Paris Jackson Rushed to Hospital After Possible Suicide Attempt

Re: Paris Jackson Possible Suicide Attempt Rushed to Hospital SHE IS OK

i think a link was postet some days ago, from the last days, t-mez..

[youtube]LSm2vCj9fYw[/youtube]

I'm glad Debbie Rowe is still in Paris Jackson's life. I'm glad that they are working together, through this mediation. It really is a step in the right direction.

Diana Ross did prove an excellent surrogate Mother for Michael Jackson, back when he was 10 years old and this is why Michael picked Diana Ross as the second choice for his 3 children. I also agree with Tom Mesereau about Michael was a kind man and that if Michael were alive today, Michael wouldn't have a problem with Paris and Debbie bonding. If Debbie's intentions are about helping Paris, her biological daughter, than so be it!

rowe061913_11-full.jpg

wendijane;3850502 said:
Agree . JK is not a good guy. I am not surprised that Lester went on his show .Shit sticks to shit and I remember that dig Kyle made on his show after Michael passed . Do any of you remember that ? .

Both Lester & Kyle are self-right·eous shit konkey wackers in my book .

Yeah. I really hate how Jeremy Kyle always bashes people while having an ''holier than thou'' attitude about himself

jamba;3850406 said:
I got the email address for Ms. Lodise, Guardian ad Litem. The Probate Court Investigator that Beckloff appointed is Cary Ornelas, an attorney working for Probate Court. I have her address. I drafted an email to Lodise and will cc (by snail mail as I don't have her email) Ornelas. This is what I wrote, so if anyone has any suggestions, I will check tomorrow and if not, I'll send it to Lodise and Ornelas. (I called Beckloff's office (Probate Court) and they said I shouldn't contact him directly as it is ex-parte. Basically, I got--'don't contact him' out of the conversation I had with the person who answered the phone.)

Dear Ms. Lodise, Guardian ad Litem,

I am writing to you as someone who has researched Mr. Jackson extensively and who has experience with youthful suicide attempts, especially on the part of young girls with separations from their fathers, for example, due to death or divorce.

In the case of Ms. Jackson, who at age 15 recently made a serious suicide attempt, I wish to apprise you of the many media appearances she has made since her father’s death, in case you are not aware of them already.

Handling a voracious media is something that even an adult has trouble with, and it is not what a young girl needs to face at the same time she has lost her only parent in a tragic and traumatic manner. (These media appearances may have also exacerbated unpleasant and hostile attention on social media sites.)

Here are some of the media appearances Ms. Jackson made, starting at age 11.

1. The Memorial, Paris speaks to an audience of one billion, all 3 children on stage.

2. Oprah (first time September 2010, Paris is 12), all 3 children interviewed.

3. Grammy Awards where there was a performance of Earth Song. Paris and Prince speak on stage.

4. Tribute concert in Wales, all 3 speak on stage

5. Good Morning America show, all 3 children and Mrs. Katherine Jackson interviewed.

6. Prince signs belts, jackets in Germany.

7. All 3 children are in Gary, Indiana, for an event. Ms. Katherine Jackson was scheduled to have a press conference but sends Prince and Paris instead.

8. The 3 children make imprints of their hands and Mr. Jackson’s footprints using his shoes. Paris and Prince speak.

9. Mr. Pink, a soft drink, reception--all 3 children are interviewed.

10. Cirque opening night, all 3 children are present--the Immortal show.

11. Oprah, second interview, with focus on Paris (in Calabasas). Blanket is on camera.

12. Ellen De Generes, Paris is interviewed. Prince and Blanket are in the audience.

13. Recent interview in Event magazine (UK paper). Paris is on the cover, full-page photos of her inside, and an interview with her and Mrs. Katherine Jackson.

14. Paris has been seen on the internet falling asleep and sleeping via webcam.

15. There are YouTube videos posted of Paris, posted by people she met online in online chats, as well as herself.

(This may not be a complete list.)

In your sincere effort to see that Mr. Jackson’s children are taken care of in the best manner, and that Ms. Jackson especially receives the care she requires, I hope you will consider the damaging effect that the media can have in the lives of youngsters who are trying to cope with the devastating loss of a beloved single parent and find their way. Adolescence is a difficult time, and their continued media exposure runs the risk of seriously damaging the healthy development and well-being of these grieving minors.

With Best Regards,

CC:

Probate Court Investigator Ms. Cary Ornelas

Room 250, Stanley Mosk Courthouse

111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles 90012

Katherine, Prince, Paris and Blanket were in the front row of the X-factor Show in US in 2011. Prince and Paris were given the microphone and asked questions about The Immortal which was just opening and about the X-factor Show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBA1UTEOL6A

Last edited:

Living with the Jacksons, at least they have the cousins to play with. Katherine did the very terrible job of raising Michael children but the children don't have any other better options.)

Just a very sad situation. The appearances these kids makes are because of these cousins and their parents. It's like Randy Jr. needs a car, Paris is pimped out to someone. And then when she gets abused for whatever appearance she made, do these cousins even stick up for her? Just so cold.

Katherine, Prince, Paris and Blanket were in the front row of the X-factor Show in US in 2011. Prince and Paris were given the microphone an asked questions about The Immortal which was just opening and about the X-facto Show.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBA1UTEOL6A

Great! Thanks so much!

Allusio;3850458 said:
As far as I remember there was an interview to People magazine… it was somewhere around Forever Michael Tribute concert.

And Paris interview to Glamour magazine.

I think it’s also right to mention one thing about Mr. Pink – kids were not just part of the party, they promoted energetic drink. Maybe I’m wrong and it is overdramatic but for kids, especially for 10 year-old Blanket to promote it was not right.

Thanks! You are right that at Mr. Pink they were interviewed, at least PP, and were promoting the product! Yuck. Thanks for pointing out they were not just guests.

Last edited:

i think a link was postet some days ago, from the last days, t-mez..

[youtube]LSm2vCj9fYw[/youtube]

Really like what T Mez says about MJ shielding the kids from conflict and keeping them from the media scrutiny, the family conflicts, etc. And how their world got turned "topsy-turvy' after he died--in other words, eveything he didn't want to have happen to them happened to them--constant media exposure, constant exposure to family conflict (grannygate), so sad.

^^They just didn't give a damn about Michael wishes for PPB and did the exact same thing their father have to go through when he was a child and Katherine didn't have any need because Michael left million for her disposal. I want to think things would improve once Paris and Prince aren't minors anymore being able to make their own decisions.

I organized the PPB appearances according to date--Here's what I have so far (if anyone has something else, pls let me know):

Here are some of the media appearances Paris has made, starting at age 11. (I am only listing the event, not where it was covered by many media outlets, including magazines, newspapers, news and gossip websites, video clips presented on TV, YouTube videos, social media sites, etc.)

July7, 2009. The Michael Jackson Memorial, Paris speaks to an audience of one billion, all 3 children on stage.

February 1, 2010. Grammy Awards where there was a performance of Earth Song. Paris and Prince speak on stage.

May 25, 2010. Paris, Prince, and Blanket signed a designer belt sold to raise funds for museum in Gary, IN. (The children did not appear in person.)

November 8, 2010. Oprah (first interview, Paris is 12), all 3 children interviewed.

February 24, 2011. Good Morning America show where all 3 children and Mrs. Katherine Jackson were interviewed by Robin Roberts.

August 9, 2011. The children donate Michael Jackson’s art work to L.A. Children’s Hospital.

October 8, 2011. Michael Jackson Tribute Concert in Cardiff, Wales, all 3 children speak on stage.

October 29, 2011. Prince signs Michael Jackson replica jackets.

November 30, 2011. Katherine, Prince, Paris and Blanket were in the front row of the X-factor Show tribute to Michael Jackson. Prince and Paris were given the microphone and asked questions about The Michael Jackson Immortal, Cirque du Soleil show, which was just opening and about the X-Factor Show.

December 3, 2011. Cirque du Soleil Premier of Michael Jackson Immortal, all 3 children attend.

December 15, 2011. Ellen De Generes Show. Paris is interviewed. Prince and Blanket are in the audience.

December, 2011. Tito Jackson, Jackie Jackson and Marlon Jackson—three of the original Jackson Five—held the first of two tribute concerts to their deceased brother Michael at the National Stadium in Yoyogi, Tokyo. The children make an appearance via video at the concerts.

January 26, 2012. The children make imprints of their hand prints and Mr. Jackson’s footprints in cement at Gauman’s Chinese Theater. Paris and Prince speak on stage.

June 10, 2012. Oprah (second interview), with an extended interview with Paris (in Calabasas). Blanket is on camera.

August 29, 2012 (Mr. Jackson’s 54th birthday). All 3 children are in Gary, Indiana, for a 4-day festival called Goin’ Back to Indiana: Can You Feel It? (During this event, Ms. Katherine Jackson was scheduled to have a press conference but sent Prince and Paris instead.) The children are much exposed to the media during this festival, including an appearance to promote a perfume sponsored by Mr. Joe Jackson.

September, 2012. Paris is interviewed by Glamour magazine.

October 12, 2012. Mr. Pink (a soft drink ), the Premier Launch. The 3 children are interviewed on camera to promote this beverage.

February, 2013. Entertainment Tonight announces that Prince Jackson is an on-air correspondent. In his first appearance, he interviews the director and actors involved in the new Oz movie.

April 2013. An extended interview with Paris Jackson in Event magazine (U.K. paper). Paris is on the cover, full-page photos of her inside, and an interview with her and Mrs. Katherine Jackson inside.

Last edited:

I always thought it was okay they did some media appearances like the Grammys and cirque de soleil (having fun watching it) and the imprint ceremony honoring their dad. Those are nice things and I think they wanted to do it. But it's the other crappy things trying to sell a product or something that wasn't right in my mind. They are not stars. When they get older they can make their own decisions but for now there should be more privacy.

Nothing's wrong with them honoring their father. What's funky is them being trotted around like circus animals only because someone was paid to pimp them out.

If that list doesn't stop Jackson's defenders to put excuses for them, I don't know what will.
I didn't see anything wrong with the Grammys and Cirque Du Soleil appearances either. The events where the children were pimped out making them promote crap products made many of us cringe.

Weren't they involved with the fake Heal The World Foundation?

@jamba i sent you a PM (i think 2 days ago) have you received it?

@ Agibaba, Sorry--I didn't see it. I just read it and sent you a reply.

I wonder if sending all the different engagements would at least start a conversation with Paris Jackson as to how does she feel about these different Events and go over each and everyone, if she thought she was being taken advantage of. I would think the guardian ad litem would do that kind of an Investigation to determine what is best for Paris Jackson's well being. For I truly believe that is why she was probably cutting herself, she'd had enough of feeling these feelings and no one was addressing how much anguish this was causing her. I really hope the guardian ad litem will do this for us and so Jamba compose your letter and sort through your own judgement as to the content of what would be applicable.

Maybe when the guardian ad litem presents her findings to the Judge, he will determine that it is not in the best interest of Paris Jackson to do engagements that are not suitable. If Katherine Jackson persists, then Paris Jackson can pick up the phone and call the guardian ad litem and complain that she is now being taken advantage of and could the guardian ad litem step in with the Judge's decision and Katherine will legally have to comply against her whim and wishes!

I pray one of those doctors that Paris Jackson is seeing tells her that: She has been blessed with a "Peaceful Beauty" that radiates from within her outwards to the viewer.

tumblr_monzhyOBOF1qlutfoo1_500.jpg

Aside: The article below is strange. Who is the "source close to the Jackson family".
If Paris does not want to live with either Katherine or Debbie Rowe,
this would be a good time for her to get to know Diana Ross who lives
"out of state". However, I wonder about the validity of this information.

Paris Jackson Is Headed for Additional Treatment
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20711499,00.html

By CHAMP CLARK
<abbr class="published" title="2013-06-22T14:15:00Z" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-size: 11px; line-height: inherit; letter-spacing: inherit; list-style: none; color: inherit; background-position: 0px 50%;">06/22/2013 at 02:15 PM EDT</abbr>

Paris Jackson
MIKE/SPLASH NEWS ONLINE

Paris Jackson is continuing to seek treatment.

A source close to the Jackson family says that Paris, 15, may be headed to a longer-term treatment center out of state after herstint in a psychiatric facility at UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles.

"Paris will be staying at least another week, and then she'll be going to a facility for additional care," says the source.

The move comes after much discussion within the Jackson family about how best to care for Paris. The teen, who has a recent history of mental health issues that include cutting, was hospitalized on June 5 for taking pills and harming herself with a knife.

"This has been so hard for Mrs. Jackson," says the source of grandmother Katherine, who has legal co-guardianship of Paris. "She keeps saying she's never had any experience of how to deal with someone in this situation."

The decision to move Paris to a longer-term treatment center &#8211; a decision made by Katherine and Paris's biological mother Debbie Rowe in consultation with doctors &#8211; is in part based on Katherine Jackson's fears that her granddaughter had "fallen in with the wrong crowd" in Los Angeles, says the source.

The facility will include both school and therapy.

The source says that Katherine Jackson is hoping that her granddaughter will have time and space to heal.

Paris remained in the hospital on June 16, when her siblings Prince, 16, and Blanket, 11, attended the wedding of their cousin Taj Jackson with their grandmother.

"They were having a blast and dancing," says the source. "But Katherine seemed sad and thoughtful. Her mind is very much on Paris."

Aside: By the way the only wrong crowd Paris fell into with was her birth family :"The Jacksons".
Michael Jackson's children have been accompanied by bodyguards everywhere they go. I suspect a bad report about "The Jacksons" is coming from the court investigator and the Children's Department of and Family Services.

To quote Michael Jackson: "Some people will do Anything for Money".

Be STRONG Paris Jackson. Get Better Soon.
I send to you love and prayers.
Your father, Michael Jackson, and a host of God's Angels
are watching over you,
angel3l.gif
Paris Jackson
angel3r.gif

Last edited:
Genevieve has been answering fan´s questions on Paris´s ask.fm since all this started. Yesterday she said she will be in hospital for a month as it seem now, but she is getting better and better.

I read a comment from someone who mentioned Marie Osmond's son, the one who committed suicide, and it was stated how Matthew, Marie's son, attended one of these facilities, treatment and school, near Hurricane, Utah and as soon as Matthew was released he jumped out of a window to his death.
http://www.diamondranchacademy.com/ Talk about very scary!

^I'd so horrific if it happens a similar story like Marie's son but as far as I can remember, Paris said she didn't want to die. It doesn't matter if we don't know her whereabouts as long as she's getting the attention and treatment she needs, that's the more important thing and not being harrassed by paparazzi will always be a plus.

@ Snow White. I think Paris' problems are more family related than paps following her. I don't say she might be bother by the paps, but I don't think that was the reason that drove her to harm herself.

^I wasn't saying that was the reason she did it; I meant the most important thing she receives the help she needs without paparazzi harassing her. Harassment is what she needs the less.

Why Do People Cut Themselves?

It can be hard to understand why people cut themselves on purpose. Cutting is a way some people try to cope with the pain of strong emotions, intense pressure, or upsetting relationship problems. They may be dealing with feelings that seem too difficult to bear or bad situations they think can't change.

Some people cut because they feel desperate for relief from bad feelings. People who cut may not know better ways to get relief from emotional pain or pressure. Some people cut to express strong feelings of rage, sorrow, rejection, desperation, longing, or emptiness.

But people who cut may not have developed ways to cope. Or their coping skills may be overpowered by emotions that are too intense. When emotions don't get expressed in a healthy way, tension can build up — sometimes to a point where it seems almost unbearable. Cutting may be an attempt to relieve that extreme tension. For some, it seems like a way of feeling in control.

The urge to cut might be triggered by strong feelings the person can't express — such as anger, hurt, shame, frustration, or alienation. People who cut sometimes say they feel they don't fit in or that no one understands them. A person might cut because of losing someone close or to escape a sense of emptiness. Cutting might seem like the only way to find relief or express personal pain over relationships or rejection.

Self-injury may feel like a way of "waking up" from a sense of numbness after a traumatic experience. Or it may be a way of reliving the pain they went through, expressing anger over it, or trying to get control of it.

http://kidshealth.org/teen/your_mind/mental_health/cutting.html#

CherubimII;3851652 said:
Aside: The article below is strange. Who is the "source close to the Jackson family".
If Paris does not want to live with either Katherine or Debbie Rowe,
this would be a good time for her to get to know Diana Ross who lives
"out of state". However, I wonder about the validity of this information.

Paris Jackson Is Headed for Additional Treatment
http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20711499,00.html

By CHAMP CLARK
<abbr class="published" title="2013-06-22T14:15:00Z" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-size: 11px; line-height: inherit; letter-spacing: inherit; list-style: none; color: inherit; background-position: 0px 50%;">06/22/2013 at 02:15 PM EDT</abbr>

Paris Jackson
MIKE/SPLASH NEWS ONLINE

Paris Jackson is continuing to seek treatment.

A source close to the Jackson family says that Paris, 15, may be headed to a longer-term treatment center out of state after herstint in a psychiatric facility at UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles.

"Paris will be staying at least another week, and then she'll be going to a facility for additional care," says the source.

The move comes after much discussion within the Jackson family about how best to care for Paris. The teen, who has a recent history of mental health issues that include cutting, was hospitalized on June 5 for taking pills and harming herself with a knife.

"This has been so hard for Mrs. Jackson," says the source of grandmother Katherine, who has legal co-guardianship of Paris. "She keeps saying she's never had any experience of how to deal with someone in this situation."

The decision to move Paris to a longer-term treatment center &#8211; a decision made by Katherine and Paris's biological mother Debbie Rowe in consultation with doctors &#8211; is in part based on Katherine Jackson's fears that her granddaughter had "fallen in with the wrong crowd" in Los Angeles, says the source.

The facility will include both school and therapy.

The source says that Katherine Jackson is hoping that her granddaughter will have time and space to heal.

Paris remained in the hospital on June 16, when her siblings Prince, 16, and Blanket, 11, attended the wedding of their cousin Taj Jackson with their grandmother.

"They were having a blast and dancing," says the source. "But Katherine seemed sad and thoughtful. Her mind is very much on Paris."

Hmm, it seems that this so-called "source" is going out of its way say that Paris has "mental" issues. Imo, this source is the same one(s) who tried to portray Paris as a "brat" and "out of control" last summer. It has always seemed as if SOMEONE wants to discredit Paris. I don't trust this article and I don't trust the so-called "sources".

Hmm, it seems that this so-called "source" is going out of its way say that Paris has "mental" issues. Imo, this source is the same one(s) who tried to portray Paris as a "brat" and "out of control" last summer. It has always seemed as if SOMEONE wants to discredit Paris. I don't trust this article and I don't trust the so-called "sources".
Yea, for "The Jacksons" it's one down and two to go, and then they can go court and petition to get all of
Michael Jackson's money.

Yea, for "The Jacksons" it's one down and two to go, and then they can go court and petition to get all of Michael Jackson's money.
The Jackson's can't petition for the childrens money because someone discredits them in the media as you replied to Somewhereinthedarks post. Also Paris isn't down, whatever that means. She is getting the help she needs.

changing hats
The staff just deleted this same comment of yours above in another post. You came right back to repost it again. So I guess you want it publicly addressed and discussed in the thread. Your posts are getting more and more confusing and concerning and if you are implying that the Jacksons are deliberately trying to kill or harm Paris, Prince and Blanket, that will not be allowed here on MJJC. Please choose your words with more thought and care.

Back