Past Outfits You Wud Love 2 See MJ In Again (pics inside)

sth.jpg

Last edited:
lol i also wanna make some .. i just love this thread !!!!!!!

I think this would look quite cool somehow ^^ ..my very first maontage ^^:

moscownc9.jpg

:D

Last edited:
Can somone do one of MJ in the Smooth Criminal outfit?

omg those r great! And julian that is amazing!! post more guys! im workin on a few

omg hey michaelsson :flowers:, I remember from you from this thread back in MJNO

I still have mine on my photobucket yall! :lol:

photoshop3.jpg

photoshop1.jpg

photoshop2.jpg

Im aware this one sucks :puke:
MJdone4.jpg

MJdone3.jpg

MJdone1.jpg

:punk:
MJdone2.jpg

i've created 2 of them... took me nearly 30 minutes... im not 100% satisfied with them... but i wanted to share anyways...

5b8yk-1.jpg

hist_79-1.jpg

first of all, RockWithLou... I LOVE YOUR AVATAR PIC!! AHHH!! so cute!

second of all:

ahhh. that second to last one...i love that outfit....though i loved it SOO much BECAUSE of the way his hair looked...this still looks so cool. you did a great job! i want to see more!!!!

can someone make some with him in his letterman jacket look. his casual "bad era" look. there's a few pictures of him wearing the lettermans jackets and i'd love to see some good ones of those.

ALSO!! is there a way someone can make one of what he'd look like with a fedora on today. i'd LOVE to see that one. the fedora hat is just one of my favorite favorite looks ever!! i'm not sure how it would work with his hari today though

OOO! OO! could someone then also make one of him photoshopped into his "Black or White" curls!!!

haha okay i'm getting too excited here. i'm done with requests lol

Last edited:
omg hey michaelsson :flowers:, I remember from you from this thread back in MJNO

I still have mine on my photobucket yall! :lol:

photoshop3.jpg

photoshop1.jpg

photoshop2.jpg

Im aware this one sucks :puke:
MJdone4.jpg

MJdone3.jpg

MJdone1.jpg

:punk:
MJdone2.jpg

hey how are u?! yes these r the ones i was dyin 2 see! these r amazing the, ronald reagan 1 looks greaT, THEY ALL DO!
i've created 2 of them... took me nearly 30 minutes... im not 100% satisfied with them... but i wanted to share anyways...

5b8yk-1.jpg

hist_79-1.jpg

THOSE R AMAZING!

first of all, RockWithLou... I LOVE YOUR AVATAR PIC!! AHHH!! so cute!

second of all:

ahhh. that second to last one...i love that outfit....though i loved it SOO much BECAUSE of the way his hair looked...this still looks so cool. you did a great job! i want to see more!!!!

can someone make some with him in his letterman jacket look. his casual "bad era" look. there's a few pictures of him wearing the lettermans jackets and i'd love to see some good ones of those.

ALSO!! is there a way someone can make one of what he'd look like with a fedora on today. i'd LOVE to see that one. the fedora hat is just one of my favorite favorite looks ever!! i'm not sure how it would work with his hari today though

OOO! OO! could someone then also make one of him photoshopped into his "Black or White" curls!!!

haha okay i'm getting too excited here. i'm done with requests lol

hehe...sorry..just wanted to RESTATE.. i'm dying to see some of these and i don't have photoshop...anybody interested in giving these a stab? oh pleeaasseee :D hehe

Sorry but this looks really "BAD" ... Very good montage but he looks like a gradfather on that picture ... =S

i didnt like it to... michael's looks better with stright hair

Last edited:
Back