and months. A lot of crap I feel and if it's hard on us it's even harder on his kids. They knew him and loved him and it must be so hard to have to read and listen to this garbage. Michael wouldn't want this for his kids.

Last edited:

PRINCE JACKSON
LIFE GOES ON

Prince Jackson clearly knows how to compartmentalize his life ... because he hit the town Tuesday night in low fashion, attending the premiere of True Blood, Season 6.

The 16-year-old and his GF, Remi Alfalah, were flanked by 3 bodyguards as they left the Arclight in Hollywood.

People inside the screening tell us ... they were "touchy-feely" and seemed happy. Almost everyone was dressed up -- except Prince, which either makes him a slouch or a baller.

Prince seemed annoyed when photogs asked him about his sister, Paris ... specifically how he felt about the possibility that Debbie Rowe could become her guardian.

http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/12/princ...ah-paris-jackson-suicide-attempt-debbie-rowe/

----------

Paparazzis and their annoying inappropriate questions SMH!!! They got cameras in his face. Poor kid.

Time will heal all wounds. Prince Jackson is an individual and making individual choices. We have watched Paris Jackson comment about how Prince and her were not as close as she would have liked them to be. I think this is another abrupt change Paris has had to deal with. Hopefully she can learn to adapt to her new set of circumstances and live a healthy, productive life, without feeling like everything is too invasive.
reg_634.jacksons.mh.101212.jpg

Good job Prince. Im glad he didnt say a word to those horrible paps. I kinda get annoyed when celebs give them answers other than thank u etc.
Just pretend theyre not there. I hate them

I suppose its ok to post a picture of Paris wall here as she post it already on her twitter
pariswall.jpg

I personally don't see anything wrong with it, as she its only part of the wall behing her bed (daddy is looking over her when she goes to bed) and if she finds comfort seeing daddy is still there. What I do find disturbing Katherine is telling her that it is unhealthy to have photos of her dad on the wall, espeacially her deceased father which she adored. She would have taken them down in her own time, and when she was ready, but now she was made to feel that she is not normal or it is not ok to feel sorrow.
Typical Jackson answer for everything, bottle it up, and show brave face, we are show business family:no:

I love that, I think it's beautiful. If I was her I would've done exactly the same! Geez, millions of fans have their walls plastered with Michael.. so why can't she, it's her own father!

I love that prince is his own person. just ignore those idiots prince. they are always in somebody's face.

Back