Paris Jackson Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

Re: Paris Jackson Possible Suicide Attempt Rushed to Hospital SHE IS OK

What a life they have... I don't even know what to say, so far what we've heard is a hearsay as of why this happened. What we need to do is pray for her and her brothers... My Gosh. Shes only 15 and it feels like she has leaved a life 3x that. Like the saying goes "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger"...i know she will rise above this and come out as strong, or even stronger. But with a lotta help. God be with her.

My prayers are with her.

They have lawyer looking at their best interests right? Is this going to cause somebody looking into this? Look what happened when Katherine was taken last summer. I am sorry but I do blame people here. Not Paris because she is just a child but I look to how other people around her have been acting. It's terrible and if Michael was here this would not be happening.

Poor kid has so much swirling around at the moment, the AEG trial, bullying, more allegations about her beloved daddy etc. 15 is hard for anyone but she has had to cope with so much more than most. I wish her a speedy recovery and that her life be filled with love and happiness.

Man, I'm worried about Blanket also.

In the photos I have seen of him in the past, he just never looks happy (probably hates being dragged to all of those events). I hope his needs are being looked after also.

My prayers are with the THREE of them.

jamba;3837333 said:
I have been re-reading MJ's autobiography Moonwalk. It says a lot IMO. In it he talks about the song "Patches"--this was a sad story that was a big hit in the 70's (when MJ was 12) and he refers to it in Moonwalk as describing his situation. Hwere are some of the lyrics--the chorus:

"One day papa called me to his dyin’ bed
Put his hands on my shoulders and in tears he said

He said, “Patches
I’m dependin’ on you, son
To pull the family through
My son, it’s all left up to you”

This is the burden MJ had--to get the family out of a hard-scabble, dead-end rut in Gary. He was the ticket out of the small house with 11 people in it. It was a lot of work for a child and a big responsibility: "I remember my childhood as mostly work."

Hmm...not sure if i remember reading that part in there, but i guess i'll have to look that up, since I have the re-issued 2009 edition!
Thanks for posting that quote by the way :)

I agree with jamba, they didn't learned a shit on all the wrong things they did with Michael and history was repeated and it seems they didn't watch his interviews telling all he suffered for all the hard work he had to do and endure since a baby age. I'm so f*cking angry because of them! :mat:

In my opinion, Debbie Rowe's home is "probably" more functional and peaceful then at Grandma's crib. True she can get therapy at either junction, but what's the sense of getting treatment if you are dumped back into the negative environment.

I call Mother's household a "negative environment," because all they probably do is sit around discussing ways to kidnap grandmother, take over Michael's estate, disrespect anything the Estate tries to do, set up that next Oprah interview, have Prince signs some belts so that the brothers can make a few dollars and the list goes on and on, but you probably know where I'm coming from.

I "think" Debbie's crib with her beautiful horses is definitely a wonderful place to recuperate.

Agree that it is a negative environment, both for what's there and what is not there in terms of influences. Paris definitely needs to get away from there--I would prefer her to be with Diana Ross rather than Debbie Rowe, but prefer Debbie over staying in the Calabasas situation. Maybe Paris could go visit Diana Ross for a while and get to know her and then choose??

Who to say this is the Jackson's fault? Remember WADE ROBSON mess that going on. Paris has been with the family for 4 years and nothing like this has happen. I thin some folk are so quick to want to blame the Jacksons for everything. Sorry but the Jacksons can not protect these kids from the OUTSIDE world forever (and Remember PARIS is a TWITTER and she does not keep quiet). I will wait and see what the deal (if not, I wish the family well and hope everything works out).

Last edited:

Know that we all love you Paris xx

Oh.my.gosh. My heart stopped when I saw this. How incredibly sad, if true. Either way, I truly hope she's ok. I'm praying for her with every bit of my heart right now. Personally, I believe that she should be with her mom. There's so much going on for such a young girl. She's been through so much and she needs a more stable and peaceful environment. AWAY from the internet and AWAY from the media and public. That's horrible... :(

This is terrible...Debbie must take the children. They will be ok with her. Here is her twitter page https://twitter.com/RealDebbieRowe. I sent her a post....please guys...we have to send her many posts...Please send her posts. She must take and the three children.

They have lawyer looking at their best interests right? Is this going to cause somebody looking into this?

yeah this is something that guardian ad litem Margaret Lodise can be involved in and even a change in custody can happen.

This is terrible...Debbie must take the children. They will be ok with her. Here is her twitter page https://twitter.com/RealDebbieRowe. I sent her a post....please guys...we have to send her many posts...Please send her posts. She must take and the three children.

That's not her real Twitter. Her real Twitter handle is different. Also it's not that easy just to say take away the children. Because of their ages, Debbie and parental rights and Blanket and other factors. It's not just snap your fingers and it's and done.

Not her real Twitter page, my dear And BOTH Prince & Blanket don't any sort of relationship with Debbie.

MJJsBADEraLady87;3837342 said:
Hmm...not sure if i remember reading that part in there, but i guess i'll have to look that up, since I have the re-issued 2009 edition!
Thanks for posting that quote by the way :)

You're welcome. It's in the chapter "Me and Q" a few pages in. Here's some more of the song (by Clarence Carter):

"And at the age of 13
I thought I was carryin’ the weight of the whole world on my shoulders
And you know mama knew what I was going through

‘Cause every day I had to work the fields
‘Cause that’s the only way we got our meals
You see, I was the oldest of the family
And everybody else depended on me
Every night I heard my mama pray
Lord, give him strength to face another day

4 years have passed and all the kids have grown
The angels took mama to a brand new home
God knows people, I shed tears
But my daddy’s voice kept me through the years

Sayin’, “Patches
To pull the family through
My son, it’s all left up to you”

I can still hear papa when he said, “Patches
I tried to do my best
It’s up to you to do the rest”

I can still hear papa when he said, “Patches
To pull the family through"

Now this is what MJ says in Moonwalk:

There was a lot of uncertainty and excitment about our future. We were going through a lot of creative and personal changes--our music, the family dynamics, our desires and goals. All this made me think more seriously about how I was spending my life, especially in relation to other people my age. I had always shouldered a lot of responsibility, but it suddenly seemed that everyone wanted a piece of me. There wasn't that much to go around, and I needed to be responsible to myself. I had to take stock of my life and figure out what people wanted from me and to whom I was going to give wholly. It was a hard thing for me to learn to do, but I had to learn to be wary of some of the people around me. God was at the top of my list of priorities, and my mother and father and brothers and sisters followed. I was reminded of that old song by Clarence Carter called "Patches," where the oldest son is asked to take care of the farm after his father dies and his mother tells him she's depending on him. Well, we weren't sharecroppers and I wasn't the oldest, but those were slim shoulders on which to place such burdens. For some reason I always found it difficult to say no to my family and the other people I loved. I would be asked to do something or take care of something and I would agree, even if I worried that it might be more than I could handle."

Wow--this says so much IMO. Let me note that he says that in the Patches song that the mother tells the boy she's depending on him, but in the song that never happens. MJ remembers it that way but in fact it is the father who asks the boy to 'pull the family through' and who says he's depending on his oldest son.

Wait a minute... Paris was fine the four years with the Jacksons. Now all of a sudden she starts hanging out with her bio mother and a few weeks later tries to kill herself.... Smth wrong there

But what if Debbie is not good? Point to the next? I have no opinion about her but I don't like the fact the private pictures of Paris visiting Debbie's ranch keep 'leaking' out, and a lot of stories about her reunion with her mother being reported. What the children need it's away from spotlight and drama. Disappear from public eyes. No insider sources. They need peace. I don't know who is best for them, just pray they will get better.

Wait a minute... Paris was fine the four years with the Jacksons. Now all of a sudden she starts hanging out with her bio mother and a few weeks later tries to kill herself.... Smth wrong there
you don't know she was fine.
In reality, none of us know ANYTHING.

I hate TMZ. I really really really hate TMZ

Who to say this is the Jackson's fault? Remember WADE ROBSON mess that going on. Paris has been with the family for 4 years and nothing like this has happen. I thin some folk are so quick to want to blame the Jacksons for everything. Sorry but the Jacksons can not protect these kids from the OUTSIDE world forever (and Remember PARIS is a TWITTER and she does not keep quiet). I will wait and see what the deal (if not, I wish the family well and hope everything works out).

terrell, it "appears" that Paris has been cutting herself for a while now.

A person just doesn't start doing things like that overnight. In my opinion, there is a BUILD-UP to what happened today.

The Jackson can't protect them from the outside world, but they can CERTAINLY protect a 13, 14, 15 year old from have a PUBLIC Twitter account that has over 1 Million Followers. Lord only knows what type of creeps are following that CHILD.

And let's not forget that she is in fact still a child. A child who needs protecting and not to be thrust out in public everytime somebody in the family has a product to promote. You know. I know. And everybody in the world, aside from Michael's own family, knows that Michael would absolutely hate that.

P.S. Oprah's people are probably trying to reach Mother as we speak, in order to secure Paris' FIRST interview since her suicide attempt. Bet on it.

Last edited:

It's not necessarily that simple. People can look fine and act fine but have a lot of problems that you wouldn't know of unless they told you. If you don't have a way to deal with emotions or problems or bottle them up then it's not good.

I really wish the Jacksons had simply respected Michaels views on raising his children.

How soon after MJ died were the kids on Oprah??????

Can't remember the exact date but it wasn't very long that's for sure. Or was that a rhetorical question?

Interviews are nice and all but they should have waited..... but then again...they don't seem to know the meaning of that or care unfortunately.

When MJ was alive, his children were protected, safe and peaceful.
Now, they are overexposed, targeted by tabloids, bullied, exploited and under pressure.

Thanks to who ????

A small piece of the crazy puzzle :

hqdefaulti.jpg

julianrouasparisjackson.jpg

parisj.jpg

91679754.jpg

princejacksonal.jpg

Last edited:
Back