Paris Jackson Will Spend Christmas with Her Brothers in Hawaii

^^Does this mean Paris is still at the school for Christmas?
I wouldn't jump to that conclusion. I believe Paris is just avoiding the cameras.
I believe Paris Jackson is spending the Christmas Holiday with her brothers.
angel.gif

Last edited:
According to the Daily Mail Tabloid, Prince, Paris, and Blanket, are in Hawaii with Omer Bhatti,
their cousins Jermajesty and Jaafar, a few family friends and their bodyguards.

Moderators, if these links are not allowed, please delete them.

Links removed ~ Team MJJC

Please do not post links on the board or in signatures to promote or link to competing MJ forums or Websites.
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/121356-MJJCommunity-Board-Rules-and-Posting-Guidelines

Please no posting or linking to Papz photos of Michael's children.
You can post photos they release or from events.
http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/t...ng-Guidelines-and-board-Policy-for-2300-Forum

Last edited:
as it is from Omer Bhatttis official Twitter, i hope its ok...

Omer Bhatti ?@RealOBee 3h

Soul fam ?? http://instagram.com/p/ibx2T_qEOX/

I know some will not like :fear:... but it is simply amazing that someone in the family or around PPB post private pictures on social networks that spreads like fire among fans (and of course the media are eyeing). :bugeyed PPB has a lot of fan pages on the social networks and all the pictures from the trip are there! A lot of pictures! :doh: Yes, they have fans! And they are not celebrities! :bugeyed For me, get to be disruptive follow each step of PPB :blink:.... Just let them enjoy life in peace....

Ppl around them arent bothered about protecting their privacy.

the only goid thngg is so far no paris pics but tbh it looks like a boys holiday so maybe shes not even there.

I wonder if all these guys vacationed in Hawaii at the expense of P,P&B?

I wonder if all these guys vacationed in Hawaii at the expense of P,P&B?

u think jermaine and randy payed.lol no wonder all the cousins want to be the kids best friends. wait until jr turns 18 and has cash in his hand.they will be like flies to s***

Hey, there is a profile on instagram that were publishing some pictures of the trip and many believed it was the Prince .... Omer said (think in twitter) that Prince has not instagram. And the Prince himself said:

1526198_561664267250313_2060716324_n.jpg

https://twitter.com/princemjjjaxon/status/416781316743376896

The person loses time creating a fake profile and pretend to be the Prince in social networks. The worst that some fans who follow (chase.... think is the most appropriate word :fear:) every step of PPB believed it was Prince. :bugeyed Scary .... :eek:

I do not want to know where and who is with Paris. -_- :coffee: She need not have every step of your life followed by us and by the press. :nono: I just hope she is OK and that can soon move on with your life in complete peace. :angel: :pray:

I don't mean to be rude Ali but seeing those ungrateful backstabbers' pictures disgusts me.

I'm glad Paris wasn't caught by those filthy papaprazzi, wherever she may be, I wish she's doing better and in peace!

1499424_725619844150928_1439220687_n.jpg

it is on TMZ/Radar Online/Daily Mail...TMZ is reporting that it was taken in Hawaii-not sure about that..

Mods, please take it down, if not allowed.

Im really happy to see Paris again.

Last edited:
Aww, she looks so beautiful and happier! I really wish she's doing better! It wouldn't be strange there were paps trying to have a shoot wherever she was.

;Of course it would've been in her better interest for the press to not know where she was.. but still glad to hear this! Who knows, they could've even said Hawaii as a decoy place ;) God bless Paris and her family :hug: Stay strong pretty baby!

Thread cleaned: Please stay on topic of Paris Jackson and her vacation. Do not derail threads off topic or your posts may be deleted. We won't always move posts for your convenience. The off topic posts about Omer and his relationship to Michael have been moved to its own thread. Please keep that discussion in there. http://www.mjjcommunity.com/forum/threads/131477-Do-you-think-Omer

Thank you for your cooperation and as always if you have any questions or concerns PM Admin and do not derail the thread by replying or discussing moderation actions on your posts or moderation requests on the board

http://de.eonline.com/news/494954/p...r-s-her-first-time-back-since-hospitalization

Paris Jackson wasn't home for Christmas, but she'll be back before it's 2014.

A source exclusively tells E! News that Michael Jackson's 15-year-old daughter is returning to grandma Katherine Jackson's home in Calabasas, Calif., today, her first time back since she was hospitalized following her reported suicide attempt in June.

It's not immediately known what's on the agenda, but Paris will be staying there for at least a few days, the source says.

The teen does not know yet if she'll attend the family's planned New Year's Eve bash in Malibu.

Since leaving treatment in L.A., Paris has been living in Utah at a private boarding school.

We were previously told that she was released for the Christmas break to join her family—including brother Prince, who was seen splashing around in the pool at a resort—on vacation in Hawaii, after which she was going to spend time at her grandma's house before heading back to Utah.

A pic that was posted on Instagram on Dec. 29 of Paris and mother Debbie Rowe, captioned "Momma :)," prompted reports that Rowe had joined the Jacksons in Hawaii, but sources tell us that it was likely taken the last time Rowe visited her daughter in Utah, earlier in the month.

Katherine Jackson told Hello! magazine in August that her granddaughter was "in a good place" and treatment was going "really good."

:vishenka_34:I pray Paris Jackson has a pleasant visit with her family in Calabasas . :vishenka_34:

Last edited:
I just hope that she is healthy and she finds happiness in her life. That is what Michael would want for his kids. Even though he is not here anymore that they feel and know his love for them always.

So basically that E article^^ does not know where she is either. That reporter in the article writes grandma's house, but that is not grandma's house but grandma and the children's home. The way it is written is as though Paris has no home of her own and is just stopping off at her grandmother's house.

here is another "insider-news"

Paris Jackson is having a great time with her family since returning home from her Utah boarding school for the holidays.
"Paris is doing great!" a source tells E! News exclusively of the 15-year-old, who recently arrived back at her grandma Katherine Jackson's home in Calabasas, Calif. for New Year's. "Lots of the family members have come by her grandma's house to see her."
Earlier this week, E! News was first to report that Paris was heading home from boarding school for the first time since being hospitalized in L.A. after her reported suicide attempt in June.
It's not known when Paris will be heading back to Utah but she's spending at least a few days at home with her fam.
E! News also previously reported that she was released for her school's Christmas break to join her family—including brother Prince, who was seen splashing around in the pool at a resort—on vacation in Hawaii, after which she was going to spend time at her grandma's house before heading back to Utah.
Since leaving treatment in L.A. several months ago, Paris has been living in Utah at a private boarding school. Katherine Jackson told Hello! magazine in August that her granddaughter was "in a good place" and treatment was "really good."

All of it is BS .. IMO
The bikini photo's they said she posted are OLD and from a fake Paris blogsite. They are all just copying and pasting info from the first lame article. Clearly they have no clue .. about what is going on with Paris. They all need to STFU and leave her alone.

All of it is BS .. IMO
The bikini photo's they said she posted are OLD and from a fake Paris blogsite. They are all just copying and pasting info from the first lame article. Clearly they have no clue .. about what is going on with Paris. They all need to STFU and leave her alone.

Thank you, and keep in mind these are ADULTS creating these stories about a child. What a shame.

I'm confused, who posted the pic of Paris and Debbie?

I have been trying to resist commenting about Paris. I don't feel that strangers have the right to critique this child whether positive or negative. She is a minor and she is not a celebrity who needs to promote her image. It's true that she had a parent who was one of the most famous men in the world; however he did not try to transfer his celebrity and loss of privacy to his children. As a matter of fact he went out of his way and to what some considered extremes to protect his children's privacy and he was right to do so.

After Michael's passing there was a clamor from the public to find out how the children were doing and to some extent it continues. I realize now that it is not so much that people want to know if they are coping, they want to justify their belief that Michael's parenting and lifestyle has somehow made his children bizarre or abnormal and they are scratching for proof. Aside from the Kardashians how much does anyone know about a celebrity's minor child?

This child does not need and should not have a Social Network presence. Why did she have over a million Twitter followers, what deep and profound things was she discussing that the world needed to know? It now appears that it turned into a free for all for mean spirited people to bash her and say hurtful things about her father. Because she is a young teenager she did not have the skills to stop it (which meant not replying to the trash and to close the social network accounts), she got drawn deeper and could not handle it. We have seen news reports of teenagers being victimized by cyber bullying and committing suicide. It is a shame and a waste, what these kids don't realize is that in less than four years after you graduate you don't remember most of those classmates and they don't remember you either. Cyber bully victims need emotional strength and fortitude to endure and I would hope that that is what Paris is being given in her counseling. It will take time but if she accepts the counsel she is given she will benefit.

You've all heard of celebrities that are said to be such well-rounded individuals, most of the time those celebrities live outside the Hollywood/Los Angeles community often in states that are not known as celebrity havens. They find the Hollywood environment toxic (and I am talking about adults) they don't want to live within it. I think at this time a school outside the fame capital is a good idea. I also feel that if Paris has been off the Social Network at that school for the last four months, yet a few days back home and she is back on it, she is not well enough to come home yet.

No one who says they love her, and that includes her Mother, her friends, and her other family members, should be flashing Paris' image on the Social Media. I know it is old fashioned but there are these things called picture frames and photo albums that you can still buy that do a great job of storing lasting images of your special memories. You can share them with anyone you feel close to just by having them visit you and look at them. I also feel that Paris should not be doing any print or television interviews until she is of age.

I hope Paris grows emotionally strong. I hope that she understands that nothing will ever replace her Father's love, but there is real love out there for her. I hope she can give love back in return and appreciate the love she is given, especially from her brothers since they are a part of what is left of her Dad. While I hope these things for her I don't need a public broadcast or update. I would really like for her to fade into anonymity, the way Jacqueline Kennedy's children did until they grew up.

I have been trying to resist commenting about Paris. I don't feel that strangers have the right to critique this child whether positive or negative. She is a minor and she is not a celebrity who needs to promote her image. It's true that she had a parent who was one of the most famous men in the world; however he did not try to transfer his celebrity and loss of privacy to his children. As a matter of fact he went out of his way and to what some considered extremes to protect his children's privacy and he was right to do so.

After Michael's passing there was a clamor from the public to find out how the children were doing and to some extent it continues. I realize now that it is not so much that people want to know if they are coping, they want to justify their belief that Michael's parenting and lifestyle has somehow made his children bizarre or abnormal and they are scratching for proof. Aside from the Kardashians how much does anyone know about a celebrity's minor child?

This child does not need and should not have a Social Network presence. Why did she have over a million Twitter followers, what deep and profound things was she discussing that the world needed to know? It now appears that it turned into a free for all for mean spirited people to bash her and say hurtful things about her father. Because she is a young teenager she did not have the skills to stop it (which meant not replying to the trash and to close the social network accounts), she got drawn deeper and could not handle it. We have seen news reports of teenagers being victimized by cyber bullying and committing suicide. It is a shame and a waste, what these kids don't realize is that in less than four years after you graduate you don't remember most of those classmates and they don't remember you either. Cyber bully victims need emotional strength and fortitude to endure and I would hope that that is what Paris is being given in her counseling. It will take time but if she accepts the counsel she is given she will benefit.

You've all heard of celebrities that are said to be such well-rounded individuals, most of the time those celebrities live outside the Hollywood/Los Angeles community often in states that are not known as celebrity havens. They find the Hollywood environment toxic (and I am talking about adults) they don't want to live within it. I think at this time a school outside the fame capital is a good idea. I also feel that if Paris has been off the Social Network at that school for the last four months, yet a few days back home and she is back on it, she is not well enough to come home yet.

No one who says they love her, and that includes her Mother, her friends, and her other family members, should be flashing Paris' image on the Social Media. I know it is old fashioned but there are these things called picture frames and photo albums that you can still buy that do a great job of storing lasting images of your special memories. You can share them with anyone you feel close to just by having them visit you and look at them. I also feel that Paris should not be doing any print or television interviews until she is of age.

I hope Paris grows emotionally strong. I hope that she understands that nothing will ever replace her Father's love, but there is real love out there for her. I hope she can give love back in return and appreciate the love she is given, especially from her brothers since they are a part of what is left of her Dad. While I hope these things for her I don't need a public broadcast or update. I would really like for her to fade into anonymity, the way Jacqueline Kennedy's children did until they grew up.

very well said.

I would just like to comment on the bold part.

Jacqueline Kennedy's children were protected by their parents, uncles/aunts and extended family. with MJ3 they are literally sold by the jacksons to TV networks and internet media for profit. see KJ documentary mess as a case in point. completely unnecessary.so there is no comparison here. it takes family support to replicate the same protection that children of other celebrities are receiving.

Debbie Rowe posted the picture of her and Paris and I suspect she must have been paid for that. it's extremely reckless on her part, considering that Paris is still undergoing treatment. but it also shows that Paris is trapped into a web a bad influence at an age where she needs the best parenting guidance to help her develop and transition into a more stable life.

For Paris to survive, and to some extend the brothers, they will have to leave hollywood together. it's a very toxic environment indeed.

Back