Pepsi Partners With Michael Jackson Estate for Commemorative Packaging [Pepsi Promo /Can discussion]

so how many countries got the cans? China, Taiwan, USA, Turkey, Romania, Jamaica, Germany and Mexico.

Calm down guys. This is just a can of coke, nothing more. It isn't even a real Michael Jackson picture. What's the fuss al about?

If you want that can so bad, order it through the Internet. Otherwise you can always print out a picture of the can. The possibilities are endless nowadays! :lol:

I know that. I've already ordered 3 cans on eBay, when I got it it was empty and not even opened. I wanna drink out of it. And every time I see Pepsi, I grew disgusted and this close to boycotting. Some of you guys can switch to Coca-Cola if you want, but I'd rather go other colas in a different brand. Oh and as for the countries who got the cans. I grew jealous of them.

I've got my can.... :shifty: :naughty:

New Pics from Pepsi Germany

561331_439443202767629_1574311332_n.jpg

540364_439442176101065_673526058_n.jpg

268279_439442209434395_1970353455_n.jpg

:eek:
kermit.gif

You really don't understand how I feel about Pepsi not giving us what we want. I'm still pissed off at Pepsi for it. There's still a petition for it. I'm still giving them the letter and I'm giving until mid-September to better release them in Canada and if they don't by then. Then I'm done with Pepsi. Don't provoke me again!

Um, okay?

Thank you. I'm glad you understand.

I think because pepsi like coke is all over the world to me it is a bit strange it's only in some countries. I see coke cans celebrating the olympics. I don't have to have it but it would nice thing to see when you go to the store.

I think because pepsi like coke is all over the world to me it is a bit strange it's only in some countries. I see coke cans celebrating the olympics. I don't have to have it but it would nice thing to see when you go to the store.

In France, Pepsi has less market share than Coca-Cola.

I'm pretty sure Argentina won't get the cans either since here Pepsi is running a mayor soccer campaign with Messi as main face so...

Still I don't feel i'm in place to demand anything. I don't recall signing a contract with Pepsi saying that they had to send MJ. They're not forced to anything.

I'm pretty sure Argentina won't get the cans either since here Pepsi is running a mayor soccer campaign with Messi as main face so...

Still I don't feel i'm in place to demand anything. I don't recall signing a contract with Pepsi saying that they had to send MJ. They're not forced to anything.

Agreed....I'm waaaaay more excited about the album, live CD, unreleased stuff and the live DVD....Pepsi cans are just a bonus...;)

I was really lucky to find some cans here in Turkey. Ironically enough I found them in a small store not one of the larger places. I bought several to share with my MJ friends from various places in the world who cannot get them.

They're not forced but it's a very high profile campaign, one would expect to see them worldwide. If they were to avoid Mexico as one of the countries distributing the cans I would be disappointed. It's not just about "having to have" something. I guess it's more about knowing your country is considered when thinking about MJ and all of his fans or simply special edition can collectors.

28cjzt3.jpg

I was actually talking about PoP.

Oh and the moment you post something on a public discussion forum, you should know that people have the right to reply to whatever you just posted if they choose to.

Last edited:
The Pepsi Poland confirm that the cans will be available in Poland but we don't know when :)

I have the cardboard stand up. A case of the cans and few loose ones. But seeing all these posts of people not being able to get them made me start saving empty cans and cleaning them up and giving them to fans. I have 10 empty cans. I work at a store and my boss been drinking them so I was saving the cans. Due to being sick I have been off work. So funds are non existent as of right now.

Mod note Thread cleaned
Please try to stay on topic stop the arguing and above all Everyone please be more respectful and considearate in your replies to one another

Pepsi cans were delivered to ACME store in Paoli Pennsylvania today, zip 19301 phone #1610-240-0101. bought six cans.

Not sure if this is the place but this is the Pepsi Argentina promotion now.

It’s a competition.
The Contestants have to send a picture where they’re doing the famous lean move in any way they want, what’s important here is the originality :)

The photo with the most votes wins tickets for the Immortal Show in New York (and tickets for the flight of course, lol) The second, the third, and the 4th place pictures get the new jacket.

Sounds cool :D

http://ar.pepsimundo.com/promocion/michael-jackson/

Lucilla;3687488 said:

It’s a competition.
The Contestants have to send a picture where they’re doing the famous lean move in any way they want, what’s important here is the originality :)

The photo with the most votes wins tickets for the Immortal Show in New York (and tickets for the flight of course, lol) The second, the third, and the 4th place pictures get the new jacket.

Great picture on that site. Is there normal version of that pic?

Lucilla;3687488 said:

It’s a competition.

Argentina *_*

And nothing about Brazil yet, don't do this to me :/

when are these pepsi cans coming to uk

According to Britvic who manufacture and distribute Pepsi in the UK they're not running the MJ promotion in the UK, which is really annoying. I emailed them several times over a period of months. I didn't even receive replies to my last two emails.

Please email PepsiCo USA if you want the cans in the UK.

The German fans were told the same thing and created a Facebook campaign that changed Pepsi's mind and now they ARE getting the cans. UK fans have not been anywhere near as proactive or as effective at making it happen. In fact, I'm not aware of any campaign by UK fans. I'm not on Facebook or Twitter so didn't start anything.

Last edited:
Meh, I'll start a facebook campaign, if it means we get the cans

Back