• Love it

Votes: 73 51.0%
  • Neutral

Votes: 43 30.1%
  • Hate it

Votes: 27 18.9%

• Total voters
Re: Pepsi Bad Remixes - ACTIVE

@ T.N.A - I agree...As much as I like this remix, I hope it's not on the album...:) ...Or at least, not too many mixes on the album...It's already available for free, so it'd be useless to include it....To me, these remixes are just like the free toys you get in a cereal box :D...You know, just for fun ;)

Word!

Not to Bad I need to listen to it again but its better than the Thriller 25 remixes, looking forward to hearing the rest of them the Skrillex remix is the one I'm looking forward to hearing the most

finally caught up on the reading of 11 pages...LOL....just wanna say...I love this!!....I myself am one of those fans that don't care for remixes....however...THIS is great!!....It sounds great and fresh and I think MJ would love it too. Its nice to hear something new...I cannot wait to hear the rest. I mean I am not as excited over this as I am for the dvd release....BUT...this will help get me through til September...:lmao:

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iU4JjVXIkEo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It's great to see how people react to MJ's music. It doesn't matter if its the original or the remix. The people loved it!

I am not into remixes much so I voted neutral. I liked it especially how it started. I can't say I loved it but I do like it and I hope non fans like it too.

Does anyone else think, if Michael was alive, he would approve of this for Bad 25? 'Cause I do :D

I honestly preffer the original version, I didn't like the remix at all because it doesn't preserve the funky feeling Michael composed!

Oh Gawd, why people always have to state their preference on the original track? The remix purpose isnt to top the original song. Its like if some fans think the remixer is trying to do a better job than MJ.

Or maybe i'm just paranoid.

Oh Gawd, why people always have to state their preference on the original track? The remix purpose isnt to top the original song. Its like if some fans think the remixer is trying to do a better job than MJ.

I respect if you and many people like MJ remixes but also many people (I include myself) don't like them. It isn't a matter of topping the original, it's just that many of us think in most of the cases MJ music shouldn't be touched.

The remix purpose isnt to top the original song.
I always say this :p

I respect if you and many people like MJ remixes but also many people (I include myself) don't like them. It isn't a matter of topping the original, it's just that many of us think in most of the cases MJ music shouldn't be touched.

I also respect those who don't like remixes at all, it'a a matter of different taste and people like different stuff :)
But I don't think the original songs are going to get damaged by mixes. The originals are saved in our CD's, Cassettes, Vinyls and even in this new release.

Last edited:
couple of months ago I didn't want any remix either cause I used to believe there was a conflict between the original song and the remix...but now I listen to it differently, and if its a good one like this one IMO, I get to enjoy listening to it a couple of times.

Personal input - Everytime I remix something, I always go by the guideline of "either do the track as good as the original or better". If not, what's the point really.. Doesn't matter if you turn the original source to another type of genre (a hiphop track remixed to a dance track for example), it should always atleast be as good..

The originial still stands on it's own and isn't touched. This is a tribute to Michael by Afrojack or anyone else who remixes (or tries to, hehe) Michael's music. It's just his interpretation AND it's keeping Michael 'alive' for a younger audience. Afrojack is popular and he can do whatever he wants, but he chose to do this Michael remix. I see nothing wrong with this. On the contrary, it makes me happy.

Great for hobby-djs like me!!!

its perfect for club-djs as well ;)

the more remixes will release, the more djs will play it in clubs and so more young people get this great music ;)

it could be better but it is good in my opinion :)

Re: Pepsi Bad Remixes - ACTIVE !!

How some of us can says "love it"?? it's ugly and my head aches!

^^^

I don't love it, by I think it's quite good.

Personal input - Everytime I remix something, I always go by the guideline of "either do the track as good as the original or better". If not, what's the point really.. Doesn't matter if you turn the original source to another type of genre (a hiphop track remixed to a dance track for example), it should always atleast be as good..

well in my opinion, that doesnt apply, I can't compare them cause they are just two completely different music styles in this case.

Back