Paris Jackson visits with her mother Debbie Rowe

I am suspicious by nature and I hope that my suspicions about Debbie’s reach for her daughter are wrong, dead wrong. I can’t help but wonder why it is being made so public? Why is this information being fed to the media (TMZ and Roger F)? What is up with her relationship with Marc Schaffel? He was also on the scene when Debbie got the courts to recognize her rights and reestablish her alimony. They were hanging together during the 2005 trail and again during Michael’s Memorial Service at Staple Center. I remember during the trial Debbie kept saying that Michael had stopped talking to her (something he was known to do once you got on his bad side). I never got the impression a true friendship was reestablished.<o:p></o:p>
Is she laying the ground work for the time that will come in three years when her alimony stops? If her business does not succeed it will be nice to have a wealthy child to help her out. I may be wrong; I hope I am dead wrong. It’s a beautiful picture and a wonderful circumstance, but this foul smell keeps floating by.
<o:p></o:p>

^^ Debbie and Schaffel hang out during the 2005 trial? Cause what she said about him in her testimony was anything but nice. Then she goes and hangs out with him? I could never understand their relationship, but considering all the pain Schaffel caused Michael (and continues to cause for example by filling Sullivan's book with lies about him), I don't like this connection either.

^^^^I think he's in, I remember his name being mentioned during the kidnapping, Debbie stayed with him I think.

I wonder if Debbie uses him as buffer between her and tabloids/interviews?
I was looking for info and he seems to be giving interviews from Debbie's behalf. I assume she doesn't come across nicely to them, re: "Do you want your ass kicked":) so she might want someone else to do the talking when paps wants to talk to her.

I was looking for info and he seems to be giving interviews from Debbie's behalf. I assume she doesn't come across nicely to them, re: "Do you want your ass kicked":) so she might want someone else to do the talking when paps wants to talk to her.

And she couldn't find someone better than this vulture (Debbie's own word of describing Schaffel in her 2005 testimony) who hurt Michael so much (and continues to do so)? I tend to agree with Pug, something is not right with this picture and as a result I do not trust Debbie either. At this point I think Diana Ross would have been the best guardian for these kids.

Quite often when she gets 'papped' she is hand in hand with Schafel, I wouldn't be surprised if he hadn't called ahead. I actually like feisty Debbie.

For all my 'buts' if this is what Paris wants and this is what Debbie wants then hopefully it's a good thing for them both, I just wish it was kept private, to me it would make it more organic/pure. If anyone has any agendas then it will be exposed to us soon enough.

TMZ and Roger Friedman are fed with stories about every little step Paris and Debbie make. Al Sharpton was so right when he said "it's not your father who was weird, it's the world". Is it considered to be normal behavior in this world to stalk kids and gossip about them? I want to know who is giving the tabloids these scoops? Debbie should take a look around among the people she's in contact with and get rid of whoever does this. (I can only hope not with her consent.)

I was thinking this timing of Paris and Debbie meeting. What if it is Jackson's doing to get Debbie on their side and testify in favor to them? Maybe I'm getting paranoid now:bugeyed

You know what, i'm getting a bit paranoid too. The aeg trial is the biggest thing at the moment, $billions at stake, and all of sudden we get all these debbie/paris stories in the media of them bonding. then we have some tmz article saying jackson lawyers are all concerned about debbie's testimony in the aeg trial and still droning on about paternity being an issue at this trial when it's not. It all seems more than a coincidence.

There was an aticle in the sun about paris being a big martial arts fan (is she?) wanting to karate chop murray at this trial because of what he was made to do to mj by aeg . Yet another eg of someone feeding the tabs with stories about paris - no way wd the sun make up that type of story off their own bat.

Whatever is going on is between Debbie and Paris. I think if they can have a genuine relationship that would be great for Paris.

^ I really hope so. However, there are two sides on everything. But my biggest doubt is that Debbie would do anything to harm her own children. I think some may have forgotten that i hope? I was almost getting paranoid too..

Michael Jackson & Debbie Rowe (back in the 1980's)

261525000_37bc06ab89_z.jpg
it's not Debbie

it makes me sick how they use the kids to do their own bidding
You know what, i'm getting a bit paranoid too. The aeg trial is the biggest thing at the moment, $billions at stake, and all of sudden we get all these debbie/paris stories in the media of them bonding. then we have some tmz article saying jackson lawyers are all concerned about debbie's testimony in the aeg trial and still droning on about paternity being an issue at this trial when it's not. It all seems more than a coincidence.

There was an aticle in the sun about paris being a big martial arts fan (is she?) wanting to karate chop murray at this trial because of what he was made to do to mj by aeg . Yet another eg of someone feeding the tabs with stories about paris - no way wd the sun make up that type of story off their own bat.

^^ Debbie and Schaffel hang out during the 2005 trial? Cause what she said about him in her testimony was anything but nice. Then she goes and hangs out with him? I could never understand their relationship, but considering all the pain Schaffel caused Michael (and continues to cause for example by filling Sullivan's book with lies about him), I don't like this connection either.

Yeah they were still friends after MJ passed. This was posted on TMZ on June 23, 2010.

"Debbie Rowe, Marc Schaffel Wing It to Tokyo
TMZ was at LAX yesterday when Debbie Rowe and Michael Jackson's former confidante Marc Schaffel boarded an American Airlines flight to Tokyo".

0623-debbie-rowe-ex-tmz-01.jpg

Marc Schaffel and Debbie Rowe being friends is something I still don't understand til this day. o_O Why is she friends with someone she testified badly about in the 05 trial? That makes no sense. The guy is a loser and not trust worthy. what gives?!:blink:

Yeah they were still friends after MJ passed. This was posted on TMZ on June 23, 2010.

"Debbie Rowe, Marc Schaffel Wing It to Tokyo
TMZ was at LAX yesterday when Debbie Rowe and Michael Jackson's former confidante Marc Schaffel boarded an American Airlines flight to Tokyo".

I know that, but what I asked was regarding the 2005 trial: did they hang out during the 2005 trial too? That would be odd, considering what Debbie said of Schaffel on the stand. I remember that a footage was played on TV of them eating together at a restaurant, but wasn't that during the 2006 civil trial between Schaffel and MJ? That's pretty interesting too though, considering how dirty Schaffel played the media against MJ during that trial. So I really can't understand Debbie's association with Schaffel and in my eyes it makes Debbie suspicous too.

A comment I found from one of the recent TMZ articles:

"Heh... and when you guys posted this before, I said it's been going on for well over a year now *AND* she's been out to Debbie's ranch in Palmdale. I live in the Antelope Valley, and it's a well known secret that the young lady has been spending many, many weekends out here. It's a good thing. People also know that Debbie Rowe is a very private person, a good neighbor. She breeds horses in the foothills of the Mojave desert. It's a great place for a young lady like Paris, away from all of the Hollywood garbage with an unaffected role model. You guys would be surprised how many well known people live out here and are able to just live their lives without all the nonsense. People forget that Paris is at the age where she needs a solid NON-jackson female role model to keep her grounded."

Last edited:
^ I wonder why then, that Paris and Debbie should both at this time decide to post some photos, that indicate clearly that Paris is spending time with Debbie, and are doing so in a way that has these photos out there to be seen? Why at this time, after all this time, if what is stated above is truth? Doesn't it seem this move may jeopardize Debbie's privacy that she has worked so hard to protect over the last several years? Again I ask...why now? *scratches head*

Not really expecting an answer, I'm just sending it out to the void...

pug;3809503 said:
I am suspicious by nature and I hope that my suspicions about Debbie’s reach for her daughter are wrong, dead wrong. I can’t help but wonder why it is being made so public? Why is this information being fed to the media (TMZ and Roger F)? What is up with her relationship with Marc Schaffel? He was also on the scene when Debbie got the courts to recognize her rights and reestablish her alimony. They were hanging together during the 2005 trail and again during Michael’s Memorial Service at Staple Center. I remember during the trial Debbie kept saying that Michael had stopped talking to her (something he was known to do once you got on his bad side). I never got the impression a true friendship was reestablished.<o:p></o:p>
Is she laying the ground work for the time that will come in three years when her alimony stops? If her business does not succeed it will be nice to have a wealthy child to help her out. I may be wrong; I hope I am dead wrong. It’s a beautiful picture and a wonderful circumstance, but this foul smell keeps floating by.
<o:p></o:p>

:fear:

It's something to think about, but I hope that does not happen. Unfortunately, we can not rule out that this can happen (or not happen). No one should have 1000% confidence. Time will tell what the real intentions of Debbie. I pray they are good intentions.

Of course it is beautiful and wonderful that Paris is in contact with Debbie, but let's not get blinded by it. We must remain vigilant and observe.

But something is bothering my head.... I do not understand why Debbie is always touting pictures of Paris at the ranch. Why make it public and explicit to the press? What is the intention? No need for that. Ok to publish one or two pictures to show the happiness of being near Paris.... but post many pictures .... Something is not OK there. :blink: God wants me to be having wrong thoughts about Debbie. :fear:

New pic posted yesterday. Aww that's like [almost] their first facial pic together in years [well most likely publicly). :)

Debbie says along with this pic: "Have I mentioned just how beautiful my daughter is!!!!??!!! @ Painted Desert Ranch"

17dd2328a89711e28f4222000a1fb75e_7.jpg

Last edited:
A comment I found from one of the recent TMZ articles:

"Heh... and when you guys posted this before, I said it's been going on for well over a year now *AND* she's been out to Debbie's ranch in Palmdale. I live in the Antelope Valley, and it's a well known secret that the young lady has been spending many, many weekends out here. It's a good thing. People also know that Debbie Rowe is a very private person, a good neighbor. She breeds horses in the foothills of the Mojave desert. It's a great place for a young lady like Paris, away from all of the Hollywood garbage with an unaffected role model. You guys would be surprised how many well known people live out here and are able to just live their lives without all the nonsense. People forget that Paris is at the age where she needs a solid NON-jackson female role model to keep her grounded."
Hmmm this person shouldn't be feeding TMZ even more. And she shouldn't be lettin them know other celebs are there as well...unless they want their quiet space invaded too!? SMH Some people swear their doin the right thing but, they makes things worse.

I don't understand you guys, some of you dont mind spending his/her whole day speculating about things you dont know and seem to have fun while doing it, yet you get mad when people who seem to know things telling us what they know..I see nothing wrong with that comment on TMZ

^ Well, I already said I don't see the point in this person feeding TMZ even more at the same time saying Paris needs to be grounded. Which basically means she thinks Paris needs to be normal. But, how can she be when u just told all her and Debbie's business and also said other celebs are around too. Kinda takes away the whole idea of privacy and normality when u gossip away to a tabloid site like ur from hollywood too! SMH

she needs a solid NON-jackson female role model to keep her grounded."
saying Paris needs to be grounded. Which basically means she thinks Paris needs to be normal.

that was misquoted .. to Keep mean she already is grounded but need a positive role model besides the Jackson's women to stay grounded.

All in all it was a harmless positive comment. but I agree they shouldn't give out personal info. I also don't think we should put any faith/credence in some random person's comments on TMZ or anywhere for that matter.

^What makes her think Paris isn't though? Anyways My point was something else which I already explained twice. But, everyone to their own opinion.

^What makes her think Paris isn't though?
She didn't say she isn't grounded as I showed above. to Keep mean she already is grounded and a positive role model could help keep her there.

Anyways My point was something else which I already explained twice. But, everyone to their own opinion.
I was agreeing with your main point :) they shouldn't give out personal info.

Maybe you just misread my comment.

Debbie went to see Paris dance show at her school yesterday. Recent pics:

DEBBIE ROWE & PARIS JACKSON
Mother/Daughter Bonding
CONTINUES

0421-debbie-rowe-gsi-3.jpg

The relationship between Debbie Rowe and Paris Jackson is going along full steam ahead ... with Rowe showing up at Paris' school yesterday to see her daughter perform in a dance show.

Debbie was seen walking into the Buckley School carrying a bouquet of flowers ... most likely a gift for Paris.

Paris tweeted about the show yesterday, saying, "closing night was great ! everyone was incredible i love you guys so much and thank you to all the people who came out to see us!"

As TMZ first reported, Debbie and Paris have been spending time together recently, despite the fact Rowe signed away her parental rights to Paris and her brother Prince when Paris was just 3.

Marc Schaffel and Debbie Rowe being friends is something I still don't understand til this day. o_O Why is she friends with someone she testified badly about in the 05 trial? That makes no sense. The guy is a loser and not trust worthy. what gives?!:blink:

I think it is very suspicious & I don't think Paris should be around her. Debbie does many odd things over & over.

'Don't we we all do odd things? I dont's see any reason Paris should be denied seeing her mother though.

Back