Paris Jackson Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

Re: Paris Jackson Possible Suicide Attempt Rushed to Hospital SHE IS OK

Let's hope this was just a cry for help, and that she will be heard.

I have always said that imo for all Paris's bravado she is a very insecure young lady. It's hard putting on that 'nothing bothers you façade'. Poor kid, I wish her well.

And to top it off, she is "most likely" living in a home where there is CONSTANT discussions as to how certain family members can get their hands on her father's money. Lord only knows what those children are hearing when nobody thinks they are listening.

She's dealing with her grandmother's lawsuit and the information that has come out thus far AND don't forget about that CREEP Wade Robson. How much can a person take!

Yeah, and don't forget her fathers fans!

Paris needs therapy--the best there is. She probably had no help processing her dad's death, and even if she did it was not enough and should have been ongoing. There is probably no one she can talk to honestly about what is going on inside due to family pressure, media pressure. She needs help sorting out all her feelings.

Sorry but I can't believe you can just state these things as fact when they are complete speculation coming from your own mind! We don't know her, and we don't now what is gong on with her.

I just hope she is okay whatever happened and whatever the reason.

LastTear;3837228 said:
I have always said that imo for all Paris's bravado she is a very insecure young lady. It's hard putting on that 'nothing bothers you façade'. Poor kid, I wish her well.

Totally agree.

Great, all the usual suspects in the 'entertainment' media have got their sources for the story now. If it's true, then it's just shocking to me that it's being treated like a 'story'. The jacksons better close it down immediately and say something non-committal and plead for privacy or something. It's going to be everywhere and she's only 15. Blair's daughter did an overdose when she was teenager, something about being bullied over the iraq war apparently. Blair got a super super injunction to close down all media about it and succeeded for many years before talk eventually surfaced about it. That's how you deal with it, rather than give your chosen media outlet an exclusive, as debbie has done and who knows if the jacksons spoke to radaronline.

:angel:prayers for Paris!!!

Debbie confirmed it.

http://www.etonline.com/news/134804_Debbie_Rowe_Confirms_Paris_Jackson_Suicide_Attempt/index.html

Debbie Rowe has confirmed exclusively to Entertainment Tonight that Paris Jackson tried to commit suicide and is currently in a Los Angeles hospital.

She was rushed to the hospital with cuts on her wrist in the early morning hours. Rowe tells ET that Jackson has had "a lot going on [lately.]"

^^^^ Thats already been posted

When MJ was alive his children were protected, safe and peaceful. Now, they are overexposed, bullied, targeted by tabloids, exploited. Thanks to who ?

A shame.

Michael would die all over again, just knowing that his baby girl is in this type of situation. It's just heartbreaking.

And to think, this beautiful child has TWO guardians who are being paid to make sure she is being taken care of in a proper and healthy manner.

THEY SHOULD ALL BE ASHAME OF THEMSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what?! no this cant be true? Paris did such a thing? This girl with the wise words and thoughts that she shares? I seriously cant believe it..Just a few days ago she had a pic that said never hurt yourself or others. i have nooo words for this.

She should move out of America, yes, serious.

Paris did make hints on Twitter recently:

"every time i try to distract myself it never works and i end up making the same mistake i make every single night……"

she tried before and they were aware yet no one cared ! now they will sell stories about their INTERVENTIONS , **** this world .

And to top it off, she is "most likely" living in a home where there is CONSTANT discussions as to how certain family members can get their hands on her father's money. Lord only knows what those children are hearing when nobody thinks they are listening.

She's dealing with her grandmother's lawsuit and the information that has come out thus far AND don't forget about that CREEP Wade Robson. How much can a person take!

Plus she had to give a deposition and has to testify or have the prospect of testifying in court. I bet she knows full well how MJ hated all the lawsuits, depositons, he had to face and here she is at 15 thrown into the same stress of courts, lawyers, judges. MJ was right to shelter her from the paps, the courts, but the Jackson family has tossed all those protections aside and have actually encouraged the press to come into her life--Oprah and the latest article in some Brit paper.

we love you Paris.

9:51AM PST: A source closely connected to Paris tells TMZ ... she has "tried this [a possible suicide attempt] in the past" but "this was far more serious. It was not a cry for help."

suicide is always a cry for help, imo

I'm completely shocked. I hope she'll receive whatever help she needs and that things will get better for her. This shouldn't be happening.. And it wouldn't, if Michael was still here :'(

9:51AM PST: A source closely connected to Paris tells TMZ ... she has "tried this [a possible suicide attempt] in the past" but "this was far more serious. It was not a cry for help."

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2013/06/05/paris-jackson-hospitalized-attempted-suicide-911-call/#ixzz2VMWyVOhG

I'm speechless.

IF this is true what the heck were her guardians doing? Why didn't they take her to a therapist already?

Sorry but I can't believe you can just state these things as fact when they are complete speculation coming from your own mind! We don't know her, and we don't now what is gong on with her.

I just hope she is okay whatever happened and whatever the reason.

Well, I used the words 'probably' twice--so I did not state facts. I do think that someone who tries to commit suicide needs therapy. What do you think?

OMG, she's only 15... She has a beautiful life ahead. Why can't she see it ?

There are so many things that are currently going on in her life along with the loss of her Father. She has talked about how happy she was when she was with her Father. It's possible that she's found out "why" he tried so hard to protect her & Prince & Blanket from freedom on the Internet, freedom to watch whatever on TV, etc., etc. Those things aren't bringing her happiness. Also, the granny napping incident was very frightening for Paris, and she was so glad when her Grandmother returned and now she sees Granny going to court every day with the granny nappers to try to get her Daddy's money. That's very confusing even for an adult, much less a teenager.

I can only say that when MJ made out his will that he never, ever considered the possibility of his Mother outliving him. Why aren't the executors abiding by MJs will now? Granny can't take care of the children but of course, wants the cash, so....Where does it say in the will that Taj or anyone else can share co-guardianship? It's not in there. MJ did not state that the children could choose who should take care of them if Granny couldn't. Things have to change. There are many MJ haters out there who would love to see MJs children as messed up as their own. This is heartbreaking.

Ok wait so maybe we dont know what the cause was that led to this-we cant say we do know do we- but some say its the Jacksons. Can DR get her child back through court saying they dont care for her good enough?

Im so sad to hear this. Poor Paris :(

God knows what this child has been going through the past 4 years.

<header class="entry-header" style="box-sizing: border-box; position: relative; color: rgb(116, 116, 116); font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 19px;">Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide, Rushed To Hospital By Ambulance – What Drove Her Over Edge

[COLOR=#E42161 !important]Hot Deals[/COLOR]

Posted on Jun 5, 2013 @ 10:12AM | By jenheger
Getty​
</header>
Paris Jackson attempted suicide attempt and was rushed to a Los Angeles-area hospital by ambulance early Wednesday, RadarOnline.com is reporting.
Michael Jackson’s only daughter, 15, was despondent over several things, sources close to the situation tell Radar exclusively. She had cuts on one writs and it the call was placed as a possible overdose.
PHOTOS: Paris Jackson Is Getting More Gorgeous By The Day
Source reveal to Radar what drove her over the edge:
“She’s very upset that she will be called as a witness in her father’s wrongful death trial, in which she is a plaintiff,” one source told Radar.
The four-year anniversary of her father’s death is approaching and several family members are suing the promoter of what was supposed to be his final concert.
PHOTOS: Paris Jackson’s Transformation From Shy Child To Rock ‘N Roll Teen
In addition to her depression over being a witness in that trial, Paris also feels guilty about spending time lately with Debbie Rowe, her biological mother. Paris, according to one source, feels as if she is betraying some family members, including her grandmother Katherine, by getting to know her mom.
In addition, her close relationship with older brother Prince has been strained lately. “He doesn’t like her spending time with Debbie,” a source told Radar. “And Prince has been spending more time with his girlfriend.
“Paris feels like her old life is slipping away.” She has also had trouble at school.
PHOTOS: Paris Jackson Is Getting More Gorgeous By The Day
And those factors drove her over the edge.
Rowe confirmed to Entertainment Tonight that Paris tried to commit suicide and is in a Los Angeles hospital. Rowe said of Paris she has “a lot going on [lately.]“
A spokesperson for the Los Angeles Fire Department told RadarOnline.com: “The call came in at 1:27 am it was an overdose call. We responded and a person apparently took some kind of medication. We transported them to a local hospital.”
PHOTOS: Michael Jackson’s Kids: Three Years After His Death
He said the report didn’t say who made the call and the report doesn’t say if the person was awake when it happened.
Paris should make a full recovery, a source tells Radar.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2...bulance-drove-over-edge/#.Ua9ynbU8O6M.twitter

10:14 AM PST: A source connected to the family tells TMZ ... Paris "threw a fit" last night after she was told she couldn't go to a Marilyn Manson concert. We're told she ran into her room screaming and slammed the door.

10:14 AM PST: Debbie Rowe's lawyer, Eric George, tells TMZ: "We appreciate everyone's thoughts for Paris at this time and their respect for the family's privacy."

it's the environment the Jacksons created , they did everything against MJ's wishes , every action he took , they went out of their way to do the exact opposite. They wanted to prove him wrong in everything he did especially when it came to his kids. EVERYTHING HE DID WAS OUT OF LOVE HE LOVED THOSE KIDS THEY DON'T AND WILL NEVER DO.

Back