Paris Jackson Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

Exclusive on Paris Jackson: “Depressed, Willful, Cuts Herself”
Posted by Roger Friedman
Exclusive from inside the Jackson house in Calabasas: this isn’t the first time Paris Jackson has tried to hurt herself. Inside the house it’s known that she’s a cutter (TMZ has some photos that indicate that). She tried to cut her wrists this time.

“She’s a handful for the Jacksons,” says my source, “They dont know what to do. Paris suffers from depression. She’s lonely, she thinks no one loves her. Or is listening to her. This wasn’t about not going to a Marilyn Manson concert. She doesn’t want to be controlled or told what to do.”

My sources say Paris has also asked to be emancipated. But a lot of these things are typical for 15 year old girls who are smart and rebellious. Add to that all her other pressures and Paris has some big issues. One of them will be whether Debbie Rowe now tries to gain legal custody and take her daughter out of the Jackson home.

Meantime the sheriffs department in Calabasas has confirmed transporting a patient to the hospital after a medical emergency.

Re: Paris Jackson Possible Suicide Attempt Rushed to Hospital SHE IS OK

I know exactly how Paris feels, in regards to the fact that she tried to committ suicide, because i did something quite similar back in 2006ish, when I was living with a friend at the time, because for me, I was going through a very difficult time, that I felt i just didn't want to live any longer, although in MY case, i literally ended up taking a kitchen knife(small one) & cutting myself one time, although it never happened again after that.

Now, they are overexposed, targeted by tabloids, bullied, exploited and under pressure.

Thanks to who ????

I saw the word OVEREXPOSED, and had an immediate flashback to Paris in Gary, holding a bottle of her Grandfather's stinky perfume. Talk about thrusting children into the spotlight for profit and you immediately see a picture of the Jackson Family. No offense, but it's true!

In my opinion, Debbie Rowe's home is "probably" more functional and peaceful then at Grandma's crib. True she can get therapy at either junction, but what's the sense of getting treatment if you are dumped back into the negative environment.

I call Mother's household a "negative environment," because all they probably do is sit around discussing ways to kidnap grandmother, take over Michael's estate, disrespect anything the Estate tries to do, set up that next Oprah interview, have Prince signs some belts so that the brothers can make a few dollars and the list goes on and on, but you probably know where I'm coming from.

I "think" Debbie's crib with her beautiful horses is definitely a wonderful place to recuperate.

And it probably is but when you have people around Debbie sending PICS to TMZ that can change. And lets not forget there are two more kids in the home one that has nothing to do with Debbie

And you know what? Rebbie and Mrs Jacksons are right the kids are doing a lot of things they never had did before when there Father was alive...

And it probably is but when you have people around Debbie sending PICS to TMZ that can change. And lets not forget there are two more kids in the home one that has nothing to do with Debbie
For RECUPERATING purposes. In a nice easy environment where the child can rest.

She's in the hospital now, resting and her brother's are not with her. So what's your point?

Can't remember the exact date but it wasn't very long that's for sure. Or was that a rhetorical question?

Interviews are nice and all but they should have waited..... but then again...they don't seem to know the meaning of that or care unfortunately.
It was at 11/9/2010.

When MJ was alive, his children were protected, safe and peaceful.
Now, they are overexposed, targeted by tabloids, bullied, exploited and under pressure.

Thanks to who ????

A small piece of the crazy puzzle :

it is a very sad what is happening.
Yeah but his children were also SMALL at that time. THEY are not TEENAGERS. Even Paris though it was stupid to wear the masks. Her words.

And you know what? Rebbie and Mrs Jacksons are right the kids are doing a lot of things they never had did before when there Father was alive...

Yeah, like telling the entire world that "somebody" kidnapped their Grandmother. That definitely classifies as "doing something they never did before" and Grandmother was probably never kidnapped before, so that was something new for her as well.

12:44 PM -- Jackson brothers Jackie, Marlon and Tito just sent this statement to TMZ: "Thank you for the outpouring of concern and support for Paris. She is safe and doing fine. We truly appreciate you respecting our family privacy at this time."

This pisses me off. They say they want respect and privacy and thank ppl for giving it but theyre contacting TMZ? and theres still a "source" thats dishing out stories from their side.

They should all just keep quiet and stop with all the stories about Paris, shes still in the hospital man... Smdh.

Yeah but his children were also SMALL at that time. THEY are not TEENAGERS. Even Paris though it was stupid to wear the masks. Her words.

She also said that she understood why her father requested they wear the mask.

I'm sure as the children got older the mask wearing would have disappeared. But wearing a mask and endorsing MR. PINK with Auntie LaToya are two completely different animals. Unless you agree that Michael would have allowed his THREE childen to endorse Mr. Pink.

That also includes the Oprah interviews. The Mann, for life, contract. And the fake Heal The World promotion, tee-shirts included. I'm sure Michael would have had NO problem with any of that. NOT!

Oh Michael, I wish there was some way for you to come back. Your children haven't been safe for one single day since you passed :(

All I know is n
othing bad EVER happened to those kids when they were in MJ's care. Since he died nothing but bad stuff has happened to them.

Many people accused Michael that he wasn't a good father. But when the children were with him nothing wrong did not happen!!! And now Paris is at the hospital!!! Ok...This explains a lot.

I think people need stop acting like they are in the house to know why Paris did this kind of thing. IT can be MANY Things. And I will wait and see. And WHATEVER it is, I wish the family the best. She is a teenager. When MJ was alive, she was 11, she is now 15 a teenager with her own mind. Big difference. If he was alive, MJ would have to handled her; and who knows, she could have acted up on him. Who knows. This is NOT limited to Paris. This goes on everyday with NON FAMOUS people so I am not going to act like this a "Jackson thing". WRONG. I see this every week in my field of work. I am NOT going to jump against the Jacksons (heck most of the Jacksons are NOT even around her at that house; but again, some want to blame the Jacksons). I think some of us can be just a bad as the media we complain about in what they did to MJ. Jumping to conclusions WITHOUT proof. Until someone show me Paris did this attempt due to her being mistreated or something by the Jacksons, then I will not judge the Jacksons-that was done to MJ by the public and the media. Until then, I hope everything works out.

Many people accused Michael that he wasn't a good father. But when the children were with him nothing wrong did not happen!!! And now Paris is at the hospital!!! Ok...This explains a lot.
When MJ was alive, these kids were small children, they are now TEENAGERS with their OWN MINDS. I deal with teenagers. Big difference compare to a 8,10, 11 year old.

I no words for this... I'm shocked and deeply saddened.

Somebody needs to get Paris AWAY FROM THAT FAMILY!!! ASAP!!!!! I don't care if it's Debbie or Diana Ross, it couldn't possibly be worse than that group of vultures!!!

I seriously believe this girl is being neglected emotionally!

She always seems so happy, based on her tweets.

This is time for us all to wish Paris the best rather than speculate, gossip & blame.

None of us know anything about Paris or any other member of the Jackson clan.

A wise man once said 'never judge a man until you've walked a mile in his moccassins'.

Paris Jackso&#951; &#8207;<s>@</s>ParisJackson <small class="time"> 2 Jun</small>
every time i try to distract myself it never works and i end up making the same mistake i make every single night&#8230;&#8230;&#8230;

1 or 2 days later Jackson management informs "Wetten, dass...?" production that Paris' scheduled appearance (Saturday, 8th June 2013 in Mallorca) would not happen due to problems in school, yet Prince would make an appearance instead.

Makes you wonder if that family is capable of taking care of these still young children...

Last edited:

You've been delusional Jackson family supporter Terrell. Michael requested his family to take care of the children the way he did and they ignored that request completely. Do you think the scrutiny against Paris from the media, general public being bullied because of it and all the lies they say about her father didn't affect her? Of course it did. An 11 year old girl is too young with all of it. Another mistake they made is putting her in a regular school, when she was home-schooled she wasn't bullied.

No doubt paris and mj will get the blame for this. always trying to hide from the elephant in the room. heartbroken :'(

When MJ was alive, these kids were small children, they are now TEENAGERS with their OWN MINDS. I deal with teenagers. Big difference compare to a 8,10, 11 year old.
Yes...I don't disagree with this but If Michael was here, he knew how to handle the situation!!! Teenagers need particular treatment and Michael would have prevented many negative things. None of this would have happened.

I no words for this... I'm shocked and deeply saddened.

Somebody needs to get Paris AWAY FROM THAT FAMILY!!! ASAP!!!!! I don't care if it's Debbie or Diana Ross, it couldn't possibly be worse than that group of vultures!!!
You don't know how much I agree with you. The sooner, the better.

Shocked to hear this new whatever caused her to do this needs to be dealt with severly wahtever they are !

Back