Personal MJ Collection and Official Memorabilia Discussion

Re: Your MJ Collection and Official Memorabilia discussion thread

Hi Michael fans! I hope this kind of post is not against forum rules but I think you guys may be interested in this :)

Cult-Cans-Michael-Jackson-400x400.jpg

I make portrait lanterns out of recycled beer cans, I carve them in a similar fashion to the way Halloween pumpkins are carved, so they show a portrait image when a small candle is placed inside the can. Above is the picture of the Michael one I make. I use a Budweiser can for the MJ one as it's kind of an iconic American brand (much like the man himself!). Here's another image so you can see the can in more light:

Cult-Cans-Michael-Jackson-2-150x150.jpg

It's based on the 'Bad' album cover as you can probably tell. If any of you are interested in buying one then they're available from my website cultcans.com.
Here's a link: http://cultcans.com/product/michael-jackson-beer-can-lantern/

Also available on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=361038748005

Anyway, hope you like it and don't mind me sharing it here! Any questions please respond below or you can email me at david@cultcans.com. Thanks! :)

Love looking at everyone collection on here.

I said bk awhile ago I would re-take my pics again of my collection b/c last time when I took them and posted them on here the quality wasn't that good, but seeing as I have a huge collection it's me being bothered to take it all out lol. So the end of next month I have a week off work so I'll try and take my collection out of storge and take pics of it all.

My michael items I cherish has to be my Opus, Dressing the king of pop by Michael bush, this pic freame of Michael on tour that My sis got me for my bday and the billie jean and thriller figures I think that's all unless there's a few more I've missed out.

Not mine...but thats something i would add to my collection :cheeky:

Retweetet von Taryll JacksonSimon Holbrook @SBH1978 Sept 9th
Saw this truck today and thought you'd like it @tajjackson3 @tjjackson @tarylljackson .....amazing isn't it??
Bw9gAq7CcAAkwLk.jpg

Julien's is having an online auction (ends 9/22) and there's some MJ items-- in case anyone is interested in bidding.

This is my MASSIVE MJ collection,but again,it still could be a lot larger than it actually is. It's also not everything,because I have some things missing that are buried throughout my room,but I was too lazy to get them.
10704127_436096499855866_3607670112676030509_n.jpg

1234533_436096949855821_4787196641226184504_n.jpg

This is my MASSIVE MJ collection,but again,it still could be a lot larger than it actually is. It's also not everything,because I have some things missing that are buried throughout my room,but I was too lazy to get them.
10704127_436096499855866_3607670112676030509_n.jpg

1234533_436096949855821_4787196641226184504_n.jpg

Nice collection:)

I have quite a few of those Jacksons World Tour '84 Pepsi cans. They're empty, though, and not really in the greatest of shape, but they were still pretty cool to find a long time ago just sitting down in my grandma's basement. That's about it, besides a first US pressing of Thriller on vinyl which doesn't list Michael as a co-producer on the album on the back cover, but everyone and their mother has one of those. I've certainly had more stuff than that over the years, especially when I was younger, but I have no idea where it all went.

Hi guys and gals,I'm new to the forum but have been a massive MJ fan from Bad was first released....anyway,what is my collection like?Vinyl,cassettes,CD's,DVD's,Blu-rays,magazines,promo stuff,cardboard cut outs etc but the two things that are my pride and joy are the Opus which was released a few years ago,it is a fantastic book but my No.1 prized possession is my "Artist of the decade award" which I purchased from a memorabilia store while on holiday in California in 1999,where I also drove up to Neverland for the first time.

whats the best way to display and keep the Michael Jackson Opus book ? I still have in the original box and inside my closet. I think its time that I display it out in the open in my room than go safe inside the closet lol. Any ideas ?

whats the best way to display and keep the Michael Jackson Opus book ? I still have in the original box and inside my closet. I think its time that I display it out in the open in my room than go safe inside the closet lol. Any ideas ?

Mines still in the box in the spare room and I agree,it's not ideal and I would love to find something to display it on but the sheer size and weight of it is the problem,if you could get your hands on something like made here,it wouldn't be cheap though,if I could get my hands on a second hand one it would be great.

My sealed 1986 'Looking Back To Yesterday' Vinyl has finally arrived :D

il_570xN.673574134_rqtr.jpg

I saw this today on Etsy and didn't even know that it existed?

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/208..._desc&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery

Also, can anyone verify if this is authentic or not? Seems very cheap if it is ...???

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Michael-Jack...522?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item41865a5a3a

It's of course authentic, it isn't selling for much as it isn't sealed! i saw a sealed one listed for 60 dollars a few weeks ago..

What about the eBay Dangerous item? Is that authentic? Why is it so cheap?

TinnyandOdd;4065799 said:
What about the eBay Dangerous item? Is that authentic? Why is it so cheap?

That's what i'm talking about, i bought mine for £75! still sealed

Oh okay. I thought you meant the candy bar, which is why I was so surprised cause that seller on Etsy is trying to sell it for close to $350?

I got the Michael Jackson OPUS for xmas. So proud of it. Its like the bible of Michael Jackson. Love it

I have a signed 'BAD' electronic Keyboard book, Mint BAD Tour ticket & Mint HIStory Tour Program among other's.. but my most cherished item is probably either my sealed BAD or HIStory Vinyl ;)

OMG cant belive i did/done this video

u might wanna start from the beginning b/c for some reason it starting a few sec after. Also its my frist video so im trying to get use of myself talking into a cam lol

Last edited:

^^ Video doesn't work.

Ok prob b/c it private I'll take that off

Ok try now.

Nice video Leanne, love your accent! hehe :) hope i don't get too jealous in your upcoming vids xD

Edited: The Life magazine was claimed, and 1 of the first edition copies of Moonwalk, but I still have 1 other first edition Moonwalk to give away ;) So if anyone wants a copy for free, send me a PM and spread the L.O.V.E :)

Last edited:

I'm not sure if this is allowed, but I accidentally picked up a spare copy of the 1984 Life magazine in an antique shop for $6 the other day and didn't realize I already owned a copy. This one here:
LifeMJ_Thriller_Cover_XL._V221165725_.jpg

I'm not one of those "I want to make money on eBay" fans, so if anyone wants it for free, send me a PM and I'll ship it to you (depending on how much shipping costs are since I live in Canada.) I also have 2 extra first edition Moonwalk books I found in Value Village I can give away too (same thing goes for shipping.) Spread the L.O.V.E. :)

I'd be honored if i were to be chosen :) i have PM'd you sweetheart :heart:

I'll be uploading a video of my collection either tonight or tomorrow morning btw!

Here is my Michael Jackson collection, i didn't include t-shirts or posters as it would have been over the hour limit ;) anyway, hope you enjoy it!

p.s sorry for the watermark, i tried editing it with movie maker but it didn't work!

Zakk-I'm in the middle of watching your video over on YouTube-LOVE the fact that you put music on in the background-that's great and also that you have closeups of your stuff. But they're all sideways! I'm turning almost upside down to see them. :) But good job.

Also, if you're the lucky recipient of that Life Magazine above, take a video of it inside-I'm DYING to see those pictures in there!

Back