Pennsylvania passes resolution to pay tribute to Michael Jackson

Glad they passed something like that! If the author don't like it and feel they should focus on other matters he shouldn't take it on Jackson! MJ was a great humanitarian as well, not just an entertainer! That something the author obviously forgot to mention, something he wouldn't know nothing about but, write crap articles! BLAH!

I live in Pennsylvania, so I got anxious when I clicked on this thread and was waiting for it to load...

however, I am very confused at this article. Is it serious? Real? Pro-Michael or not?

I also live in Pennsylvania and I don't understand.

Article is not pro-Michael. Article is mocking legislator for passing resolution to pay tributes to Michael Jackson. The idiot who wrote the article obviously opposes it, and call it "wrong" thing to do, because there are more important things to deal with, but fails to list which those "important things" are. That is how I understood.
Author of an article has lack of knowledge about MJJ humanitarian work, and artistic achievements of 40 years. It is authors ineptitude to see, that resolution is well deserved. MJJ is an icon, foreign countries erect statues in his honor, and pay tributes around the world.

Suck it up Eric Haeyl, and inform yourself. Some journalist are the least educated, they don't deserve the column: they just deceive public with their ignorance.
:)blowup:).

very confussing artical and state here. I mean, do they like MJ or not? cos its really not made clear here.

*edit* I get it now, re-read a few times and its now clear that this article has been written by a moronic anti mj tabloid scum bag..... for a change =(

Last edited:
Article is not pro-Michael. Article is mocking legislator for passing resolution to pay tributes to Michael Jackson. The idiot who wrote the article obviously opposes it, and call it "wrong" thing to do, because there are more important things to deal with, but fails to list which those "important things" are. That is how I understood.
Author of an article has lack of knowledge about MJJ humanitarian work, and artistic achievements of 40 years. It is authors ineptitude to see, that resolution is well deserved. MJJ is an icon, foreign countries erect statues in his honor, and pay tributes around the world.

Suck it up Eric Haeyl, and inform yourself. Some journalist are the least educated, they don't deserve the column: they just deceive public with their ignorance.
:)blowup:).

You are correct---he is upset that the legislature in PA decided to shelve important topics and rather proposed this resolution honoring Michael. I have been back and forth with this "journalist" and he definitely is not an MJ supporter--he is really ticking me off. He keeps telling me that I am "wrong" and "obsessed" with getting the truth out about those allegations etc. He says that MICHAEL DODGED THOSE ALLEGATIONS. Here are his last two responses to me:

You're dead wrong. The column was about a resolution honoring Michael Jackson.
Taking it in another direction (Jacksonless, presumably, if you had your way)
was impossible. And, much as you are fond of him, he did dodge pedophilia
accusations. So let me conclude the way I began: You're dead wrong. But I do
thank you for taking time to share your thoughts.

AND

This isn't a matter for endless debate. He ducked pedophilia allegations. Any
insistence to the contrary is wildly inaccurate, and your obsession on this
matter frankly is rather unsettling. Peace out.

I wrote back really calling him out on his not doing his homework with regard to Michael and those allegations.

Please feel free to contact this baffoon and let him know that there are many of us who will no longer stand for the media's untruthful and ignorant reporting of true facts of those allegations. His email address is: eheyl@tribweb.com

Thanks everyone---I refuse to let this guy get away with maligning Michael any further!

Probably the best thing that has ever been done with taxpayer's money. Judging from his response to dirtydiana27 and his failure to tell us exactly how he supposedly "dodged" these alleagations, I'd say the guy's a nut. I don't count facing a lengthy trial in which your prosecutors are exposed as the dirty money-grubbing rats they are as 'dodging' allegations, btw.

By calling you names and failing to provide proof to the contrary, he's proven his lack of worth as a journalist and a human being. He fails to tell us how any "insistence to the contrary is wildly inaccurate." There are FBI records and cross-examinations to support our stance--there is nothing but tabloid trash to uphold his, so as far as I can see, he's on the losing side. :p

Probably the best thing that has ever been done with taxpayer's money. Judging from his response to dirtydiana27 and his failure to tell us exactly how he supposedly "dodged" these alleagations, I'd say the guy's a nut. I don't count facing a lengthy trial in which your prosecutors are exposed as the dirty money-grubbing rats they are as 'dodging' allegations, btw.

By calling you names and failing to provide proof to the contrary, he's proven his lack of worth as a journalist and a human being. He fails to tell us how any "insistence to the contrary is wildly inaccurate." There are FBI records and cross-examinations to support our stance--there is nothing but tabloid trash to uphold his, so as far as I can see, he's on the losing side. :p

I agree--- and I attached the FBI file and gave various other sources of the truth behind the demented witch hunt of Sneddon. I probably will not hear from him again--but he really angered me with his ignorance and refusal to even do any research before he wrote that article. I spend a lot of my time calling these idiots out--and it is worth it. IMO this is one way that I can honor Michael--not letting these tabloid journalists get away with their continued smear campaign!

Thanks everyone for once again being Michael's voice.

I am soo glad I am not the only one who has had the benefit of this 'journalist' no, columnist's insight. I, we, must have touched a nerve because today I got this back from him:
And you have my sincere sympathies for being so obsessed with a dead singer. Peace out.

And I am truly mystified by it. He is obviously not a professional, that seems apparent and clearly seems somehow threatened. I wonder how many responses he has gotten about his little article...
What a nasty, uncalled for comment.

I am soo glad I am not the only one who has had the benefit of this 'journalist' no, columnist's insight. I, we, must have touched a nerve because today I got this back from him:

And I am truly mystified by it. He is obviously not a professional, that seems apparent and clearly seems somehow threatened. I wonder how many responses he has gotten about his little article...
What a nasty, uncalled for comment.

lol Cinzia---guess he just cuts and pastes his remarks! I was hoping that he would be inundated with irate fans responding--or should I said "obsessed" fans. You know what--he obviously is ignorant and doesn't fully understand what we've been trying to tell him, but I still believe that we need to challenge any of these misinformed dolts--and set the record straight. I am so glad I'm not the only one to experience his myopic rants!

And you have my sincere sympathies for being so obsessed with a dead singer. Peace out.

How stupid, and ignorant he is, article is total :bs:.

My sincere sympathy goes to his readers, PA, and his colleagues for dealing with such ignorant fool.
The whole article and his attitude is :pth:
"Peace out" part made me :hysterical:. He offends you, then ends it with "peace out"?

a :light_fart: goes to Eric "the-ignorant-rude-biased" Heyl.

Last edited:
OK, this is what I have understood from this very disrespectful article that actually carries news we should be happy about! Screw the effing writer, and I will mince no words-may he rot in hell( and did you check his name?!) His name is not Eric HELL for for no reason! Also, MEDIA ADVOCASY TEAM, GIRD UP YOUR LOINS, WE HAVE WORK TO DO HERE with this devil!

Now, the real news here-
Pennsylvania HAS passed a resolution to honour the legendary Michael Jackson for his unique and unmatched contributions as an artist and humanitarian! The resolution was not passed unanimously though, but what the hell does it matter?! People who crucified Michael are still alive and about, so this should be expected. BUT, this honour will OUTLAST them all-the crucifiers, naysayers, detractors will be on their way out of this world(for good!) in time, however, continued honours, awards, tributes being paid to this giant of a man who once walked amongst us as King Michael Jackson shall glorify his legacy and it shall shine brighter than ever for all to see and be awed by for all time! Mark my words!

You are totally correct. We should remember that this is just a small opinion piece by a columnist who obviously doesn't play well with others who disagree with him.

Yes, we need to remember that this is a major tribute to Michael. Whatever their reason for doing it, the fact is...they did it. Congrats to Pennsylvania!

OK, this is what I have understood from this very disrespectful article that actually carries news we should be happy about! Screw the effing writer, and I will mince no words-may he rot in hell( and did you check his name?!) His name is not Eric HELL for for no reason! Also, MEDIA ADVOCASY TEAM, GIRD UP YOUR LOINS, WE HAVE WORK TO DO HERE with this devil!

Now, the real news here-
Pennsylvania HAS passed a resolution to honour the legendary Michael Jackson for his unique and unmatched contributions as an artist and humanitarian! The resolution was not passed unanimously though, but what the hell does it matter?! People who crucified Michael are still alive and about, so this should be expected. BUT, this honour will OUTLAST them all-the crucifiers, naysayers, detractors will be on their way out of this world(for good!) in time, however, continued honours, awards, tributes being paid to this giant of a man who once walked amongst us as King Michael Jackson shall glorify his legacy and it shall shine brighter than ever for all to see and be awed by for all time! Mark my words!

Thanks Ankita!!! You are so right too. Michael's tributes will go on for way longer than this tiny man will have the ability to write. (You know how I feel about ignorant, biased people like this spewing their venom falsely and victimizing Michael all over again) I didn't, however, fail to see that this is yet another huge tribute to our Michael. I did let my anger with this ignorant fool shadow the real story. Now that we have dealt with this idiot--HOORAY MICHAEL!

Now, the real news here-

:clapping:

Congratulations goes to the legislature, but not to the writer of article. Here is another "journalist" who typically does not do his research and brings his biased feelings into the article. This is the type of reading we have been getting lately, but there is no reason to condone it. I have written my piece to him, and I applaud those who have done so.

Update: just received a reply from him: "he dodged pedophilia charges. What is your beef." Now from his response, I see we are dealing with a highly uneducated, unprofessional type. He does not defend his statements. I asked him again what did his research of the court transcripts and FBI reports say to him. Let's see if he answers again with the same comment.

Does these online papers have advertisers?

Last edited:
Back